Massive deaths continue

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Last edited:
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Jesus came in the Piscean Age .The last sign in the cycle of the Zodiac .I am the Alpha
and the Omega, He said .
As people multiply , lower creatures die off. I see a link can you ? dear friends ?
Sorry I see no link... eon.... end of ages... Earth enters a new Zodiacal Age approximately every 2160 years.. Pisces was the age in which Yeshua told His disciples they would be fishers of men.

Job 38:32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sorry I see no link... eon.... end of ages... Earth enters a new Zodiacal Age approximately every 2160 years.. Pisces was the age in which Yeshua told His disciples they would be fishers of men.

Job 38:32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season?
Sorry, the last sentence should have come with a question mark to provoke some questions .
I do not belong to any Church of any kind but pursue the truth, as 'believe systems' as such ,are closed to the truth . They seek more to consolidate the positions taken by people in the past in limited circumstances ,with limited access to knowledge.
I am not hear either to question anyones personal beliefs ,but on subjects like the disappearance of species in this day and age is an important subject at many levels .
My position is neither for or against the Old Testament ,as my belief in God does not come from there ,although it interests me more and more .So if someone who is versed in the O.T., can give me a coherent argument from that, on why this is happening ,then I would gladly accept it .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you want to talk further on this subject. Start a new thread in which to ask us about it. Right now this thread is reserved for the massive deaths of creatures large and small that is happening around the world.
I am talking about it ,but one has to introduce somethings .The creatures are dying because we are at the End of a cycle of time .Jesus when He died opened the 'gates of Hell',and all the creatures down there were released .It takes longer for some to rise up,
as those who accepted Him and those already saved, would be 'first . There are more humans on the planet than ever in history ,thirty times more than in 0 A.D. .Secular atheists would say it was some other reason ,a material one ,but my God is always in control behind the scènes ,and there is always a purpose of the Creator behind major
events .
As humanity evolves upwards towards God the whole of creation does too ,and creatures die in order to move upwards .
If you wish a secular atheistic argument, then a site of theirs would be appropriate, or perhaps someone with OT knowledge can oblige with an argument from there .
In my opinion creation did not take place 6000 to 10000 years ago ,but God knew that he would need a people who were capable of hearing His voice as the end of the cycle came and so he targeted the Jewish people ,and decide He would be born among them as the Saviour needed to bring humanity back up to their original state before it ended ,as after that it would be too late to save anyone who did not get in 'before the door closed '.Why do you think the scientist chosen to bring in the modern age was a Jew in a Christian/Catholic university ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I am talking about it ,but one has to introduce somethings .The creatures are dying because we are at the End of a cycle of time .Jesus when He died opened the 'gates of Hell',and all the creatures down there were released .It takes longer for some to rise up,
as those who accepted Him and those already saved, would be 'first . There are more humans on the planet than ever in history ,thirty times more than in 0 A.D. .Secular atheists would say it was some other reason ,a material one ,but my God is always in control behind the scènes ,and there is always a purpose of the Creator behind major
events .
As humanity evolves upwards towards God the whole of creation does too ,and creatures die in order to move upwards .
If you wish a secular atheistic argument, then a site of theirs would be appropriate, or perhaps someone with OT knowledge can oblige with an argument from there .
In my opinion creation did not take place 6000 to 10000 years ago ,but God knew that he would need a people who were capable of hearing His voice as the end of the cycle came and so he targeted the Jewish people ,and decide He would be born among them as the Saviour needed to bring humanity back up to their original state before it ended ,as after that it would be too late to save anyone who did not get in 'before the door closed '.Why do you think the scientist chosen to bring in the modern age was a Jew in a Christian/Catholic university ?
I have started a new thread for you. http://www.christianforums.com/threads/fat-wee-robin.7894498/

Just click on it and it will take you right to it.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,563.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is getting closer...
IF we assume that the Bible was ONLY talking about the Mediterranean Sea, that requires 300,000 Cubic Miles to be turned into Blood.
If we go with all the oceans we're looking at 106 Million Cubic Miles of blood required.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
I know this isn't massive deaths ... Yet ... but I believe we will see it soon... Sharks scattered all over the shore lines... dying like beached whales. There are a massive amount of sharks along the shoreline. It think it is a depletion of oxygen in the waters that causes the fish to seek the shallow waves where it froths with oxygen.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I know this isn't massive deaths ... Yet ... but I believe we will see it soon... Sharks scattered all over the shore lines... dying like beached whales. There are a massive amount of sharks along the shoreline. It think it is a depletion of oxygen in the waters that causes the fish to seek the shallow waves where it froths with oxygen.
Where is this happening?

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Phillipians 4

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Phillipians 4

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

9 Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Amen!!!

Without clear separation between Jehovah's/Yahweh's people and the heathen the people scattereth abroad.

Separate the True Christ from the False Christs. Separate the True Prophets from the False Prophets.

Genesis 1:3-4 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

3 and God saith, `Let light be;' and light is.

4 And God seeth the light that [it is] good, and God separateth between the light and the darkness,

Genesis 3:9-10 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

9 And Jehovah God calleth unto the man, and saith to him, `Where [art] thou?'

10 and he saith, `Thy sound I have heard in the garden, and I am afraid, for I am naked, and I hide myself.'

John 14:27 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

27 `Peace I leave to you; my peace I give to you, not according as the world doth give do I give to you; let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid;

Upvote 0