✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Gitmo=Auschwitz

Please take a history class. I winced, reading that.

The torture is even worse.

auschwitz.jpg

One Muslim claimed they played techno music full blast day and night in their cells. He said they also played Britany Spearce full blast same song over and over. Not even the Nazis would of done the Britany thing.

Your right, Nazis used this instead

51large.jpg

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The torture is even worse. One Muslim claimed they played techno music full blast day and night in their cells. He said they also played Britany Spearce full blast same song over and over. Not even the Nazis would of done the Britany thing.

No the nazis just beat injured pows at random times day and night which I suppose you think is so much more humane.

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Interesting enough the muslims would not do the Spears thing either...they would do much worse, and end with chopping off their victims head on camera....but don't tell our new racist friend here, I would hate to cloud his mind with actual facts.

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I can't respond until you use the correct number of dots in that elipseseses thing.

I forgot my decoder ring. How many dots are needed? I thought it was 5 for questions and 4 for statements.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums