Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What distress?
This whole thread is ridiculous.

The only "distress" i could say for the jews right now are the constant living in fear of attack.

Now the whole 4 blood moons on the feasts, I believe in. This is mainly because over the last 5 years (that I've dealt with personally [especially the past 6 months ]) I've learned to no longer believe in coincidence. To me, there is no such thing as coincidence.

Call me a fool, idc. Something will happen to the jews next month and/or in October. If something doesn't then, I will admit that I was wrong, but the times and everything happening right now (to me) is just too perfect in timing.

Also: I don't believe in the blood moons simply because it's an odd event, I've spent many hours in study and research to know the history of the blood moons and the jews.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,222.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Again, I believe something will happen to the jews. If I'm wrong i'll admit it.

And who are you tell me whether or not I've received instructions from the Lord? I would focus on your life and your walk with God and I'll focus on mine.

And what is this "something"? You can claim that any of the normal attacks that they get all the time are this "something"

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Again, I believe something will happen to the jews. If I'm wrong i'll admit it.

And who are you tell me whether or not I've received instructions from the Lord? I would focus on your life and your walk with God and I'll focus on mine.
IF you had received instructions from God, you would NOT be blabbing it all over the internet. You are ONLY making that statement to show the other people on this site how "holy" and how "special" that you think that you are.
It is a sin to lie.

Upvote 0

Interplanner

Aug 5, 2012
near Olympic National Park
✟12,847.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Unaware. That's slightly different from 'the coming will be like the lightning flashing from the east to the west.' Or 'every eye will see him.'

If you need some events to happen in Israel to make you realize that God will judge the world in righteousness, well, I hope you really 'get it.' But once you realize that that's what is important about our message of the Gospel and grace, then hopefully you will see that nothing needs to happen in Israel.

Mt 24A and //s have to do with 1st century Judea and that calamity. It has been powerfully expounded by such preachers as C. Holford in England in 1805 to put a stop to destructive skepticism (T. Payne in particular)--at least for several decades. I don't see where futurism about Israel has ever stopped any degeneration in our culture. We now have the Christian mission World Vision allowing homosexual couples to call themselves Christian and work for them.

(Mt 24A = up to v29; there aren't as many //s to Luke because so much of Luke deals with the overall climate of revolt in 1st century Judea and contrasts it with Christ's mission.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last time - What distress?

So you aren't familiar with the Blood moons?

Im talking about the events surrounding the blood moons and the Jews.

For example.

1st tetrad
1493-94
Jews expelled from Spain

2nd Tetrad
1949-50
Jews attacked by arabs after forming as a nation

3rd tetrad
1967-68
Jews fight "6 day war" reclaim Jerusalem, destroy the enemy which outnumbers them.

Fourth tetrad
2014-15
????????

We don't know whats going to happen, but we know next month the Israeli/Palestinian peace deal deadline is happening..

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And what is this "something"? You can claim that any of the normal attacks that they get all the time are this "something"

I don't know what it'll be. I just think/believe something will happen due to the past history of the jews and the blood moons. It's simply my opinion.

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IF you had received instructions from God, you would NOT be blabbing it all over the internet. You are ONLY making that statement to show the other people on this site how "holy" and how "special" that you think that you are.
It is a sin to lie.

Ughh....no. I am NOT blabbing it all over the internet. I'm stating I believe I have received something and I haven't stated what and I am not gonna state it. I DO NOT think I am "holier than thou" and I don't think I'm more special than anyone else. God has something special and a plan for everyone, you're just blowing this way out of proportion.

I know it is a sin to lie, so how would you know whether or not I'm lying. Get over yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Ughh....no. I am NOT blabbing it all over the internet. I'm stating I believe I have received something and I haven't stated what and I am not gonna state it. I DO NOT think I am "holier than thou" and I don't think I'm more special than anyone else. God has something special and a plan for everyone, you're just blowing this way out of proportion.

I know it is a sin to lie, so how would you know whether or not I'm lying. Get over yourself.
You have received nothing.
Nothing is going to happen next month or in October.
I have nothing to get over myself because I'm NOT the one making outlandish statements.

WHEN nothing happens, are you going to admit that you had not received anything from God?

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have nothing to get over myself because I'm NOT the one making outlandish statements.

WHEN nothing happens, are you going to admit that you had not received anything from God?

If something does happen, would you rethink your position?

You seem to have a pretty good grasp in the end time understanding of what has or hasn't passed prophetically.

Tell me, why cant this all come to a head in your lifetime? Isnt God on his schedule, not yours?

Upvote 0

Echolipse

Watcher and Studier
Nov 17, 2012
Florida
✟15,946.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

We shall see what happens this year (if anything). I am not making"outlandish" statements, you're taking this way out of hand.

When nothing happens, I'll admit I was wrong on what I thought would happen this year. What I received has no timetable and I never said it had a timetable.

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When nothing happens, I'll admit I was wrong on what I thought would happen this year. What I received has no timetable and I never said it had a timetable.

Echolipse, do you feel an unsettling in Spirit? As if something is wrong with this world? Very wrong?

I do..

Upvote 0