Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
While Science tries to despel that anything unusual is not going on with these bird death, I tend to disagree. Here is an article of the deaths of fish and birds that the news didn't tell us about. It is more wide spread then we knew.
Now It's Dead Doves Falling From Sky in Italy

norswede

Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It just keeps getting stranger and stranger doesn't it?
Yep it does. There have been recorded bird deaths before, but not in just a few weeks time with so many and in different areas. Merciful Jesus, I hope humans don't start keeling over. I'm claiming the 91st Psalm right now!!!

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,799.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Remember the movie The Core ? It opened with birds falling out of the sky in London. They found that the core of the Earth had stopped rotating causing all types of calamities. Whales losing their way,wierd weather, etc, etc. We will never be told what the problem is.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yep it does. There have been recorded bird deaths before, but not in just a few weeks time with so many and in different areas. Merciful Jesus, I hope humans don't start keeling over. I'm claiming the 91st Psalm right now!!!
Wow!
Poor little birdies. :o
They will have their revenge! :thumbsup:

Ezekiel 39:17 "And thou son of adam, thus says my Lord YHVH
"say thou! to bird of every wing and to all of beast of the field 'be assembled ye! and come! together ye from round about on Sacrifice of Me which I sacrificing for ye,
a Great Sacrifice on Mountains of Israel.
And ye eat flesh and ye drink blood.
[Revelation 19:17]

Reve 19:17 And I perceived one Messenger standing in the sun, and He cries-out in great voice, saying to all the birds, the ones flying in mid-heaven, "hither! be ye being gathered! into the Supper of the Great God.
18 That Ye may be eating fleshes of kings......
[Deut 28:26/Ezekiel 39:17,18]

blackbirds.jpg

Upvote 0

Steffenfield

Jul 9, 2010
✟6,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I wouldn't be at all surprised if many of these poor animals suffered from some type of severe cold shift in the weather.

There's an upcoming forecast on the 3rd week of this month that the U.S. is going to get rocked pretty hard with a super cold front.

AccuWeather.com - Weather News | Coldest January Since 1985 Could be Taking Shape

I'm so not looking forward to the last half of the month if this is accurate.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Remember the movie The Core ? It opened with birds falling out of the sky in London. They found that the core of the Earth had stopped rotating causing all types of calamities. Whales losing their way,wierd weather, etc, etc. We will never be told what the problem is.
I missed that movie, but sounds interesting. This is just my opinion, but I firmly believe that when the axis of the earth were moved during the Indonesia earthquake, things began to unravel from that point. I was just telling my sister that before the bird deaths, we had record rain here in California for all of recorded history since 1931, and New York had record snow fall for December. I firmly believe that we are in that time line that there is no going back to what we considered normal.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,799.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I missed that movie, but sounds interesting. This is just my opinion, but I firmly believe that when the axis of the earth were moved during the Indonesia earthquake, things began to unravel from that point. I was just telling my sister that before the bird deaths, we had record rain here in California for all of recorded history since 1931, and New York had record snow fall for December. I firmly believe that we are in that time line that there is no going back to what we considered normal.

Yeah, and how about the record flooding in Australia? The whold Northeast of the continent is under water.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LovedofHim

Jan 6, 2011
Up here, over there, beyond that
✟1,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd like to know how often this sort of thing happens.

It could just be perception. For instance, when the news reports on the suicide bombings in Israel, we get the impression that Israel is a very dangerous place to be and everywhere you go there is a suicide bomber.

With that in mind, it could be that this is a normal weekly occurance but since the media is reporting every instance of bird or fish deaths from every part of the world, it seems like it's a phenomenon when it really isn't.

In other words, it could be that the media is creating a crisis. It could be that there is an agenda behind the goal to create a perceived crisis. After all, if the people of the world think that something is in the air that could kill them, they will stay home, not shop and spur on the economy, causing the global economy to worsen so that a new global economy can be established.

Upvote 0

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, and how about the record flooding in Australia? The whold Noetheast of the continent is under water.
Very true. I forgot about that one. If this keeps up with the rainfall like it has been, we may see Cholera outbreaks like Haiti had after the earthquake there. Many diseases are resurfacing, like Whooping Cough. They are telling adults to get that shot now because we have many cases here in California.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

norswede

Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I wouldn't be at all surprised if many of these poor animals suffered from some type of severe cold shift in the weather.

There's an upcoming forecast on the 3rd week of this month that the U.S. is going to get rocked pretty hard with a super cold front.

AccuWeather.com - Weather News | Coldest January Since 1985 Could be Taking Shape

I'm so not looking forward to the last half of the month if this is accurate.

This doesn't explain how the doves in Italy had blue inside their beaks from loss of oxygen. They actually suffocated to death. And it also doesn't explain how these animals are dying in groups. If it was a weather issue, we would be finding them scattered all over the place, having died at different times. Something killed them all at the same time while flying (or swimming) together. The scientists are trying to come up with whatever explanations they can but the truth is, they don't know what is causing it. Some are dying in warm climates, some in cold and all in large groups within days of each other. Whatever is causing this, I'm not buying any explanation they've come up with so far.

Upvote 0

Steffenfield

Jul 9, 2010
✟6,993.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
My guess would be capillary restriction because of a sudden temperature shift.

Hence the blueness inside their beaks.

Not really sure though.

I guess we'll know more in 3 weeks when they release the blood work data of those birds.... if that's even being done.

Upvote 0

hope_is_last_to_die

what, where, who, when, whatever????
Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I too am finding all these bird/fish deaths very alarming. Also the weather change recently has been quite dramatic, in Ireland and UK the coldest December since records began.

Ultimately God is in control and all who belong to Him are safe and secure in His almighty hand!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Big Mouth Nana

Post Tribulationist
Sep 9, 2003
Bakersfield,California
Visit site
✟15,590.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is not only the birds dying, but this is a mind boggler also. According to scientists, the magnetic North Pole is moving 40 miles a year toward Russia. That is a lot of movement. It is so bad that Tampa International Airport has to relabel it's main runway to reflect the change. Why all of a sudden is the magnetic North Pole moving? Any thoughts? It's just downright spooky to say the least...but I believe it's going to get spookier as time goes on, and there is a God given reason for these things happening.
Shift in magnetic north requires runway relabeling - Florida AP - MiamiHerald.com

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hope_is_last_to_die

what, where, who, when, whatever????
Dec 15, 2009
Emerald Isle!
✟13,767.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
floods are getting worse but the earth wont be destroyed by floods.

a bizarre situation in the North of Ireland recently. This part of the world is coming down with water, yet many people there recently couldnt get access to running water for days. A timely reminder of just how vulnerable we all are!

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
floods are getting worse but the earth wont be destroyed by floods.

a bizarre situation in the North of Ireland recently. This part of the world is coming down with water, yet many people there recently couldnt get access to running water for days. A timely reminder of just how vulnerable we all are!
According to my bro Pete..it will be by fire :)

2 Peter 3:5 for this is unobserved by them willingly, that the heavens were of old, and the earth out of water and through water standing together by the word of God,
6 through which the then world, by water having been deluged, was destroyed;
7 and the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.

Upvote 0

norswede

Jun 9, 2009
✟8,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
It is not only the birds dying, but this is a mind boggler also. According to scientists, the magnetic North Pole is moving 40 miles a year toward Russia. That is a lot of movement. It is so bad that Tampa International Airport has to relable it's main runway to reflect the change. Why all of a sudden is the magnetic North Pole moving? Any thoughts? It's just downright spooky to say the least...but I believe it's going to get spookier as time goes on and there is a God given reason for these things happening.
Shift in magnetic north requires runway relabeling - Florida AP - MiamiHerald.com

That is interesting considering just a couple weeks ago there were 2 shows in a row on CBC about pole shifts. One of them was "The Nature Of Things" with David Suzuki and the other one was "Doc Zone" and was about the various opinions about 2012. Could they be trying to warn us of something? What is frustrating is that so many of us on Christian Forums have been trying to warn people that this would happen for years and no one would listen. The Bible describes a polar shift when it says that the earth will "reel to and fro like a drunkard" Isaiah 24:20 and in the book of Revelation it says "and the heaven departed as a scroll and every mountain and island were moved out of their places" Rev 6:14

These are perfect descriptions of a polar shift. The time of Great Tribulation is upon us. The Antichrist will soon show his face. But do not fear, this should only be terrifying to those who have no hope, we have hope in Jesus and will soon see his face so now is the time to look up for our "redemtion draws near"

Upvote 0