Loving Homosexuals to Death..................

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is an excerpt from Pass the Salt Ministry.
The author is
Coach Dave Daubenmire.

According to reports The journal AIDS reported that in the Netherlands, where "gay marriage" has been legal since 2001, HIV and other diseases are soaring among homosexual men. The study notes that "partnered" homosexuals have "outside" lovers, and are contracting the AIDS virus at alarming rates. This puts more young people at risk for HIV, hepatitis A, B and C, "gay bowel syndrome," human papillomavirus (HPV), syphilis, gonorrhea and other sexually transmitted diseases.19
Most of you have probably quit reading because you are sick to your stomach. Truth has a way of doing that. Hey, if some man wants to have sex with 20,000 men, I guess that is his choice, but shouldn't we tell our children that the behavior is deviant and very, very dangerous? Heck, I'm not sure I have shaken hands with 20,000 people in my life.
You can't teach school or serve food if you have tuberculosis. Did you notice the sign in the restaurant's bathroom, "All employees must wash hands before returning to work." Why doesn't it say "All employees must wash hands after smoking" if smoking is so dangerous?
Still think I'm harsh? Ask yourselves this. How many people would be alive today if it were not for the scourge of AIDS? Despite what they tell you, AIDS is a homosexual disease. Look at these charts. Most men got AIDS from other men, but the hidden secret is, so did most women. Even though they call it heterosexual transmission how many of the infected women got AIDS from men who had sex with other men, who then spread it to the woman? (I think you call that second-hand AIDS.)
What are we allowing our children to be taught? Why are we allowing them to be lied to? Why are we teaching them that eating too much and sitting on their butts is abnormal, but engaging in deviant homosexual behavior is "gay?"
If you had your choice...come on, you can be honest with yourself...would you rather the schools taught your children to try smoking or homosexuality? Would you want your son to be fat or have sex with boys?
You don't have to answer.
Homosexuality is not a civil right. It is a death sentence. Unfortunately, we love homosexuality more than we love Truth. Our children will pay the price. I just thought someone should set the record straight.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4:16

(Sorry! I thought I was in the right forum when I posted! I realized as soon as I sent this it was the wrong one and have alerted a MOD already.)

imind

Senior Veteran
Jan 20, 2005
✟22,562.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Despite what they tell you, AIDS is a homosexual disease. Look at these charts. Most men got AIDS from other men, but the hidden secret is, so did most women. Even though they call it heterosexual transmission how many of the infected women got AIDS from men who had sex with other men, who then spread it to the woman? (I think you call that second-hand AIDS.)
freakin lolz.

why does the truth seem irrelevant to some?

Upvote 0
D

DMagoh

Wow. That guy must be VERY busy. At 1 partner per night that works out to 365 partners a year, in 54 years that's only 19,710 partners?! :eek:
tulc(poor guy could use a night off!) :sorry:

Wilt Chamberlain claimed he slept with 100,000 women. If this poor guy is gay, then he wouldnt have to RISE to the occasion everytime. Sometimes he could be the risee. :eek:

Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
I'm so glad that person spent so much time figuring out how to call one group of people sinners and blame them for an entire epidemic instead of concentrating on spreading the gospel of Jesus. (His salt doesn't seem very salty to me, quite bitter in fact)
and the liberalism pours out...WOSH!

Reactions: IamRedeemed
Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This article isn't a "religious" plea.
It is a societal plea to pay attention.

In case you missed all of the medical reasons AGAINST homosexual practices, Homosexuality is the SOURCE of HIV/AIDS, and Homosexuals rank high in cases of Anal Gonorreah, Genital Warts, Herpes, Syphillis, Hepatitis A, B, C, Bowel Syndrome caused by Sodomy, Anal Cancer and other related diseases, many of which result in death ultimately.

By IGNORING all of the medical facts and evidence, we as a society are literally
"loving homosexuals to death."

That is the point of the article, and also the title.

Feel the Christian love.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.....erm....what he was doing is trying to give society a WAKE UP CALL.
An alert to the medical FACTS. The Netherlands legalized homosexual marriage in 2001, and report SOARING HIV/AIDS and other disease statistics among homosexual men and just like the US, the HIV/AIDs disease first appeared in the Netherlands among the gay male population in the 1980's.

This was not a "religious plea" it is a plea to the common sense of any one who is literate and gives a crying care about society as a whole, or want to keep killing people in return for a few moments of sexual gratification.

Reading IS fundamental!

I'm so glad that person spent so much time figuring out how to call one group of people sinners and blame them for an entire epidemic instead of concentrating on spreading the gospel of Jesus. (His salt doesn't seem very salty to me, quite bitter in fact)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
This is an excerpt from Pass the Salt Ministry.
The author is Coach Dave Daubenmire.

According to reports The journal AIDS reported that in the Netherlands, where "gay marriage" has been legal since 2001, HIV and other diseases are soaring among homosexual men. The study notes that "partnered" homosexuals have "outside" lovers, and are contracting the AIDS virus at alarming rates. This puts more young people at risk for HIV, hepatitis A, B and C, "gay bowel syndrome," human papillomavirus (HPV), syphilis, gonorrhea and other sexually transmitted diseases.19
Most of you have probably quit reading because you are sick to your stomach. Truth has a way of doing that. Hey, if some man wants to have sex with 20,000 men, I guess that is his choice, but shouldn't we tell our children that the behavior is deviant and very, very dangerous? Heck, I'm not sure I have shaken hands with 20,000 people in my life.
You can't teach school or serve food if you have tuberculosis. Did you notice the sign in the restaurant's bathroom, "All employees must wash hands before returning to work." Why doesn't it say "All employees must wash hands after smoking" if smoking is so dangerous?
Still think I'm harsh? Ask yourselves this. How many people would be alive today if it were not for the scourge of AIDS? Despite what they tell you, AIDS is a homosexual disease. Look at these charts. Most men got AIDS from other men, but the hidden secret is, so did most women. Even though they call it heterosexual transmission how many of the infected women got AIDS from men who had sex with other men, who then spread it to the woman? (I think you call that second-hand AIDS.)
What are we allowing our children to be taught? Why are we allowing them to be lied to? Why are we teaching them that eating too much and sitting on their butts is abnormal, but engaging in deviant homosexual behavior is "gay?"
If you had your choice...come on, you can be honest with yourself...would you rather the schools taught your children to try smoking or homosexuality? Would you want your son to be fat or have sex with boys?
You don't have to answer.
Homosexuality is not a civil right. It is a death sentence. Unfortunately, we love homosexuality more than we love Truth. Our children will pay the price. I just thought someone should set the record straight.

"Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" Galatians 4:16

(Sorry! I thought I was in the right forum when I posted! I realized as soon as I sent this it was the wrong one and have alerted a MOD already.)

Coach Daubenmire should be more concerned with his family life then bashing others.
The Columbus Dispatch
Tuesday, February 27, 2007

NEWARK, Ohio -- The 24-year-old son of conservative religious activist David Daubenmire will spend the next five years on probation after a Licking County judge convicted him on a child-inappropriate contentography charge.

If he spent more time raising his son to be a decent person, he wouldn't have time to attack others.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great advice!! Christians can promote, Safe Abominable Sex! What a concept! One that has been proven to be a very effective alternative to holiness in the past 20-30 years against both diseases and hell....
uh...not

0edd4c9c2e.jpg

sooooo, instead of promoting safe sex, let's promote homophobia... it's much easier.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yea, he should be more concerned with his family life than with talking to the public about those who want to kill his, mine and your family, friends, community and country with a completely avoidable epidemic.

What a stupid and hateful bigot he is! How dare he inform people about the imminent danger and ruin it for the sodomites!!!
c2f0f4e866.jpg

......and to think......I am debating this with someone on this valid medical point, in a CHRISTIAN section of a CHRISTIAN forum. :sigh:

Jesus was right again!

Coach Daubenmire should be more concerned with his family life then bashing others.

If he spent more time raising his son to be a decent person, he wouldn't have time to attack others.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Yea, he should be more concerned with his family life than with talking to the public about those who want to kill his, mine and your family, friends, community and country with a completely avoidable epidemic.

What a stupid and hateful bigot he is! How dare he inform people about the imminent danger and ruin it for the sodomites!!!
c2f0f4e866.jpg

......and to think......I am debating this with someone on this valid medical point, in a CHRISTIAN section of a CHRISTIAN forum. :sigh:

Jesus was right again!

From what I read, he used his influence to get his son a lighter sentence on his pedophile inappropriate contentography charge. read the article. My point was that he should be more concerned that his son has an extensive collection of child inappropriate content. His son is obviously very sick and needs help.

Upvote 0

Bianca87

May 5, 2007
Oxford
✟16,270.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Great advice!! Christians can promote, Safe Abominable Sex! What a concept! One that has been proven to be a very effective alternative to holiness in the past 20-30 years against both diseases and hell....
uh...not
don't know about hell, never actually checked it out, let alone it being a state of mind in my opinion, but the fact that people didn't actually practice safe sex does't mean it wouldn't be effective if people with multiple partners would actually be more responsible.
besides AIDS being a mainly homosexual disease, if it's true, must be an american situation. sometimes you should remember that there are other countries...

btw, what would the car represent there? a crash happened because of a lustful homosexual not minding the steering wheel?

Upvote 0
Sep 2, 2004
Mount Airy, NC
Visit site
✟1,655.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey

So what? when have fundamentalists cared about the rest of the world? It seems to me that fundamentalists only care about keeping everything in the calmer sides of life. If you don't want AIDS or HIV, then don't have sex with someone who does! Problem solved! Besides, fundamentalists think that no one should have sex til they're married, if they do have sex b4 marriage, hypocrasy. oo fun!

tbird

Upvote 0

GwynApNudd

Apr 3, 2007
✟15,630.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

So now the gays want to kill his family with Aids? And they want to kill your family with Aids? I know that they don't want to kill my family with Aids.

How do you figure that Aids is completely avoidable? You think it only infects those whom the gays want to kill, maybe?

Please learn the facts about way Aids spreads, and the facts about the history of the epidemic.
http://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/HIV-infection-AIDS

http://www.aidsarchive.com/Home.aspx

These are not "gay" websites. They are impartial, scholarly, sites maintained by disinterested, dedicated professionals.

This last one is the site for the Centers for Desease Control -- the government watchdog for controlling epidemics. The same government that has been controlled by the Right for the last six and a half years, and which was also controlled by the Right throughout the 80's, when there might have been at least a chance to contain it. They are definitely not part of a gay conspiracy to kill you and your family with Aids.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/

Upvote 0