Truckers for Trump will boycott driving to New York City after $355M fraud ruling

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

A group of truck drivers who support former president Donald Trump have announced that they will not be driving to New York City to express their disappointment with the civil fraud judgment that fined Trump more than $350 million.
This all comes in response to Trump being barred from operating his business in New York for three years and being found liable for more than $350 million in damages in the civil fraud case brought against him, his family and the Trump Organization by New York Attorney General Letitia James.
New York Judge Arthur Engoron handed down his ruling Friday after a months-long trial beginning in October and stemming from James' lawsuit alleging the former president inflated his assets and committed fraud.
As a result, many pro-Trump truck drivers across the country have not taken the ruling lightly.
"I'm just one of the many millions of Truckers who believe in God and love this Country," a trucker known as "Chicago Ray" wrote on X, formerly Twitter. "I stand with Trump because Trump stands with me. Truckers for Trump ain't just a slogan, it's real," he wrote.
Chicago Ray took to X on Feb. 16 when the ruling came down, calling on fellow truckers to boycott taking shipments to New York City.

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,914.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
So ridiculous, nothing will come of this. There are plenty of other truck drivers who will be willing to take the loads that any of these drivers refuse to take.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So ridiculous, nothing will come of this. There are plenty of other truck drivers who will be willing to take the loads that any of these drivers refuse to take.
What if your assessment is incorrect?

Upvote 0

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟230,914.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's not. I also doubt many, if any, of the drivers saying they are going to refuse loads to NYC are currently taking loads into the city anyway.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,091,275.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The candidate who stands with you, truckers, is the one who stood on the picket line with auto workers.

The dictator wannabe doesn't want unions. Do you think his employees are unionized? Many are immigrants on temporary work visas. Not green cards.

You can't get to millions of people if you bypass I 95. Sadly, I guess Trump's bad example of inconsiderateness is contagious among his supporters.

Truckers, if he wins and rules in 2025, don't say no one told you so when he goes after unions, including the Teamsters.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟909,288.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The loads are contracted to arrive by a certain time. If a driver refuses the load, the company will assign another to take it. Refusing loads is a sure way to get fired or lose future loads. Let’s see how many really put their income on the line.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The candidate who stands with you, truckers, is the one who stood on the picket line with auto workers.

The dictator wannabe doesn't want unions. Do you think his employees are unionized? Many are immigrants on temporary work visas. Not green cards.

You can't get to millions of people if you bypass I 95. Sadly, I guess Trump's bad example of inconsiderateness is contagious among his supporters.

Truckers, if he wins and rules in 2025, don't say no one told you so when he goes after unions, including the Teamsters.
Trump did stand with the auto workers.

CLINTON TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) — As his Republican rivals sparred onstage in California at their second primary debate, Donald Trump was in battleground Michigan Wednesday night working to win over blue-collar voters by lambasting President Joe Biden and his push for electric cars in the midst of an autoworkers’ strike.

“I will not allow under any circumstances the American automobile industry to die,” Trump said at Drake Enterprises, a non-unionized auto parts supplier in Clinton Township, about a half-hour outside Detroit.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MSNBC host says trucking industry full of ‘aggressive’ white men who ‘overwhelmingly voted for Trump’

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
“I will not allow under any circumstances the American automobile industry to die,” Trump said at Drake Enterprises, a non-unionized auto parts supplier in Clinton Township, about a half-hour outside Detroit.
That's how Trump stands behind union autoworkers. He goes to a non-union plant. (Well, technically, he rented one.)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That's how Trump stands behind union autoworkers. He goes to a non-union plant. (Well, technically, he rented one.)
While Biden and his climate change people continue to do everything that they can to push EV's onto consumers. How's that working out for the auto industry? Not very well because there are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of new EV sitting unsold in the lots of automobile dealerships.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
While Biden and his climate change people continue to do everything that they can to push EV's onto consumers. How's that working out for the auto industry? Not very well because there are literally thousands and thousands and thousands of new EV sitting unsold in the lots of automobile dealerships.
Aren't the lots of car dealers always filled with cars that haven't been sold yet? Where else would the buyers find cars in stock?

(And you also ignored Trump's "support". As for the unions and electric cars, the new UAW contract secures the place of their membership in building EVs.)

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My point about EV's is that the vast majority of Americans appear to NOT want to own or lease them.
Also, I am fairly certain that the rank and file Auto union workers are disgusted with the policies of the Biden Administration as well as the policies from the swamp in D.C. which are hurting everyday people.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,713.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My point about EV's is that the vast majority of Americans appear to NOT want to own or lease them.
Also, I am fairly certain that the rank and file Auto union workers are disgusted with the policies of the Biden Administration as well as the policies from the swamp in D.C. which are hurting everyday people.
EV sales continue to increase every year, settings records.

The total market share is still much lower than in Europe and Japan and probably China.
========
But, yes, the total percentage owning fossil fuel vehicles is still very high, but going down every day.

Upvote 0

7thKeeper

Scion of the Devonian Sea
Jul 8, 2006
Finland
✟108,680.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
How would you know that they are disgusted? Anything to back this claim up besides your own bias?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How would you know that they are disgusted? Anything to back this claim up besides your own bias?
Does Biden's very low approval ratings count as evidence for you?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

A group of truck drivers who support former president Donald Trump have announced that they will not be driving to New York City to express their disappointment with the civil fraud judgment that fined Trump more than $350 million.
This all comes in response to Trump being barred from operating his business in New York for three years and being found liable for more than $350 million in damages in the civil fraud case brought against him, his family and the Trump Organization by New York Attorney General Letitia James.
New York Judge Arthur Engoron handed down his ruling Friday after a months-long trial beginning in October and stemming from James' lawsuit alleging the former president inflated his assets and committed fraud.
As a result, many pro-Trump truck drivers across the country have not taken the ruling lightly.
"I'm just one of the many millions of Truckers who believe in God and love this Country," a trucker known as "Chicago Ray" wrote on X, formerly Twitter. "I stand with Trump because Trump stands with me. Truckers for Trump ain't just a slogan, it's real," he wrote.
Chicago Ray took to X on Feb. 16 when the ruling came down, calling on fellow truckers to boycott taking shipments to New York City.
Chicago Ray is a brainwashed cult fanatic. Don't believe me? Read his twitter feed:

He's so far off the deep end, I have a hard time believing he's genuine.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
EV sales continue to increase every year, settings records.

The total market share is still much lower than in Europe and Japan and probably China.
========
But, yes, the total percentage owning fossil fuel vehicles is still very high, but going down every day.
May I see a website, or two, to verify this information?
Thank you.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟66,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
There are some interesting posts he made on X.
This is my favorite so far:

1708321101045.png

Upvote 0