Loving Homosexuals to Death..................

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I used to live in a converted garage, that did not make me an automobile.

f9bcf7db97.jpg

Your analogy is funny. The case of this person's soul however isn't.
How sad. To them the church is some sort of club where atheists who enjoy particular hymns can go.
What is even sadder is apparently the ministry must be pretty dead that an atheist can remain an atheist there.

:confused:

Upvote 0

OnceUponAChristian

Jul 7, 2007
✟15,325.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Show me evidence that we survive our physical destruction, that consciousness is independent of the brain and the corresponding biology, that immaterial souls, composed neither of matter nor energy float off the physical remains of our former selves; show me evidence and I will gladly listen; until you have evidence for these claims you are simply engaged in wishthinking...but if you believe in magic books, talking snakes and the entire biosphere of planet earth being put in 'pairs' onto Noah's Ark, why not believe in immaterial souls that exist in some dimension indepedent of the one we know; Dungeons and Dragons works that way too....and it's a really fun game...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[SIZE=-1]BTW, I am an apathiest, not an atheist[/SIZE]...

Not a whole lot of difference.

Apatheism (a portmanteau of atheism and apathy), also known as pragmatic or practical atheism, is a subset of atheism (when atheism is defined as lack of belief in deities, rather than specific disbelief in deities). An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or denying any claims that God, or any other supernatural being, exists or does not exist. In other words, an apatheist is someone who considers the question of the existence of God as neither meaningful nor relevant to human affairs.​

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wrong Topic. Wrong Forum.

Show me evidence that we survive our physical destruction, that consciousness is independent of the brain and the corresponding biology, that immaterial souls, composed neither of matter nor energy float off the physical remains of our former selves; show me evidence and I will gladly listen; until you have evidence for these claims you are simply engaged in wishthinking...but if you believe in magic books, talking snakes and the entire biosphere of planet earth being put in 'pairs' onto Noah's Ark, why not believe in immaterial souls that exist in some dimension indepedent of the one we know; Dungeons and Dragons works that way too....and it's a really fun game...:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:thumbsup:

Not a whole lot of difference.
Apatheism (a portmanteau of atheism and apathy), also known as pragmatic or practical atheism, is a subset of atheism (when atheism is defined as lack of belief in deities, rather than specific disbelief in deities). An apatheist is someone who is not interested in accepting or denying any claims that God, or any other supernatural being, exists or does not exist. In other words, an apatheist is someone who considers the question of the existence of God as neither meaningful nor relevant to human affairs.​

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[SIZE=-1]The correct gender of German Alter is neuter, hence das Alter...though perhaps you meant the Latin adjective"][/SIZE]...

Still wrong. When I registered I did not know how to make the umlaut. My name more correctly should be Der Älter. And OBTW that was the nickname of the first post WWII Kantzler (Chancellor) of Germany, Konrad Adenauer.:cry:

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟993,185.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
f9bcf7db97.jpg

Your analogy is funny. The case of this person's soul however isn't.
How sad. To them the church is some sort of club where atheists who enjoy particular hymns can go.
What is even sadder is apparently the ministry must be pretty dead that an atheist can remain an atheist there.

:confused:

My analogy was true. In my teens helped my father convert the garage, for a less costly place to live. And I agree with you. Looks like for a lot of folks its a big ploy trying to gain some respectability and acceptability. "Hey look, I'm a Christian, I belong to the First Gay Church."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟30,062.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not interested in WHO statistics on 3d world countries. Please note the title of this forum, it is not "Discussions of disease pathology in undeveloped countries." Statistics relating to the forum and thread title might be relevant.

And your personal opinion which considers sharing information as attacking, is still irrelevant.
and neither is it 'make untrue statements and then claim the proof against that statement doesn't belong here.'

he provided evidence disproving something you stated. how does that no belong here?

Upvote 0