Maybe it's happening now and we are unaware

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
About 9 months ago I had seen the sun rising slightly to the left of where it normally rises , and then about a month or so ago I had seen an upside down or u shaped crescent moon. At the time that I had witnessed this moon America was freezing , England was flooding and storm ravaged and where I live we were having a heat wave. I will leave you to your own thoughts as I know what mine are.

Reactions: Shocker

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About a 9 months ago I had seen the sun rising slightly to the left of where it normally rises , and then about a month or so ago I had seen an upside down or u shaped crescent moon. At the time that I had witnessed this moon America was freezing , England was flooding and storm ravaged and where I live we were having a heat wave. I will leave you to your own thoughts as I know what mine are.

Pay attention to what God is telling you.

Things are so much further along than anyone knows..

Christ isn't coming soon, hes on his way..

You are going to get a lot of people in here telling you that you are crazy, but trust me, your intuition is the Spirit guiding you...

Keep searching..

And God bless the watchman who warns his brothers..

Upvote 0

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Research the weather patterns as they correspond to political events surrounding Israel.

It will blow your mind..

Weve had record systems hitting for the last 3 years..

God controls the weather..
Job 37:6 For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.
Job 37:9 Out of the south cometh the whirlwind: and cold out of the north.
Job 37:10 By the breath of God frost is given: and the breadth of the waters is straitened.
Job 37:11 Also by watering he wearieth the thick cloud: he scattereth his bright cloud:
Job 37:12 And it is turned round about by his counsels: that they may do whatsoever he commandeth them upon the face of the world in the earth.
Job 37:13 He causeth it to come, whether for correction, or for his land, or for mercy.

Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pay attention to what God is telling you.

Things are so much further along than anyone knows..

Christ isn't coming soon, hes on his way..

You are going to get a lot of people in here telling you that you are crazy, but trust me, your intuition is the Spirit guiding you...

Keep searching..

And God bless the watchman who warns his brothers..

I'm not crazy my wife was a witness , I called her out to see it and she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Upvote 0

Lollerskates

May 2, 2013
✟4,340.00
Faith
Non-Denom
About 9 months ago I had seen the sun rising slightly to the left of where it normally rises , and then about a month or so ago I had seen an upside down or u shaped crescent moon. At the time that I had witnessed this moon America was freezing , England was flooding and storm ravaged and where I live we were having a heat wave. I will leave you to your own thoughts as I know what mine are.

My goodness...

I am glad someone is paying attention to the stars and signs in the sky.

BTW, watch the moon closer; it doesn't rotate on a N/S axis like earth (27.5 days/turn,) it rotates on its face. That is why the "man on the moon," which I see as a dragon rotates like a clock.

If you really have thoughts and such, watch your eastern sky at 6:00AM/sunrise for bright "stars." Or, research why the Catholic Church has a telescope called "Lucifer" in the south pole that is primarily an infrared telescope. (It couldn't have anything to do with the Jovian sized red/brown dwarf companion star coming to our solar system (with planets) NASA partially disclosed in 1985, named by them as Wormwood. This is the same name given to the "star burning as a lamp" in Revelation.

Everyone except laypersons know about the changing/weird cosmos, especially at this time in history. Distractions and lies take care of people "looking up," but there is a lot going on "out there." We are passing through a very dirty part of the galaxy - filled with electromagnetic radiation, meteors, asteroids, and cosmic anomalies. Enjoy the ride.

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
These things, IF true, meant absolutely nothing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These things, IF true, meant absolutely nothing.

Some Christians believe the Bible when God takes credit for what happens in the heavens..

Gen_1:14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Fundamental Christian stuff..

Upvote 0
It's happening again this morning , the sun is rising left of where it normally rises. I suggest you people get your compass out and begin to check these things for yourselves. And check you tube - "sun rising in the wrong place".

Hi brian, that's perfectly normal in this season of the year with Spring approaching. The sun will progressively move north as it rises each day and it's because the earth is tilting on axis.

When summer is over and we begin to fall back into the cooler season so will the sun move south, and the days are shorter.

I'm sort of surprised that you haven't mentioned a single word about the change in daylight hours.

Great thread, let's keep it going! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

John S

I'm Here - For Now
Nov 19, 2010
✟11,359.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi brian, that's perfectly normal in this season of the year with Spring approaching. The sun will progressively move north as it rises each day and it's because the earth is tilting on axis.

When summer is over and we begin to fall back into the cooler season so will the sun move south, and the days are shorter.

I'm sort of surprised that you haven't mentioned a single word about the change in daylight hours.

See - it's a simple explanation. There is NOTHING unusual about it. It doesn't predict anything -just that the days are getting longer as they do every year at this time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shocker

Mar 10, 2014
✟3,534.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
See - it's a simple explanation. There is NOTHING unusual about it. It doesn't predict anything -just that the days are getting longer as they do every year at this time.

Have you ever wondered why God has 4 blood moons occurring on his feast days during times that coincide with times of distress concerning the Jews?

Or do you believe in coincidence?

Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Yesterday morning the sun rose where it normally does , this morning it was far left of where it rises and tomorrow it will rise normally again. I have seen this before. And your forgetting about the upside down or u shaped crescent moon I saw. Should watch you tube others too are noticing this strange event of sunset and sunrise.

Upvote 0
Yesterday morning the sun rose where it normally does , this morning it was far left of where it rises and tomorrow it will rise normally again. I have seen this before. And your forgetting about the upside down or u shaped crescent moon I saw. Should watch you tube others too are noticing this strange event of sunset and sunrise.

Thanks,
do you have any links of what you might be talking about on Youtube?

It would sure help me cuz I'm not a Youtube user, much.

Upvote 0

brian57

May 25, 2013
✟31,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks,
do you have any links of what you might be talking about on Youtube?

It would sure help me cuz I'm not a Youtube user, much.

Try typing - sun rising in the wrong place , also try sun setting in the wrong place , think this one is better. enjoy.

Upvote 0
Try typing - sun rising in the wrong place , also try sun setting in the wrong place , think this one is better. enjoy.

Well, I was more interested in which ones are what inspired your thinking and purpose as your support? Anybody can type and find all sorts of various things, some might be true while some bogus, but which ones have you interest in? That says more to me than a supposed video. Thanks :)

Upvote 0