Massive deaths continue

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Bald eagles are dying in unprecedented numbers in Utah, and nobody can figure out why this is happening…

Bald eagles are dying in Utah — 20 in the past few weeks alone — and nobody can figure out why.

Hundreds of the majestic birds — many with wing spans of 7 feet or more — migrate here each winter, gathering along the Great Salt Lake and feasting on carp and other fish that swim in the nearby freshwater bays.

Earlier this month, however, hunters and farmers across five counties in northern and central Utah began finding the normally skittish raptors lying listless on the ground. Many suffered from seizures, head tremors and paralysis in the legs, feet and wings.

Mystery over what’s killing bald eagles in Utah | Nation & World | The Seattle Times

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Freeze died ..This - Sploid sea-water-froze-so-fast-that-it-killed-thousands-o-1500143812

ku-xlarge.jpg

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Freeze died ..This - Sploid sea-water-froze-so-fast-that-it-killed-thousands-o-1500143812

ku-xlarge.jpg

Gosh Vis! I wanted to post this very link last night. Just to beat you to it for once.....and I log on...and here it is!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
Companies dump into the world's major rivers that feed into the ocean, what do you expect? the fish to be immune to our man-made poisons? This is not a new occurance, nor is it supernatural. Take a breath.....get a grip....It's horrible for the sea creatures but WE are the ones killing them, not Hashem. I think when it is truly Hashem, it will be world wide, all on the same day, all over the planet, not this scattered here and there thing we've been seeing for the last 100 years or so....just sayin'
Thank to a friend, I received this link on the massive deaths of fish from around the world in this month alone.... Mass Fish Deaths: Millions Have Been Found Dead All Over The World In The Past Month

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
120,000 so far - Half of the total population Dead in a Month

Preliminary analysis indicates that a combination of environmental and biological factors is contributing to this catastrophic event, which has seen four large birthing herds of the critically endangered Saiga antelope wiped out since mid-May this year. Primarily mothers and calves are among the carcasses; not a single animal has survived in the affected herds.

read more - http://revolution-news.com/catastrophic-collapse-of-saiga-…/

Reactions: ananda
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Disproving the notion that warmer weather would kill off the bird flu, the virus keeps wiping out poultry flocks in Minnesota, the latest a pullet farm in Renville County with 415,000 chickens.

It’s the first time the flu has hit a Minnesota pullet operation, though a dozen Iowa pullet farms — with a total of nearly 5 million birds — have been stricken. Pullets are young hens not yet laying eggs, and their demise could complicate rebuilding the Upper Midwest’s battered egg business.

The lethal H5N2 bird flu has claimed 45 million chickens and turkeys nationwide, the majority of them in Iowa and Minnesota.

http://www.startribune.com/bird-flu-continues-to-hit-minnesota/306061371/

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
I remember reading in Exodus, that some Jews were tired of eating Manna. So after seeing some birds by a lake, they killed them, and ate them, but GOD had poisoned the birds, and the Jews died shortly after for their .
Read Exodus 16 again and see if that is what you are trying to remember and explain here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

The Lone Ranger

Kemosabe
Sep 23, 2012
Rolling Stone
✟20,340.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks, that was not the passage I was looking for, eventhough I thought it would be in The Book of Exodus, it was not. The passage I was looking for is Numbers 11:32-34. It was a plague God gave the people, while they were eating quail.

Last edited:
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith

For those in the know, the Hidden Manna utterly destroys it.

Revelation 2:17 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

17 He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies: To him who is overcoming, I will give to him to eat from the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, that no one knew except him who is receiving [it].

Luke 2:34-35 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

34 and Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, `Lo, this [one] is set for the falling and rising again of many in Israel, and for a sign spoken against --

35 (and also thine own soul shall a sword pass through) -- that the reasonings of many hearts may be revealed.'

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic

For those in the know, the Hidden Manna utterly destroys it.

Revelation 2:17 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

17 He who is having an ear -- let him hear what the Spirit saith to the assemblies: To him who is overcoming, I will give to him to eat from the hidden manna, and will give to him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, that no one knew except him who is receiving [it].

Luke 2:34-35 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

34 and Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, `Lo, this [one] is set for the falling and rising again of many in Israel, and for a sign spoken against --

35 (and also thine own soul shall a sword pass through) -- that the reasonings of many hearts may be revealed.'
??

Upvote 0