Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
If the Egyptians had internet and a CF forum I wonder what they would have been posting during the plagues in Egypt?

LOL that's funny because I was just discussing this with non-christians on the world religions board and they were all saying that it was fireworks or aliens or pollution or anything other than God, even if it didn't make sense. They found it easier to believe that each occurance had a different explanation coincidentally happening within days of each other all over the world than to even consider that God could have anything to do with it. So in answer to your question, I can imagine the people in Egypt saying very similar things and denying the truth until their dying breath. Humans by nature are arrogant, prideful creatures. I'm just surprised God held out as long as he did. It just goes to show how incredibly patient and loving he really is.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
After reading the Book of Revelation last night, I began to wonder what are the seven thunders that God told John not to write down?
Must be some pretty heavy information that maybe we couldn't stand in this flesh lol. Many have wondered what the 7 thunders were saying, me included. I guess if God had wanted us to know, He would have had John include it lol. Must be something perfect since it appears that 7 is Gods number.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If the Egyptians had internet and a CF forum I wonder what they would have been posting during the plagues in Egypt?
I'm sure that they would be saying that one of their MANY false gods was angry with them....since they didn't recognize the TRUE God.

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Must be some pretty heavy information that maybe we couldn't stand in this flesh lol. Many have wondered what the 7 thunders were saying, me included. I guess if God had wanted us to know, He would have had John include it lol. Must be something perfect since it appears that 7 is Gods number.
:)
EGADS! Someone stretched the page on that thunders thread, where I need 3 monitors to view it all :D

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Another fact that I just heard on the news that I didn't know before that makes this even creepier is that those birds didn't just fall out of the sky on New Years Eve, they fell out of the sky just before the strike of midnight! Coincidence? I think not.
Anyone remember this incident in Exodus 16:12?
Be carefull what ya wish for [now I have a craving for quail!] :)

Rotherham Exodus 16:11 Then spake Yahweh unto Moses--saying,
12 I have heard the murmurings of the sons of Israel,--speak unto them, saying--Between the two evenings, shall ye eat flesh, and in the morning, shall ye be filled with bread,--so shall ye know that I Yahweh am your God.
13 And it came to pass, in the evening, that there came up quail, and covered the camp,--and in the morning was the outpouring of dew, round about the camp;

5c4dcaec-09ff-4f67-9b9d-ed698138cd12.jpg

Reactions: CruciFixed
Upvote 0

toothfairy72

Jedi-mom
Apr 3, 2010
✟15,389.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
(Hope it works) here is a link to a world map of mass animal deaths:

Mass Animal Deaths - Google Maps

I find it quite interesting that this dying off is taking place almost exclusively in rich and industrially far developed and for the most "western" oriented nations.
It seems to me that God is warning us of things to come...
People are having visions everywhere about a soon coming famine, that will hit the nations who are used to having plenty of everything.
We are not prepared to survive these times at all.

Upvote 0

JuJube

Dec 27, 2006
Corpus Christi Texas
✟16,242.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Well I was noticing also Googles map of the areas affected and is it possible that it could have been caused by gases released (seaping out of cracks in the surface) from all the the earth quake activity...the earth releasing gases? I know the earthquake activity has increased specially in the states and I believe it has just begun. There have been small ones all over and some not even really noted or reported. Even the fish would be affected in the water. Gases in the water would affect them getting their oxygen. Not saying this is just a happening of nature, I believe its God using his creation. God has used His creation throughout History to do His will to bring about judgement/destruction/or deliverance.

Reactions: gracechick
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
^_^ LovedofHim. This is the second time that you have said, "Ask Him". Are you asking Him, or expecting us to come up with what is going on by us asking Him lol? If there is anything to what is going on prophetically, we won't have to ask Him. Many of us will know without a doubt. I just can't wait to see what the autopsies show and hear what "man" has to say. Oh, they are doing a special on NBC nightly news Monday night on these birds if you are interested.

I just wanted to bring this post up again to remind you, if interested, about the program.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Well I was noticing also Googles map of the areas affected and is it possible that it could have been caused by gases released (seaping out of cracks in the surface) from all the the earth quake activity...the earth releasing gases? I know the earthquake activity has increased specially in the states and I believe it has just begun. There have been small ones all over and some not even really noted or reported. Even the fish would be affected in the water. Gases in the water would affect them getting their oxygen. Not saying this is just a happening of nature, I believe its God using his creation. God has used His creation throughout History to do His will to bring about judgement/destruction/or deliverance.

Source?

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just wanted to bring this post up again to remind you, if interested, about the program.

They didn't talk about it due to the killings in Arizona. I haven't heard one word about the birds since I was last on here. Either they swept it under the rug, or they haven't finished their investigation yet and autopsies. They can do an autopsy on a human in a few days. I would think that a few birds and fish would be pretty quick....evidently not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Excellent topic, and very interesting link in the OP. I have a thread that talks about the changes in the climate - here's the link http://www.christianforums.com/t7430960-10/

There is no doubt that the climate is changing. Clearly, drastic things happen to the climate in Revelation, Lu. 21, Mk. 13, Mt. 24, etc. I think that these events are precursors of massive climate change that will affect us some years into the future.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just saw this news event on another board. Massive cricket deaths!

What's going on?

Virus kills hordes of crickets raised for reptiles - Yahoo! News

PORT ALLEN, La. – A virus has killed millions of crickets that are raised to feed pet reptiles and zoo animals, putting some producers out of business and disrupting supplies to pet shops across North America.
I remember about 35 years ago we had a Cricket invasion here. They were swarming down the street by the thousands, were in my house, and every place you DIDN'T want them. I would sweep up piles of them a foot or taller in every room. I don't like them except for fish bait, so I wasn't happy lol. One Cricket chirpping at night is kind of pleasant and cheerful. Thousands are rather annoying. They said that it was a 100 year occurance. Thank God I won't be here for the next one ^_^

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Another fact that I just heard on the news that I didn't know before that makes this even creepier is that those birds didn't just fall out of the sky on New Years Eve, they fell out of the sky just before the strike of midnight! Coincidence? I think not.
I hadn't heard that, but as a believer I believe it bodes ill for the all of us since it was such a large number of Turtle Doves:o

Upvote 0