Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For years I have relied on the use of a mechanical plough to turn over the earth in the autumn, preparing the land for spring planting. This year however, Tuskus McRooty (pictured) and associates have lodged a suit claiming that it is actually they who have been ‘rooting up’ the earth, as they put it, each autumn, that my claims of using a plough are ‘fake’, and hence any profits from the following year’s crops rightfully belong to them.

The suit names numerous eye witness who cite instances of me ‘suspiciously tinkering with hydraulic tubing’, ‘removing and replacing plough blades in an untoward manner’ ‘going into wooded areas with intent’ ‘doing other things that are not ploughing’ and ‘deliberately and with malicious intent stepping on acorns’. Tuskus himself stated that he ‘will not rest for longer than usual until we have overturned the denial that it was us wot overturned the earth. Do you have any acorns?’

There is a fair volume of accusations of this sort. I suppose I am wondering if anyone has ever come across anything similar, and might be able to offer some advice on how to proceed.

DB050FE9-121C-4DF4-A71B-6235CB8EA5B0.jpeg

royal priest

debtor to grace
Nov 1, 2015
Northeast, USA
✟188,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
For years I have relied on the use of a mechanical plough to turn over the earth in the autumn, preparing the land for spring planting. This year however, Tuskus McRooty (pictured) and associates have lodged a suit claiming that it is actually they who have been ‘rooting up’ the earth, as they put it, each autumn, that my claims of using a plough are ‘fake’, and hence any profits from the following year’s crops rightfully belong to them.

The suit names numerous eye witness who cite instances of me ‘suspiciously tinkering with hydraulic tubing’, ‘removing and replacing plough blades in an untoward manner’ ‘going into wooded areas with intent’ ‘doing other things that are not ploughing’ and ‘deliberately and with malicious intent stepping on acorns’. Tuskus himself stated that he ‘will not rest for longer than usual until we have overturned the denial that it was us wot overturned the earth. Do you have any acorns?’

There is a fair volume of accusations of this sort. I suppose I am wondering if anyone has ever come across anything similar, and might be able to offer some advice on how to proceed.

View attachment 289556
Be patient. Every pig eventually squeals.

Upvote 0

Ancient of Days

Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2017
Mn.
✟138,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Next time he lays claim to your land I would chase him down with your tractor and watch his attitude change dramatically. And let him know that you prefer bacon and eggs for breakfast...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums