Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please take a moment to say a prayer for my 92 yr old Dad and his wife Trish. He's in the hospital in pretty bad shape. He's malnourished, very dehydrated, hypertensive and spiking blood pressure. Confused and isn't recognizing anyone. This is very sudden but my brother discovered that he and his wife have been ill and not taking good care of themselves and hiding it from the whole family. The good Lord sent a neighbor over who discovered their situation in time. Bro and a trusted cousin told Dad that this is IT and time to agree to entering an assisted living facility. Thankfully they both agreed. I told my Dad that I was praying for him and Trish and he said thanks we need it. BIG admission for my Dad.

Please pray for them both including salvation for entire family. God bless!

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray for healing for this older couple. Help them to find caregivers who can witness to them with Your Gospel, and who will treat them with the care and dignity they deserve. In Christ’s Name, Amen

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Update: My Dad is finally showing some clear signs of improvement. I just got the word that the doctors have cleared him to enter the rehab facility tomorrow, so it appears he's out of the woods for now. Whew! Thanks so much for your prayers!

Upvote 0