My best friend & his mom

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please join me CF friends in praying for my best friend and his mom. Back in December my friend's mom had a series of mild heart attacks. The last 2 months she has been fine until today. My friend called me at work crying his eyes out. I felt helpless since I am so far away from home. When I hung up the phone I prayed and then called my wife to see if she could keep him company at the hospital. His mom is elderly, so this may be her time. I pray that it is not, but if it is, my friend will need all our prayers as well. With his mom gone, he will be alone. He is not a strong person. His outlook on life is very bleak and he has no faith. In the past my family and friends that know him have discussed several times that if he does ever lose his mom he will not be able to make it. Please pray with me for the healthy recovery of my friends mom. And maybe through me and all your prayers, our Lord can help my friend finally see the beauty in life and overcome any struggle that faces him.

God Bless You All!

FaithfulWife

Faithful wife to one
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2007
Pacific Northwest
Visit site
✟63,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Prayer11g.gif

Blessed are You, Lord our God, King of the Universe, Creator of heaven and earth. Please be with PoundingMetal's best friend and his mom. Draw near to them and comfort them in Your right hand. If it is Your will, please heal his mom and bring her to complete health. If it is Your will that she come home, please send ministering angels to PoundingMetal's best friend and reassure him.

In Jesus' name,

AMEN

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:crossrc:
Please join me CF friends in praying for my best friend and his mom. Back in December my friend's mom had a series of mild heart attacks. The last 2 months she has been fine until today. My friend called me at work crying his eyes out. I felt helpless since I am so far away from home. When I hung up the phone I prayed and then called my wife to see if she could keep him company at the hospital. His mom is elderly, so this may be her time. I pray that it is not, but if it is, my friend will need all our prayers as well. With his mom gone, he will be alone. He is not a strong person. His outlook on life is very bleak and he has no faith. In the past my family and friends that know him have discussed several times that if he does ever lose his mom he will not be able to make it. Please pray with me for the healthy recovery of my friends mom. And maybe through me and all your prayers, our Lord can help my friend finally see the beauty in life and overcome any struggle that faces him.

God Bless You All!

Upvote 0

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you and God bless you all. I'm afraid my friend Joe, his mom, Susan, is on her way to see our Lord. Her condition is grave. She has fluid, not only in her lungs, but around her heart as well. The 2 possible procedures, surgery or draining by needle, are too risky given the condition she is in. I don't have a clue what it means, but the doctors say she has use of only 10% of her heart and that it is very weak. She has been heavily sedated since yesterday afternoon.

I found out after spending some very personal time with Joe, that he is not as weak as I thought he'd be in a time like this. After the hour or so of consoling him, we went to his house to look for his mom's Will. He did not know where it was at, so we had to look everywhere. During that time we did some reminiscing and had a few chuckles when we came across some pictures of when he was a boy and a lot of paperwork 30+ years old. We finally found the Will after a few hours. After he made a few calls to family members he hasn't talked to since his dad died 13 years ago, telling the same sad story over and over again, we went out for a midnight bite to eat. Even though a blind man can see the pain and sadness in him, he really surprised me the way he held his composure the last six or so hours I was with him. For the first time, I believe my friend Joe, will be able to make it through the most painful part of his adult life.

I do have another story that I'd like to share with you all a little later. Thank you for all your prayers everyone. I don't know you, but I love you! God bless you!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello my friends in Jesus. I'm sorry to say that the decision has been made to say good-bye to Susan some time tomorrow. She has had a wonderful life and leaves me with her wonderful son, whom over the last 25 years has become like a brother. I thank her for my dear friend Joe. I will miss her.

For all your prayers my CF brothers and sisters....THANK YOU! I feel their work. And through all your prayers, I believe we can help my friend know, for the first time in his life, the absolute beautiful world and truth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

May God bless you all!

See you all in a about a week.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray for Your strength and comfort to be with Joe as his mother is making this transition from life here on earth. Father yet I pray that even now You may step in and turn this around and save his mother at this last moment, but may it be according to thy Will. Lord, I pray that You will not leave Joe alone if his mother should pass, surround him with love, peace and a family to cling to during this difficult time, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0