Loving Homosexuals to Death..................

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Plucked out of its context in the manner you posted it, one could say that the sentence could be construed that way, however an explanation for why that is was offered, and it was done in an honest and forthright manner.

Really? You know a way to tell someone "You aren't a Christian, don't call me your sister." and make it construed so as not to come across as angry? :sorry:
tulc(finds that a little hard to believe) :sigh:

Reactions: SallyNow
Upvote 0

calvins96

Jun 30, 2007
✟7,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave:

If you've got it post it.
OR :idea:.............. you could do what many of them do in here and just repeat it a few hundred times and get your friends to chant with you and maybe it will just be "assumed" to be true by some after awhile.

Just so that you know, in the 1980's when AIDS were first discovered here in the USA (where I live for those who keep asking why I focus on US stats)
It was discovered in the two most expensive states in the US. California and NY as a boggling disease to the medical field occurring specifically to HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

So, I for one would be extremely interested in the opportunity to discredit your manufactured stats that you are going to get and deliver from one of your favorite pro-sodomy agenda websites.
Ms. "In need of redemption"..why do you state the things you do? First off, please never use me in anything you quote. Not only is it out of context, but while I may respect ou as a human being, I do NOT respect you as a christian. To use my name in ANYTHING you post is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE to me, as you represent NOTHING that I care to associate with. With that, I ask that you stop it immediately.

Secondly, I do not have "favorite website". I am not responding to anything you care to share anylonger. You simply want to post hateful comments, and speak as a person of intelligence and an expert in many things. Sort of like a "jack of all trades..master of none". I'm not sure what all of your intrigue in AIDS and homosexuality, and transexuality, etc... but regardless you have it. Personally I think it's so you can draw people into you as if you were a person of compassion, but instead the claws come out and you attack. Why? If for some very sad reason everything was to go your way, what is it that you are trying to prove with your fascination about disease? That a group of people should be hated? A group of people deserved what they got? A group of people are the down falls of affluent areas of the country? I really have no idea, but your agenda is hardly something that isn't clear. I actually don't care what your point is because you say nothing of value, you have no experience nor do you have any ground to stand on to speak about anything that you have no exposure to. You're in the US you say, and clearly I'm sure you're in the bible belt. That goes without saying. Nothing against that...it's part of the country and there is lots to offer..I'm sure. But you know there is NOTHING that you will accept from ANYONE other than what you believe. You can't b/c that is the faith that you have. For you to ever change on that, there goes your faith, and you won't have that. I would suggest you move on and quit visiting and creating anomosity in a forum that you dislike so much, it's on the brink of hatred. Just move one. Why won't you do that? You're not going to get anyone here to change their minds, nor will anyone be able to change yours. Just leave. Pick up and go to some other board where you can surround yourself in your bubble, and not deal with society. It's full of evil and demonic seduction, so go play in your own sandbox where things are nice and tidy for you. It is what makes you happy..so not sure why you just don't go and do it. Again, don't explain..I'm not interested. The only interest I have is that again, you do not ever use my name in any of your posts. Thank you.

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The words you have in "quotes" are not mine, but nevertheless, by their Fruit you will know them. If their motivations are to advocate and promote the sins that Jesus died for, and encourage people to continue in them, then you know their mission is not the same as Christ's.

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part has he that believes with an infidel?

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.

2 Corinthians 6:15,17

Really? You know a way to tell someone "You aren't a Christian, don't call me your sister." and make it construed so as not to come across as angry? :sorry:
tulc(finds that a little hard to believe) :sigh:

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, that is one less person I have to deal with this (see pic below) from?

92943d0c0e.jpg

Promise?
If so.....

Thank you JESUS!!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Ms. "In need of redemption"..why do you state the things you do? First off, please never use me in anything you quote. Not only is it out of context, but while I may respect ou as a human being, I do NOT respect you as a christian. To use my name in ANYTHING you post is HIGHLY OFFENSIVE to me, as you represent NOTHING that I care to associate with. With that, I ask that you stop it immediately.

Secondly, I do not have "favorite website". I am not responding to anything you care to share anylonger. You simply want to post hateful comments, and speak as a person of intelligence and an expert in many things. Sort of like a "jack of all trades..master of none". I'm not sure what all of your intrigue in AIDS and homosexuality, and transexuality, etc... but regardless you have it. Personally I think it's so you can draw people into you as if you were a person of compassion, but instead the claws come out and you attack. Why? If for some very sad reason everything was to go your way, what is it that you are trying to prove with your fascination about disease? That a group of people should be hated? A group of people deserved what they got? A group of people are the down falls of affluent areas of the country? I really have no idea, but your agenda is hardly something that isn't clear. I actually don't care what your point is because you say nothing of value, you have no experience nor do you have any ground to stand on to speak about anything that you have no exposure to. You're in the US you say, and clearly I'm sure you're in the bible belt. That goes without saying. Nothing against that...it's part of the country and there is lots to offer..I'm sure. But you know there is NOTHING that you will accept from ANYONE other than what you believe. You can't b/c that is the faith that you have. For you to ever change on that, there goes your faith, and you won't have that. I would suggest you move on and quit visiting and creating anomosity in a forum that you dislike so much, it's on the brink of hatred. Just move one. Why won't you do that? You're not going to get anyone here to change their minds, nor will anyone be able to change yours. Just leave. Pick up and go to some other board where you can surround yourself in your bubble, and not deal with society. It's full of evil and demonic seduction, so go play in your own sandbox where things are nice and tidy for you. It is what makes you happy..so not sure why you just don't go and do it. Again, don't explain..I'm not interested. The only interest I have is that again, you do not ever use my name in any of your posts. Thank you.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The words you have in "quotes" are not mine, but nevertheless, by their Fruit you will know them.

Really?
I have to tell you, since you brought it up that I do not count you as my brother in Christ. And I will tell you why.

The reasons I do not count you as my brother in Christ are that you do not uphold the Word of Truth, but actually mock it. You persecute those who do, in addition to that you are friendly with the system of the world that opposes God's Word as well as participate in an assault on the Holy Spirit's mission to guide people from error and into Truth. (emph. added)

That's not what you were saying there? :scratch:
tulc(sorry if I misunderstood, care to explain the difference?) :)

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I really wish that you would display a higher level of integrity and quote "whole points" that others make instead of partial ones plucking sentences out of context to further your point. If your point is credible, it should be credible without using those kinds of tactics, right?

The whole point that the sentence you plucked out, was actually:

"The words you have in "quotes" are not mine, but nevertheless, by their Fruit you will know them. If their motivations are to advocate and promote the sins that Jesus died for, and encourage people to continue in them, then you know their mission is not the same as Christ's."

Yes, I will explain the difference.

The difference is diplomacy, patience, temperance and self control.

Can you tell me, for instance, how you would carry out what Paul said for the Church to do in 1 Corinthians chapter 5?

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Paul calls these that he is describing who are willfully disobedient WICKED PERSONS.
If Paul were to have posted the above in this forum, what would you have said to him? Is your calling higher than Paul's? Are you willing to stand in opposition to what Paul taught by inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and are you willing to be beheaded for it?
Paul was beheaded for it. All of the Apostles except for John were brutally killed. They were not killed because they preached the 60's Jesus!

Quote:
The words you have in "quotes" are not mine, but nevertheless, by their Fruit you will know them.

Really?

Quote:
I have to tell you, since you brought it up that I do not count you as my brother in Christ. And I will tell you why.

The reasons I do not count you as my brother in Christ are that you do not uphold the Word of Truth, but actually mock it. You persecute those who do, in addition to that you are friendly with the system of the world that opposes God's Word as well as participate in an assault on the Holy Spirit's mission to guide people from error and into Truth. (emph. added)

That's not what you were saying there? :scratch:
tulc(sorry if I misunderstood, care to explain the difference?) :)

Upvote 0
M

MrPirate

This article isn't a "religious" plea.
It is a societal plea to pay attention.
Yeah…Pass the salt ministries isn’t’ making a religions plea…

Of course we are left to wonder just why Pass the Sal ministries has to blatantly lie to make a “societal plea”

The “report” is one frequently misrepresented by hate groups. It is “The contribution of steady and casual partnerships to the incidence of HIV among homosexual men in Amsterdam. By M Xiridou, R Geskus, J De Wit, et al AIDS. 17(7):1029-1038, May 2, 2003

Dr. Xiridou's study was not a study at all but “A mathematical model was developed that describes the spread of HIV among young homosexual men in Amsterdam after the introduction of HAART. The levels of risk behaviour and the rates of partnership formation were estimated … using data from the Amsterdam Cohort Study among homosexual men.” The Amsterdam Cohort Study was from 1984 and used because it was from the height of HIV infections

The work of Xiridou says NOTHING like what pass the sale ministries is claiming.
In case you missed all of the medical reasons AGAINST homosexual practices, Homosexuality is the SOURCE of HIV/AIDS, and Homosexuals rank high in cases of Anal Gonorreah, Genital Warts, Herpes, Syphillis, Hepatitis A, B, C, Bowel Syndrome caused by Sodomy, Anal Cancer and other related diseases, many of which result in death ultimately.

can you back up these claims…or is this just a cut and past from some hate site?

By IGNORING all of the medical facts and evidence, we as a society are literally
"loving homosexuals to death."

That is the point of the article, and also the title.
but no medical facts were presented. Just lies and attacks against a minority.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Der Alte

This is me about 1 yr. old.
Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟990,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[SIZE=-1]Yeah…Pass the salt ministries isn’t’ making a religions plea…

Of course we are left to wonder just why Pass the Sal ministries has to blatantly lie to make a “societal plea”

The “report” is one frequently misrepresented by hate groups. It is “The contribution of steady and casual partnerships to the incidence of HIV among homosexual men in Amsterdam. By M Xiridou, R Geskus, J De Wit, et al AIDS. 17(7):1029-1038, May 2, 2003

Dr. Xiridou's study was not a study at all but “A mathematical model was developed that describes the spread of HIV among young homosexual men in Amsterdam after the introduction of HAART. The levels of risk behaviour and the rates of partnership formation were estimated … using data from the Amsterdam Cohort Study among homosexual men.” The Amsterdam Cohort Study was from 1884 and used because it was from the height of HIV infections

The work of Xiridou says NOTHING like what pass the sale ministries is claiming.[/SIZE]

Right about here is where you should be posting evidence NOT your opinion. What exactly do you see as the difference, if it is called a study or a mathematical model?

If as you claim, "The work of Xiridou says NOTHING like what pass the sale ministries is claiming." You should post some examples, e.g. "Xiridou says 'X.'" but "PTS says 'Y.'"

Upvote 0
M

MrPirate

Flawed logic: Happiness should not be denied for ANYONE.

So if having sex with a 5 year old makes me happy, then no one should deny me. Or a goat. Or my sister. Or my mother. Or my father. Or a chicken.
Tactic commonly employed by racists in pursuit of justification of prejudice and discrimination. Racists will compare members of a minority to criminals…particularly sexual criminals to justify their views. The most common such tactic employed by racists is to compare black men to racists stating that black men want nothing more than to rape white women. Those seeking to justify prejudice against homosexuals usually compare homosexuals to pedophiles.

Upvote 0
M

MrPirate

What I see here in the OP is that she cares. And what I see in this thread is people making jokes about death? I don't think that's funny!

I singled out your post imind because do you have a link that says more women have AIDS or HIV than men?

Actually, imind, it might have been one of your other posts that said more women have HIV. Sorry, had to correct this post.
Using a disease to attack a minority is caring?:confused:

Upvote 0
M

MrPirate

Right about here is where you should be posting evidence NOT your opinion. What exactly do you see as the difference, if it is called a study or a mathematical model?

If as you claim, "The work of Xiridou says NOTHING like what pass the sale ministries is claiming." You should post some examples, e.g. "Xiridou says 'X.'" but "PTS says 'Y.'"
Check these out…

“ ”

They are called quotation marks.
They are used to indicate that something is being quoted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
M

MrPirate

Pointing out that a certain group has the highest incidence of a deadly disease is NOT "attacking."
But as the evidence shows…homosexuals do NOT have the highest incidence of HIV infection
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=36487158&postcount=85
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=36484274&postcount=72
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=36485326&postcount=77
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=36482672&postcount=68
http://www.christianforums.com/showpost.php?p=36446889&postcount=20

And even if they did. it would still be using the existence of a disease to attack a minority.

Upvote 0

OnceUponAChristian

Jul 7, 2007
✟15,325.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
That would explain the atheistic view you have and apparently always had
by your own testimony. You should also be aware that as a NON-Christian,
you are NOT ALLOWED to post in the Christians ONLY section.
I am still a member of the Anglican Church, nice hymns, so I am a Christian by all accounts...

You do love censorship don't you?

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟990,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Not interested in WHO statistics on 3d world countries. Please note the title of this forum, it is not "Discussions of disease pathology in undeveloped countries." Statistics relating to the forum and thread title might be relevant.

And your personal opinion which considers sharing information as attacking, is still irrelevant.

Upvote 0

Der Alte

Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
EST
✟990,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
[SIZE=-1]I am still a member of the Anglican Church, nice hymns, so I am a Christian by all accounts...

You do love censorship don't you?[/SIZE]

I used to live in a converted garage, that did not make me an automobile.

Upvote 0