✟27,093.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please pray Jesus Christ would carry out the following for me :

1)”First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye.“ Matthew‬ ‭7‬:‭5‬ ‭

2)”Pray that the Lord of the harvest will send out workers to gather in his harvest.”“

‭‭Matthew ‭9‬:‭38‬ ‭

3)”I am the living bread that has come down from heaven; if anyone eats this bread, he will live forever.“ John 6‬:‭51‬

”Suppose one of you has a friend; and you go to him in the middle of the night and say to him, ‘FRIEND, LEND ME THREE LOAVES OF BREAD, because a friend of mine who has been travelling has just arrived at my house, and I have nothing for him to eat.’.. I tell you, even if he won’t get up because the man is his friend, yet because of the man’s persistence and boldness he will get up and give him as much as he needs.“ Luke 11‬:‭5‬-‭6‬, ‭8‬ ‭

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I second this prayer of a friend who wants to follow Your commands and obtain spiritual blessings. Help him to do so. May he be blessed for asking for heavenly things instead of worldly things.

Help him to take the logs out of his own eyes, that he can see his brothers' eyes clearly.
Help him to gather in the Lord's harvest. I pray that opportunities to evangelize may be given to him.
Help him to be a source of provision for others' needs, whether physical or spiritual.

May You guard the truth of Your Word in this man's life, and let none of Your Word fall to the ground.
In Christ's Name, Amen

Upvote 0