Prayer for my situations

Faith over Fear

If I had but one breath, I’d use it to praise HIM!
Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Please pray God will help me get through the trials I face. I am needing Gods help so desperately to overcome some obstacles in my life. I am self-harming and struggling to get relief from the thoughts causing me to desire to do so. I have struggled for several months with suicidal thoughts. I’m tired of a roller coaster of emotions. One minute I’m making it and the next I’m overwhelmed and defeated.
Life has washed me up. I gave my full testimony at church yesterday and started up some STINK but at least I don’t feel like I’m hiding anything from them. I think the old ladies want to stone me with the hymnals lol!!
Anyway they can think what they want. I give up trying to protect my reputation… it is what it is. I Give!! I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!!!
It’s Just another problem out of MANY….

Please pray for my mom and dad. My dad just got put in jail recently. Please pray for his salvation. My mom is on her way to “home of grace”. Please pray for her salvation also.

Please also pray for my entire family. My close and distant family is all into some dark creepy stuff. They need salvation desperately!!

On the positive side of things my little sister fully gave her life to Christ yesterday!! :clap:
As I write this she is singing, playing the piano and praising God in the living room.

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟418,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praying. Take thoughts captive so they don’t get out of hand. I pray it works for you as well as it works for me.
2Cor 10:3-5. Please look for unity and peace at church and don’t act out. Isa 26:3-6.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please pray God will help me get through the trials I face. I am needing Gods help so desperately to overcome some obstacles in my life. I am self-harming and struggling to get relief from the thoughts causing me to desire to do so. I have struggled for several months with suicidal thoughts. I’m tired of a roller coaster of emotions. One minute I’m making it and the next I’m overwhelmed and defeated.
Life has washed me up. I gave my full testimony at church yesterday and started up some STINK but at least I don’t feel like I’m hiding anything from them. I think the old ladies want to stone me with the hymnals lol!!
Anyway they can think what they want. I give up trying to protect my reputation… it is what it is. I Give!! I GIVE!!! I GIVE!!!!
It’s Just another problem out of MANY….

Please pray for my mom and dad. My dad just got put in jail recently. Please pray for his salvation. My mom is on her way to “home of grace”. Please pray for her salvation also.

Please also pray for my entire family. My close and distant family is all into some dark creepy stuff. They need salvation desperately!!

On the positive side of things my little sister fully gave her life to Christ yesterday!! :clap:
As I write this she is singing, playing the piano and praising God in the living room.
Prayed in earnestness too for all your requests. Just a note of encouragement to add. 1 Corinthians 13:7 says that love "endures all things." Your willingness to do just that must surely have been and is still a testimony to your little sister. So see? It's all been worth it. Keep fighting!

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Praying. Take thoughts captive so they don’t get out of hand. I pray it works for you as well as it works for me.
2Cor 10:3-5. Please look for unity and peace at church and don’t act out. Isa 26:3-6.
Prayed in earnestness too for all your requests. Just a note of encouragement to add. 1 Corinthians 13:7 says that love "endures all things." Your willingness to do just that must surely have been and is still a testimony to your little sister. So see? It's all been worth it. Keep fighting!
Praying. God can make a way out of no way!
Thanks- :heart::crossrc:

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord,
I praise you that you have given Faith over Fear courage to give her testimony in church, and that her youngest sister has accepted the Gospel! That’s two down, as they say, but we’re not out of the woods yet.

I pray for continued Your protection for this family, as the father of the family is in jail, both from him and from outside the family. Strengthen the witness of Faith over Fear and even the voice of this young girl who has also been saved, that more of the family would come to a saving knowledge of the truth and accept the Gospel.

Finally, please continue to open my friends’ eyes to the harm that she is causing her body. Open her eyes to how much you love her, how you knit her body together in her mothers womb, and that it is a temple of Your Holy Spirit that is not to be cut or sliced, but instead taken care of.

In Christ’s Name,
Amen

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,373.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Prayiers include asking for His help to remove their blinders as He did with us.

"...for their minds have been blinded by the god of this age, leaving them in unbelief. Their blindness keeps them from seeing the dayspring light of the wonderful news of the glory of Jesus Christ, who is the divine image of God." (II Cor 4:4).

Upvote 0

Faith over Fear

Dec 30, 2023
USA
✟22,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,
I praise you that you have given Faith over Fear courage to give her testimony in church, and that her youngest sister has accepted the Gospel! That’s two down, as they say, but we’re not out of the woods yet.

I pray for continued Your protection for this family, as the father of the family is in jail, both from him and from outside the family. Strengthen the witness of Faith over Fear and even the voice of this young girl who has also been saved, that more of the family would come to a saving knowledge of the truth and accept the Gospel.

Finally, please continue to open my friends’ eyes to the harm that she is causing her body. Open her eyes to how much you love her, how you knit her body together in her mothers womb, and that it is a temple of Your Holy Spirit that is not to be cut or sliced, but instead taken care of.

In Christ’s Name,
Amen
Thank you so much!! :heart::heart::heart::prayer:

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0