Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This video is a good summation of reported animal deaths. She has two more out following this one about the Wisconsin bovine deaths and the most recent loss of buffalo and cattle in Viet Nam reportedly due to freezing temperatures. I find it interesting that a number of these reports claim that the animals died of respiratory illnesses along with statements of people in Viet Nam showing up at hospitals with the same complaints. Things that make you go hmmm....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvq62c_n_kM

Notice the use of the term tsunami when describing Austraila and the list of strong quakes? I posted recently here that is what the Lord spoke to me mere weeks ago. I point this out to His glory only.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
ooops, sorry LACONISTUDENT. thought you were talking about the birds and such. if its about the earthquakes increasing in numbers, my suggestion would be to watch the news or google earthquakes. ;)

So you actually have no evidence whatsoever that those phenomena are increasing in frequency.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Something else I don't like is that the vet studying the bovine deaths is oddly unavailable for comment. If you live in an agricultural area you know how vital it is to know if your herd or flock have been exposed or have the potential to be asap. Once again they tell us nothing and believe they can get by with it as the public is to ignorant to question and understand these events.

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Something else I don't like is that the vet studying the bovine deaths is oddly unavailable for comment. If you live in an agricultural area you know how vital it is to know if your herd or flock have been exposed or have the potential to be asap. Once again they tell us nothing and believe they can get by with it as the public is to ignorant to question and understand these events.

That method works with many...to them it is simply a "mundane" event.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Now it's Octopus in Portugal. But I suppose this is just another coincidence as well.

Dead Octopuses Wash Up on Portuguese Beach - TIME

Given that now a dozen or so people are actively searching for every story worldwide on mass animal deaths, I'm sure its going to look like there is a sudden surge of them, its a statistical artifact caused by a higher measure of reporting.

Of course, and at the very end of the article it does mention that cocaine smugglers have been caught using octopus carcasses to transport drugs offers a perfectly reasonable explanation, really.

Reactions: CruciFixed
Upvote 0

Gnarwhal

☩ Broman Catholic ☩
Oct 31, 2008
N/A
✟434,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Given that now a dozen or so people are actively searching for every story worldwide on mass animal deaths, I'm sure its going to look like there is a sudden surge of them, its a statistical artifact caused by a higher measure of reporting.

Of course, and at the very end of the article it does mention that cocaine smugglers have been caught using octopus carcasses to transport drugs offers a perfectly reasonable explanation, really.

Indeed. What you look for you will find.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
While Science tries to despel that anything unusual is not going on with these bird death, I tend to disagree. Here is an article of the deaths of fish and birds that the news didn't tell us about. It is more wide spread then we knew.
Now It's Dead Doves Falling From Sky in Italy

well, the problem is, the fish are supposed to all die when the sea turns to blood,

and the birds are supposed to stick around for a re-enactment of that alfred hitchcock movie .

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
yes . the trees held up signs saying .. "land here" over a large inland lake . and all the birds drowned and their beaks, landing head first in the water, killed a large number of fish swimming in shallow water .

it was a disaster .

Upvote 0