Maybe it's happening now and we are unaware

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've felt it for years. Especially after working so many years in law enforcement.

It started in 2008, about 2 moths before the economy dropped..

I don't know, I was in a really good place in my life, then one day something felt very very wrong with the world and last year it came to a head with me coming crawling back to Christ.

Crazy.. I can only imagine what you see as an law enforcement officer.. You must have seen some progressively evil stuff..

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It started in 2008, about 2 moths before the economy dropped..

I don't know, I was in a really good place in my life, then one day something felt very very wrong with the world and last year it came to a head with me coming crawling back to Christ.

Crazy.. I can only imagine what you see as an law enforcement officer.. You must have seen some progressively evil stuff..

Actually, I was the dispatcher. My dad was the LEO and I have a few good friends who are LEOs also. Done so many ride-a-longs since I was 18, I've almost seen it and heard it all. I've realized that after I thought I've seen/heard it all, something comes along that'll just make me want to curl up, because of something so horrendous its unthinkable/unspeakable.

I'm not sure when it hit me, but I know after working many years in LE, the world is evil. When I started studying Eschatology, things started being revealed to me. Some things very sobering.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually, I was the dispatcher. My dad was the LEO and I have a few good friends who are LEOs also. Done so many ride-a-longs since I was 18, I've almost seen it and heard it all. I've realized that after I thought I've seen/heard it all, something comes along that'll just make me want to curl up, because of something so horrendous its unthinkable/unspeakable.

I'm not sure when it hit me, but I know after working many years in LE, the world is evil. When I started studying Eschatology, things started being revealed to me. Some things very sobering.

Same for me.. I just noticed the world lining up a little to familiarly with what Ive read in the Bible, Im not spooked, Im just not sure why I ever thought it couldn't happen in my lifetime..

Things around the world are tense right now, I personally feel we are in the "rumors of war" stage, before the covenant has been made, but that's just speculation on my part, I predict war with Israel in the near future..

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Same for me.. I just noticed the world lining up a little to familiarly with what Ive read in the Bible, Im not spooked, Im just not sure why I ever thought it couldn't happen in my lifetime..

Things around the world are tense right now, I personally feel we are in the "rumors of war" stage, before the covenant has been made, but that's just speculation on my part, I predict war with Israel in the near future..

I think the war will start this year, but that's just me. With Russia and the Ukraine thing going on, we just need the king of the south start making bumps in the night.

Upvote 0
Jul 27, 2013
Minnesota
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am just so lucky to having all this take place in my lifetime. I'm going to be watching very closely...with my cool shades on :cool:

But on another note:

Living in Minnesota and having Winters last all the way to May, then noticing the temp in florida and california, the blood moons, etc. Its amazing how all of this is taking place and people just turn the other cheek and say that its just coincidence.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. http://biblehub.com/revelation/16-16.htmAnd he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Upvote 0
B

Bible2

Interplanner said in post 30:

Mt 24A and //s have to do with 1st century Judea and that calamity.

Note that just as the highly detailed tribulation events of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 find no historical fulfillment, so the tribulation events of Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 find no historical fulfillment. For example, Luke 21:24 refers to the same future treading down of Jerusalem by the Gentiles as Revelation 11:2b, during the Antichrist's future, literal 42-month worldwide reign (Revelation 13:5-18), the details of which time period are shown from 4 different angles in Revelation chapters 11 to 14 (Revelation 11:2b-3, Revelation 12:6,14, Revelation 13:5,7, Revelation 14:9-13). The myriad details of these chapters have never been fulfilled. Similarly, Jesus' 2nd coming and the church's gathering together (rapture) in Matthew 24:30-31 (2 Thessalonians 2:1-8; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17) have never been fulfilled, but must occur "immediately after" the future tribulation of Matthew 24, Mark 13, Luke 21, and Revelation chapters 6 to 18 (Matthew 24:29-31; 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8, Revelation 19:2 to 20:6).

Also, the end of Herod's temple building (also called the 2nd temple building) in 70 AD didn't fulfill Matthew 24:2. For the stones of the 2nd temple's Western Wall (also called the Wailing Wall) still stand today one on top of the other, just as they did when Jesus spoke that prophecy. Matthew 24:2 included the Wailing Wall, for Matthew 24:2 wasn't referring to only the single 2nd temple building in the center of the Temple Mount (the building that contained the holy place and the most holy place), but was referring to "all these things", all the plural "buildings"/structures/oikodome (G3619) of the entire 2nd temple complex (Matthew 24:1). Indeed, Matthew 24:2 could even have been spoken just to the north and west of the Wailing Wall. For it was spoken just after Jesus had departed from the temple complex (Matthew 24:1), and one of the main temple complex exits (called Wilson's Arch and bridge by archaeologists) was just to the north of the Wailing Wall and at the same level as the top of the Temple Mount (see the temple complex map insert in the December 2008 issue of National Geographic magazine).

Also, in Matthew 24:2, the "here" can include not just the entire 2nd temple complex, but every structure throughout Jerusalem. For the similar statement in Luke 19:44 applied to the whole city (Luke 19:41-44). Matthew 24:2 and Luke 19:44 could be fulfilled at the very end of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, right before and at Jesus' 2nd coming (Zechariah 14:2-21, Revelation 19:7 to 20:6).

Interplanner said in post 30:

Mt 24A and //s have to do with 1st century Judea and that calamity.

Regarding "Judaea" (Matthew 24:16), note that this doesn't have to mean first-century-AD Judaea. For there are many churches in Judaea (southern Israel) still today. They contain mostly Gentile believers, not just Jewish believers. The church began and has always been in Judaea: "Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea" (Acts 9:31); "the churches of Judaea" (Galatians 1:22); "the churches... in Judaea" (1 Thessalonians 2:14). Matthew 24:16 refers to those in the church, both Gentiles and Jews, who will be living in Judaea at the future point in time when the abomination of desolation (possibly a standing, android image of the Antichrist) is set up in the holy place (the inner sanctum) of a 3rd Jewish temple in Jerusalem (Matthew 24:15, Daniel 11:31).

The Antichrist's persecution of the church could begin in Jerusalem and Judaea right after the abomination of desolation is set up and the Antichrist himself sits in the temple (at least one time) and proclaims himself God (2 Thessalonians 2:4, Daniel 11:36). So to avoid this persecution (cf. Matthew 10:23a), those in the church living in Judaea should flee immediately after they see the abomination of desolation set up (Matthew 24:15-16), which event could occur at the midpoint of the future tribulation of Revelation chapters 6 to 18 and Matthew 24, and which event could mark the start of the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year worldwide reign (Revelation 13:4-18). Eventually, the Antichrist's persecution of the church will reach every nation of the earth (Revelation 13:7-10, Revelation 14:12-13, Revelation 20:4-6, Matthew 24:9-13), so that the basic principle of Matthew 24:16 of fleeing (the Antichrist's persecution) would apply to believers around the world.

Just as the woman in Revelation 12:6 represents many different people in the church around the world, so the protected wilderness place she flees to represents many different protected wilderness places around the world. When those in the church living in Judaea see the abomination of desolation set up, they should flee into places in the wilderness east of Judaea, the mountains (Matthew 24:16) of Jordan. And those in the church who will be living in places in the world other than Judaea should flee into other wilderness places, mountainous places (Ezekiel 7:16), in the regions of the world where they live.

And they should have prepared beforehand hideouts in these wilderness/mountain places, hideouts already fully stocked with all the emergency supplies of food, water, warm clothing, etc., that they and their families and fellow Christians will need to survive (1 Timothy 5:8, Matthew 24:45-46, cf. Genesis 41:48,36, Genesis 45:7) until Jesus returns, possibly on the 1,335th day after the abomination of desolation is set up (Daniel 12:11-12, Revelation 16:15). For they shouldn't carry any supplies with them when they flee (Matthew 24:17-18). They should flee as unhindered and quickly as possible, knowing that when the abomination of desolation is set up, that could signal the beginning of the Antichrist's future, literal 3.5-year Luciferian (Satanic) worldwide reign of terror (Revelation 13:4-18, Revelation 12:9), when he will be given power to make war against all those in the church that he can get his hands on, and to physically overcome them and kill them (by beheading) in every nation (Revelation 13:7-10, Revelation 14:12-13, Revelation 20:4-6, Matthew 24:9-13).

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Living in Minnesota and having Winters last all the way to May, then noticing the temp in florida and california, the blood moons, etc. Its amazing how all of this is taking place and people just turn the other cheek and say that its just coincidence.

Thank you, one of my many points exactly. Like I've said before, I no longer believe in coincidence. There is no such thing.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, one of my many points exactly. Like I've said before, I no longer believe in coincidence. There is no such thing.

"Coincidence" and "Gods divine plan" don't exactly go hand in hand lol..

I gave up on coincidence along time ago..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Nothing happening??
and Israel closing all its embassies
just a coincidence I guess
(yes I know about the strike but surely a smokesceen is needed)

Plus:

Russia absorbed Crimea - whether the West likes it or not.

Ukraine cries 'robbery' as Russia annexes Crimea - CNN.com

Reid: GOP may have helped Russia annex Crimea

Epic "Nor'easters."

Watch As 100 MPH Winds Blow These Reporters Completely Off-Camera - Business Insider

The storm was 955 mb - should have I said hurricane? Reality is starting to sound like a common-day Syfy movie.

Electromagnetic ribbon the earth is going through, but nothing is happening.

Solar system wrapped up with giant magnetic ribbon : SCIENCE : Tech Times

"Asteroids" with rings?

Asteroid with rings is the first of its kind - CNN.com

Dwarf star/wormwood and/or planet at the edge of our solar system?

http://news.yahoo.com/dwarf-planet-...dge-hints-possible-182038618.html?.tsrc=attmp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_(hypothetical_star)

Brown Dwarf Seen Around Sun-like Star

SPANISH ASTRONOMERS DISCOVER DWARF STAR BEYOND PLUTO-PLANET X?? - YouTube

Nah, nothing is going on.

Upvote 0