Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
islams knocking off islams is a regional sport then. apparently there's a conference or division in florida.

the nazis knocked off their own in style, don't you agree?

It's more of a conference (SEC) or division than a nation.

Be more specific on the Nazis. And capitalize or I'm not responding.

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private

that would be a tragedy. black shirt nazis vs brown shirt nazis vs army nazis vs air force nazis vs lukewarm nazis. all kinds of intramural nazi feuds. but no one got strung up who didn't deserve it.

please capitalize the letter "P". or I'm not responding.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gishin

Apr 25, 2008
Midwest City, Oklahoma
✟6,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

silly-hitler-humor-humour-hitler-satire-photoshop-tongue-demotivational-poster-1217616355.jpg

Upvote 0

mont974x4

The Christian Anarchist
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2006
Montana, USA
Visit site
✟46,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I understand, I used it anyways so I expected you to start ignoring my posts. BBecause you know, I cannot help my compulsion to try to spell correctly.

as to the op's insane request, I am not in the habit of rendering honor to cowards, racists, or murderers....nazis are guilty on all counts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wonder if people were being asked to round up Muslims instead of Jews and send them off to camps how many Americans would make good little Nazis?

You mean like the U.S. soldiers who made the Muslims bark like dogs walked them around on leashes naked? Took naked photos of the Muslims posing with their guns. Gitmo=Auschwitz

The torture is even worse. One Muslim claimed they played techno music full blast day and night in their cells. He said they also played Britany Spearce full blast same song over and over. Not even the Nazis would of done the Britany thing.

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if people were being asked to round up Muslims instead of Jews and send them off to camps how many Americans would make good little Nazis?

as a hypothetical, that's as meaningless as speculating what would happen if godzilla attacked. its pure fantasy for the hate-america crowd.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
You mean like the U.S. soldiers who made the Muslims bark like dogs walked them around on leashes naked? Took naked photos of the Muslims posing with their guns. Gitmo=Auschwitz

The torture is even worse. One Muslim claimed they played techno music full blast day and night in their cells. He said they also played Britany Spearce full blast same song over and over. Not even the Nazis would of done the Britany thing.

that is torture. but its so cool.

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I understand, I used it anyways so I expected you to start ignoring my posts. BBecause you know, I cannot help my compulsion to try to spell correctly.

as to the op's insane request, I am not in the habit of rendering honor to cowards, racists, or murderers....nazis are guilty on all counts.

I can't respond until you use the correct number of dots in that elipseseses thing.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
as a hypothetical, that's as meaningless as speculating what would happen if godzilla attacked. its pure fantasy for the hate-america crowd.

It's not that far off. We round up Muslims now and call them terrorist suspects. Nazis called Jews criminals.

Upvote 0