Mar 17, 2013
✟9,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
This is not a new occurance, nor is it supernatural. Take a breath.....get a grip....It's horrible for the sea creatures but WE are the ones killing them, not Hashem.
I couldn't agree more. Good post.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Some are hearing reports about the dead birds and dead sea creatures and taking it seriously, while scientists are typically explaining away the phenomenon with scientific rhetoric. Giving the massive deaths an excuse, doesn't change the resulting number of deaths continuing world wide. Worldwide Fish and Bird Kill | Politicol News

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
Bats dying.. The Durham bat mine was once the second largest known bat habitat in Pennsylvania, but this winter only 23 were found alive. Of those, half had clear signs of infection.

Bucks County’s bats were wiped out by a disease that has been killing bat colonies across the Northeast at an alarming rate in the last four years.... all of the 10,000 except 23 are dead..

White nose syndrome causes a white fungus to form around the nose of infected bats. They lose the body fat needed to survive hibernation and ultimately the mammals starve to death during the winter months.

All but 23 of 10,000 bats in Durham bat mine have died *VIDEO* | Mass Animal Death

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟576,108.44
Faith
Messianic
The number of dead pigs found in Chinese rivers has risen to 16,000, and 1,000 ducks have now been found floating down the South River in Pengshan county.
16,000 dead pigs, 1,000 dead ducks found in China rivers
How does this relate to China's current situation with all the dead pigs? According to a ZeroHedge.com writer who goes by the pseudonym of Tyler Durden, China is well aware of the fact that the U.S. Federal Reserve's ongoing money printing spree (quantitative easing) is going to affect the prices of goods and services in China, where U.S. debt holdings are extremely high. And all the excess liquidity created as a result of the expanded U.S. money supply will eventually trigger inflation in China, where a lot of U.S. dollars end up, and from where a lot of U.S.-destined products are exported.

Since pork is China's most popular food product, the government there may very well be manipulating pork stocks to prevent this precious national asset from spiking in price and causing panic and chaos. By essentially grossing the Chinese people out with thousands of dead, floating pigs in Shanghai's water supply, government officials may be trying to temporarily thwart the inflation of pork prices by deterring people from buying it, at least for a little while.

Learn more: China hit by 'animal apocalypse' as mass die-offs continue in ultra-polluted nation

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0