Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
who were the innocent people? were bystanders hurt?

If you go to "We stand for Israel" group on youtube which has 700 members there is a thread topic called " I will pay 15,000 dollars to anyone who blows up a Mosque" I flagged it but it has been up for about two weeks.
Since it has been up two Mosque have been bombed, coincidence?

Remember the girl arrested for asking to join the Taliban on youtube? I wonder why the double standard?YouTube - We Stand With Israel

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
If you go to "We stand for Israel" group on youtube which has 700 members there is a thread topic called " I will pay 15,000 dollars to anyone who blows up a Mosque" I flagged it but it has been up for about two weeks.
Since it has been up two Mosque have been bombed, coincidence?

Remember the girl arrested for asking to join the Taliban on youtube? I wonder why the double standard?YouTube - We Stand With Israel

I don't take anyone seriously who, like you, adopts the name of a convicted nazi criminal.

about the mosque, no doubt it was some shiite blowing up a sunni mosk, or a sunni blowing up a shiite mosk.

Upvote 0

Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't take anyone seriously who, like you, adopts the name of a convicted nazi criminal.

about the mosque, no doubt it was some shiite blowing up a sunni mosk, or a sunni blowing up a shiite mosk.

The name is based off my grandmother who loved to cut firewood by hand. ;)

I was waiting on that typical media brainwashed answer.

Here's the surveillance video of one man the other is available but not as good.

YouTube - TheAmazingamerica's Channel

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
The name is based off my grandmother who loved to cut firewood by hand. ;)

I was waiting on that typical media brainwashed answer.

Here's the surveillance video of one man the other is available but not as good.

YouTube - TheAmazingamerica's Channel

and no doubt she lived with hitler in his hideaway, too. I was waiting to see what kind of canned answer you had.

I can't lose any sleep over what islamic extremists do to each other's mosks.

Upvote 0

Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and no doubt she lived with hitler in his hideaway, too. I was waiting to see what kind of canned answer you had.

I can't lose any sleep over what islamic extremists do to each other's mosks.

I guess you didn't watch the tape if you did you might want to watch it again if you think it was Muslims.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Axis Salley

May 12, 2010
Wolf's Lair
✟208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was more curious about your nazi act.

why would you profile islams like that? how can you tell who is and who isn't?

I was going by the peaceful nature of them which makes it unlikely they would bomb their own place of worship.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
I was going by the peaceful nature of them which makes it unlikely they would bomb their own place of worship.;)

shiites bombing sunnis and sunnis bombing shiites is a national sport in many places. I assume its part of their nature.

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
It's not a national sport in some places. Maybe certain regions but not a national sport.:)

islams knocking off islams is a regional sport then. apparently there's a conference or division in florida.

the nazis knocked off their own in style, don't you agree?

Upvote 0