Texas
✟15,441.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Back about 1998 or so, my brother and I were fishing off a pier in Matagorda Bay in Gulf of Mexico. The first day
we fished every thing was ok....even though we hadn't even gotten one bite...nothing.

The next day we woke up to THOUSANDS of dead fish off our pier. We stayed a couple more days but could not fish for the dead ones floating back and forth.

By brother called Fish and Game and they said it happens every once in awhile...the oceans kinda 'throw up' dead fish.

I am skeptical of that because my brother and I (and our late Dad) have been fishing in Matagorda Bay for many many years and we have never seen anything close to this.

Very strange.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Back about 1998 or so, my brother and I were fishing off a pier in Matagorda Bay in Gulf of Mexico. The first day
we fished every thing was ok....even though we hadn't even gotten one bite...nothing.

The next day we woke up to THOUSANDS of dead fish off our pier. We stayed a couple more days but could not fish for the dead ones floating back and forth.

By brother called Fish and Game and they said it happens every once in awhile...the oceans kinda 'throw up' dead fish.

I am skeptical of that because my brother and I (and our late Dad) have been fishing in Matagorda Bay for many many years and we have never seen anything close to this.

Very strange.
I agree.. pat answer to soothe the wary soul.

Upvote 0