Loving Homosexuals to Death..................

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟18,878.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Apparently the OP has not be disproven.
Failure to speak the truth about the sin of homosexual practices in itself is a sin,
and that is, as the OP declares, "LOVING" people to a second and eternal death.

Failure to speak the truth about the medical consequences of sodomy is Loving
people to an early grave as well, and helping them to reach the point of facing the
second death a lot sooner.

Your failure to see the illogical rationale of your theory sounds like another
chalk mark of the ostrich/sand phenomena. :sigh: I guess that is all that can be said about that.

But on the matter of souls, those that meet their demise in their unrepentant
state will soon learn who it is that really loved them.

Those who choose to bury their heads in the sand about poverty and instead harp on homosexuality do need to change their ways.

Don't you see? My theory isn't a theory - it is fact. Bare, hard, painful, plain fact. No theory needed - we know the problem. It's tough to fix. The road that one must travel to prevent proverty - and the illnesses and horror that go with it - is much harder than the road against homosexuals. One requires real work - the other requires crying out at every turn.

What did He speak about so much in the Gospels? Helping those in need - helping others out of poverty by providing them with a home, with training, with love. Not homosexuality. Not what we do in bed at night. No, He spoke about preventing and stopping poverty! About being charitable, turning the other cheek! About living by example and not living by standing on streetcorners yelling! (Matthew 6)

AIDS is the illness of poverty. AIDS is the illness of marginalized populations. Homosexuals are a maginalized population - so it would expected that they would have a higher rate of various illnesses, and also stress-related disorders due to being harassed or ignored by the general public.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope wrong

The Netherlands were the first country in the world to recognize same sex unions and the law was passed in 1989. Verification can be found here and here.

Quote:
and report SOARING HIV/AIDS and other disease statistics among homosexual men and just like the US, the HIV/AIDs disease first appeared in the Netherlands among the gay male population in the 1980's.
Sources please

The Source is stated right there in the article. It is from the journal entitled "AIDS".

Quote:
This was not a "religious plea" it is a plea to the common sense of any one who is literate and gives a crying care about society as a whole, or want to keep killing people in return for a few moments of sexual gratification.

Reading IS fundamental!

So is research

Yes it is. And according to this research "Partnerships" were passed in 1998 in the Netherlands. But "marriages" weren't passed into law until 2001.

"At the stroke of midnight 1 April 2001, four same-sex couples were married by the Mayor of Amsterdam, Job Cohen. He specifically became a registrar to officiate the weddings. A few months before, Mayor Cohen was the junior minister of Justice in the Government and responsible for putting the new marriage and adoption laws through parliament."

It says there, that a few months prior, Mayor Cohen was part of the government that was responsible for putting the new marriage and adoption laws through parliament.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This serves no purpose in adding to the discussion.

All it really serves a purpose in doing is displaying a certain level of immaturity
and lack of self control aka "trouble maker" ........

There is enough dissension in the threads on this topic when we are actually discussing
the topic don't you think?

IamRedeemed (some people's 47 year old kids.....can't get enough)

Ahhh. How...open minded of you.

WOW - she was right.

I started chanting after you!

CT (who finds tulc completely enchanting!)

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟22,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
while some of what you say in the OP may be true, your contention that its a gay disease is completely false.

your insistence on using statistics from only first world countries is cherry-picking information that misrepresents the disease.

your continued accusations to pin the origins on homosexuality are also unfounded, as even one of your posts contained a link to a page with many possible scenarios of how a similar disease in primates may have crossed species...
In February 1999 a group of researchers from the University of Alabama1 announced that they had found a type of SIVcpz that was almost identical to HIV-1. This particular strain was identified in a frozen sample taken from a captive member of the sub-group of chimpanzees known as Pan troglodytes troglodytes (P. t. troglodytes), which were once common in west-central Africa.

link
furthermore, some of the first findings of AIDS did not occur in homosexuals...

In May 2003, a group of Belgian researchers led by Dr. Anne-Mieke Vandamme, published a report9 in Proceedings of the National Academy of Science. By analysing samples of the two different subtypes of HIV-2 (A and B) taken from infected individuals and SIV samples taken from sooty mangabeys, Dr Vannedamme concluded that subtype A had passed into humans around 1940 and subtype B in 1945 (plus or minus 16 years or so). Her team of researchers also discovered that the virus had originated in Guinea-Bissau and that its spread was most likely precipitated by the independence war that took place in the country between 1963 and 1974 (Guinea-Bissau is a former Portuguese colony). Her theory was backed up by the fact that the first European cases of HIV-2 were discovered among Portuguese veterans of the war, many of whom had received blood transfusions or unsterile injections following injury, or had possibly frequented local prostitutes.

link
while none of these theories have been, and probably never will be able to be substantiated, the claim that its a homosexual disease, which you have provided only selective evidence for, is baseless.

again, your insistence to use statistics from only first world countries is dishonest, and these by themselves are irrelevant. its the same disease the world over.

der alter said:
Do please note the title of this forum, Debates on Homosexuality, NOT a discussion of disease pathology in undeveloped countries. All your statistics belong in another forum and another topic.
and please note that many in this thread are erroneously trying to claim that AIDS is a homosexual disease, when clearly it is not. the only way it can be suggested so, is to cherrypick the information, providing only a small portion of the picture. all of her statistics belong right where they are, in this thread.

Upvote 0
C

ChaliceThunder

This serves no purpose in adding to the discussion.

All it really serves a purpose in doing is displaying a certain level of immaturity
and lack of self control aka "trouble maker" ........

There is enough dissension in the threads on this topic when we are actually discussing
the topic don't you think?

IamRedeemed (some people's 47 year old kids.....can't get enough)

I thought perhaps a little levity was in order, considering the anger exposed in your posts.

Evidently I was wrong...
...or worse yet, I might have been right.

Anyway, peace be with you, sister in Christ.

Upvote 0

GwynApNudd

Apr 3, 2007
✟15,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I thought perhaps a little levity was in order, considering the anger exposed in your posts.

Evidently I was wrong...

Actually, I believe that you were on the left, not the right. Though you were correct.

Peace. :wave:

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That would only be a valid explanation if the levity were meant for all, which clearly it wasn't. Nice try though.

Where are my "angry" posts? lol
Being honesty and forthright does not equal anger.
I am a forthright person. The law is for the proud, grace is for the humble.
There isn't a lot of humble repentance of homosexual practices going on in here,
sad to say, but rather a lot of proud justifications that oppose the Lord's will and ways.

Also, please do not attempt to use manipulation tactics in the name of Christ. Truly, I have to tell you, since you brought it up that I do not count you as my brother in Christ. And I will tell you why.

The reasons I do not count you as my brother in Christ are that you do not uphold the Word of Truth, but actually mock it. You persecute those who do, in addition to that you are friendly with the system of the world that opposes God's Word as well as participate in an assault on the Holy Spirit's mission to guide people from error and into Truth.

There is no politically correct comfort zone between the Holy Spirit's mission and the mission of Belial.

Evidently I was wrong...

Upvote 0

Myriah

I love you, O Lord, my strength (Ps 18)
Jan 15, 2007
✟8,211.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
you claim 'common knowledge' for your source that its a gay disease? please consider the following link...

http://www.avert.org/origins.htm

and btw, last i read, worldwide, homosexuals do not have the highest rate of infection. why you would include only the US in statistic is beyond me.
What I see here in the OP is that she cares. And what I see in this thread is people making jokes about death? I don't think that's funny!

I singled out your post imind because do you have a link that says more women have AIDS or HIV than men?

Actually, imind, it might have been one of your other posts that said more women have HIV. Sorry, had to correct this post.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

ChaliceThunder

Also, please do not attempt to use manipulation tactics in the name of Christ. Truly, I have to tell you, since you brought it up that I do not count you as my brother in Christ. And I will tell you why.

The reasons I do not count you as my brother in Christ are that you do not uphold the Word of Truth, but actually mock it. You persecute those who do, in addition to that you are friendly with the system of the world that opposes God's Word as well as participate in an assault on the Holy Spirit's mission to guide people from error and into Truth.

There is no politically correct comfort zone between the Holy Spirit's mission and the mission of Belial.

You may not consider me a brother in Christ. (I find that sad, but I guess I am not surprised) That is fine, you must follow the road you feel you've been called to follow.

I will still consider you my sister in Christ.

May God bless you.

Reactions: gwdboi
Upvote 0

gwdboi

Oct 30, 2006
Greenwood, SC
Visit site
✟8,224.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
This is an excerpt from Pass the Salt Ministry.
The author is
Coach Dave Daubenmire.

According to reports The journal AIDS reported that in the Netherlands, where "gay marriage" has been legal since 2001, HIV and other diseases are soaring among homosexual men. The study notes that "partnered" homosexuals have "outside" lovers, and are contracting the AIDS virus at alarming rates. This puts more young people at risk for HIV, hepatitis A, B and C, "gay bowel syndrome," human papillomavirus (HPV), syphilis, gonorrhea and other sexually transmitted diseases.19
Most of you have probably quit reading because you are sick to your stomach. Truth has a way of doing that. Hey, if some man wants to have sex with 20,000 men, I guess that is his choice, but shouldn't we tell our children that the behavior is deviant and very, very dangerous? Heck, I'm not sure I have shaken hands with 20,000 people in my life.
You can't teach school or serve food if you have tuberculosis. Did you notice the sign in the restaurant's bathroom, "All employees must wash hands before returning to work." Why doesn't it say "All employees must wash hands after smoking" if smoking is so dangerous?
Still think I'm harsh? Ask yourselves this. How many people would be alive today if it were not for the scourge of AIDS? Despite what they tell you, AIDS is a homosexual disease. Look at these charts. Most men got AIDS from other men, but the hidden secret is, so did most women. Even though they call it heterosexual transmission how many of the infected women got AIDS from men who had sex with other men, who then spread it to the woman? (I think you call that second-hand AIDS.)
What are we allowing our children to be taught? Why are we allowing them to be lied to? Why are we teaching them that eating too much and sitting on their butts is abnormal, but engaging in deviant homosexual behavior is "gay?"
If you had your choice...come on, you can be honest with yourself...would you rather the schools taught your children to try smoking or homosexuality? Would you want your son to be fat or have sex with boys?
You don't have to answer.
Homosexuality is not a civil right. It is a death sentence. Unfortunately, we love homosexuality more than we love Truth. Our children will pay the price. I just thought someone should set the record straight.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4:16

(Sorry! I thought I was in the right forum when I posted! I realized as soon as I sent this it was the wrong one and have alerted a MOD already.)

"With a fool no season spend, lest ye be counted as his friend"

Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟22,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What I see here in the OP is that she cares. And what I see in this thread is people making jokes about death? I don't think that's funny!

I singled out your post imind because do you have a link that says more women have AIDS or HIV than men?

Actually, imind, it might have been one of your other posts that said more women have HIV. Sorry, had to correct this post.
i, too, think the OP cares. cares about misinforming the members on this board, cares about casting blame on the homosexual community for AIDS, cares about propagating her bigotry.

i don't recall posting, or even reading that more women have AIDS than men, though i do recall they are near the top of the list for those being infected. here are some stats...

More than 25 million people have died of AIDS since 1981.

Africa has 12 million AIDS orphans.

At the end of 2006, women accounted for 48% of all adults living with HIV worldwide, and for 59% in sub-Saharan Africa.

Young people (under 25 years old) account for half of all new HIV infections worldwide - around 6,000 become infected with HIV every day.

link

Globally, around 11% of HIV infections are among babies who acquire the virus from their mothers; 10% result from injecting drug use; 5-10% are due to sex between men; and around 5% occur in healthcare settings. Sex between men and women accounts for the remaining proportion – at least two thirds of new infections.

link

and i have not seen any jokes about people dying :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
B

brightmorningstar

Well you see Galatians 6 tells how Christians should restore brothers gently but not get tempted, Matthew 18 and 1 Cor 5 indicate Christans should not associate with the sexually immoral or those who dont listen to the church. So IamRedeemed seems not only to be followiing Jesus teaching on sexual immorality but alos seeking to follow Jesus teaching on how to treate those who promote sexual immorality. Of course as Christians we continue to love all people nonetheless.

Reactions: IamRedeemed
Upvote 0

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟22,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Matthew 18 and 1 Cor 5 indicate Christans should not associate with the sexually immoral or those who dont listen to the church.
really? what church? and how are we to know who is behaving sexually moral and who is not? how are we to know who does what in their bedrooms? so god only cares about us not associating with those known to be sexually immoral?

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
uhmmm I don't know, but that struck me as a little angry. :sorry:
tulc(and very sad) :sigh:

Plucked out of its context in the manner you posted it, one could say that the sentence could be construed that way, however an explanation for why that is was offered, and it was done in an honest and forthright manner.

IamRedeemed said:
That would only be a valid explanation if the levity were meant for all, which clearly it wasn't. Nice try though.

Where are my "angry" posts? lol
Being honest and forthright does not equal anger.
I am a forthright person. The law is for the proud, grace is for the humble.
There isn't a lot of humble repentance of homosexual practices going on in here,
sad to say, but rather a lot of proud justifications that oppose the Lord's will and ways.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Myriah,

I am sorry to hear about the poor man dying of aids. I think everyone here should visit an AIDS hospice.
I am pretty sure if there is any laughing that would quickly turn to tears.

Disease of any kind that leads to death, is sad to say the very least. It is gut wrenching to watch someone you love waste away to nothing and pretty much become a corpse before they die.
:cry:

My thoughts and my prayers are with your friend's boss' family and his brother
:prayer:. I pray that he has repented and sees the error of his way as did this young man who has now deceased, David.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7j87OWaFx4

His video really touched me. I cried my eyes out.
:cry:
I posted it here for others to see, and they scoffed and made a mockery out of the poor man's testimony.
So, even a person on their death bed experiencing a physical death and knew they were going to face a spiritual one, who has a personal testimony to that effect, still can't reach some.

Jesus said there will be wheat and tares in His field (church) and at Harvest time, the tares will be binded in bundles to be burned, but the wheat will be gathered into His barn.

Matthew 13:24-30 (Jesus speaking)

"The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

No AIDS is not funny. My best friend's bosses brother has full blown AIDS. He is about 90 lbs now with sores all over his body, and he can hardly breathe.

Is this funny to some of you? I'd certainly hope not.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No one has discussed what goes on in anyone's bedroom that hasn't been openly declared by them.

It isn't a matter of separating ourselves from those "known" to be living immorally, but rather from those, who in the name of Jesus remain and/or encourage others to remain, trampling His Word and His Blood under their feet.

By their Fruit you will know them. If their motivations are to advocate and promote the sins that Jesus died for, and encourage people to continue in them, then you know their mission is not the same as Christ's.

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part has he that believes with an infidel?

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

2 Corinthians 6:15,17

really? what church? and how are we to know who is behaving sexually moral and who is not? how are we to know who does what in their bedrooms? so god only cares about us not associating with those known to be sexually immoral?

Upvote 0