HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I see what you are saying...never thought of it before in that way...and by oil I assume you mean that wich comes from the fruit of the two olive trees, two

Where are two olive trees in the Temple design?

I answered, “I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lamps on it, with seven channels to the lamps. 3Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.”

We see the Menorah there, but where did the olive trees come from in temple design?

There is a mountain of olives, but where are the two trees?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's what the promise of the spirit does, it comes leading into all truth, at least that's what I have read.

"it" ? is that a typo .
the messiah referred to him as "He"

Upvote 0
A

aniello

That's what the promise of the spirit does, it comes leading into all truth, at least that's what I have read.

"it" ? is that a typo .
the messiah referred to him as "He"

"it" sounds sooooooo impersonal. ""He"" is very real to me, I guess that would be most of the folks here. Who can say? Who dares to say? I would not.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't claim to have the Holy spirit, and I have never met anyone with the Holy spirit.

I pray for the rain of the Holy spirit to return, but a spirit did come, and it did teach, I just don't think it was Jesus.

I read about the giving of the Holy spirit when HE came, and those people walked into villages and healed every sick person, raised the dead, healed the blind, and the lame walked.

I don't know of a single person on Earth that has that same Holy spirit, if there is such a person, I would sure like to know his name.

But IT did come, He, whatever it was, somebody came, maybe the devil?

^_^

I have had many people tell me that I must be possessed.

But something did come to me for a long while, but it aint here no more, whatever it was.

I still feel led, and where I am led is usually confirmed, but it's nothing like what first happened to me after I had sold everything I owned.

He, it.

I really don't know.

I would say somebody came, but not Jesus Holy spirit.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I don't pretend to know exactly what happens with people, but the first spirit was shared by the laying on of hands from person to person. Just because people believed, it didn't ensure that they had the Holy spirit like those disciples had.

There was a spirit before the Holy spirit was given wasn't there?

But Paul talked about things coming and things passing away, and to think that the first Holy spirit was carried through the Catholic church is something I have a hard time with, being that they killed Jews, and persecuted anyone who followed Jesus in the very feasts that promise the spirit.

I was raised in a family that has always taken people in, and always been ministers, jail preachers, and for 40 years, I was a Christian.

I felt God in me, I figured God had a hand in my life all that time and I just assumed all those scriptures of the Holy spirit in the New Testament was about people and everyone had the Holy spirit.

But I have yet to meet anyone who has the Holy spirit like those disciples had, and those disciples walked away from businesses and gave up their whole lives.

The spirit came, and it was shared by the laying on of hands, and the spirit is promised to come again.

But about 5 years ago, I committed to going all the way to death as it were.

I made a covenant with a needy Jew, to serve him, and be a family to him, and that's when my life changed.{ I only say this because I am very sure that doing so changed me.}

A spirit did come to me, and the only thing that kept my sanity is the fact that all my children and their mother came to me in a single day because they had all had the same dream of me in the same night.

If that wouldn't have happened, I would have greatly doubted myself.

But it wasn't Jesus that came{I don't think}, but something or some spirit did, and I nearly did go insane until I found where it had been trying to lead.

For about 3 years it was here, and now when I look back on it, it is as if I had been tested, and I failed very poorly, I became a false prophet.

But I think that is the point, and the test that people are to face if they are trying to progress.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Maybe it was more like this.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep
10"See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11"For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.…

Does each person have an angel?

I think I know mine LOL.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Maybe it was more like this.

The Parable of the Lost Sheep
10"See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven. 11"For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.…

Does each person have an angel?

I think I know mine LOL.

Hannible the coming of Holy Spirit on Pentecost was him becoming one with you to teach you all things to show you the fullness of what Yeshua had done for you that you may be holy as he is holy it is not about healing and casting out demons these are the things that those who say Lord Lord we...Yeshua's reply...I never knew you...as in the knowing of a marraige that leads to oneness...Yeshua also said this is life that they may know you(The Father)
The disciples healed the sick raised the dead and cast out demons before Yeshuas earthly ministry ended but he countinued to ask...have I been with you so long and you still dont KNOW me...again he said I have many things to tell you but you can not bear them now howbeit when he the Spirit of truth is come he will guide you into all truth...he shall recieve of mine and show it unto you..all things that the Father hath are mine...
The word...you shall recieve power after that the Holy Ghost is come apon you...in the mind of the flesh these are miracles...but what did Yeshua tell his disciples when they were overjoyed that even the demon spirits were subject to them...do not rejoice for this but that your names are written in the book of life
So what is this power if not miracles the rest of the verse tells us...ye shall be witnesses unto me...where else does he speak of us recieving power...to those who believe (complete trust and reliance of ourselves on him) he has given the power to become the sons of God.
His purpose in us is not to even speak of himself but he brings and teaches all things of Yeshua and the Father.
There are men who abuse his name and blame him for their great puffed up flesh and call that wich is develish as holy...but I would say satan would not weave such manipulative lies if he was not in fear of what is true.
Yeshua can not lie and he has said we would recieve Holy Spirit that we can be his witnesses and said we are to now be his witnesses...so he is for now

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hannible the coming of Holy Spirit on Pentecost was him becoming one with you to teach you all things to show you the fullness of what Yeshua had done for you that you may be holy as he is holy it is not about healing and casting out demons these are the things that those who say Lord Lord we...Yeshua's reply...I never knew you...as in the knowing of a marraige that leads to oneness...Yeshua also said this is life that they may know you(The Father)
The disciples healed the sick raised the dead and cast out demons before Yeshuas earthly ministry ended but he countinued to ask...have I been with you so long and you still dont KNOW me...again he said I have many things to tell you but you can not bear them now howbeit when he the Spirit of truth is come he will guide you into all truth...he shall recieve of mine and show it unto you..all things that the Father hath are mine...
The word...you shall recieve power after that the Holy Ghost is come apon you...in the mind of the flesh these are miracles...but what did Yeshua tell his disciples when they were overjoyed that even the demon spirits were subject to them...do not rejoice for this but that your names are written in the book of life
So what is this power if not miracles the rest of the verse tells us...ye shall be witnesses unto me...where else does he speak of us recieving power...to those who believe (complete trust and reliance of ourselves on him) he has given the power to become the sons of God.
His purpose in us is not to even speak of himself but he brings and teaches all things of Yeshua and the Father.
There are men who abuse his name and blame him for their great puffed up flesh and call that wich is develish as holy...but I would say satan would not weave such manipulative lies if he was not in fear of what is true.
Yeshua can not lie and he has said we would recieve Holy Spirit that we can be his witnesses and said we are to now be his witnesses...so he is for now

Yup, and it's funny that I was a part of a false religion who said,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' but had rejected the Torah, and a religion that created it's own worship system.

Yeah, they have the Holy spirit too, even though they are a part of a different religion, THEY TOO have the Holy spirit.

Funny isn't it, I mean how so many different religions can all have the Holy spirit of Jesus.

You can speak against Torah all day, and against the feast of Jesus, But yet,'' O YOU GOT THE HOLY SPIRIT.''

But what is the Holy spirit doing in other religions?

And all these people who claim they have the Holy spirit, what would make me think it was true?

I see a Million people teaching prosperity and every mother's son has the Holy spirit, I guess it can come to anyone, in any religion HUH?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Rick, I don't mean to be a drag, but I just don't follow the crowd in what everyone assumes.

I was a part of a religion that was against God, and supposedly, I walked around working in the gifts of the spirit.

But when I had realized that I was in the wrong religion, I wholly converted to the religion of Jesus and how it was in the first church.

I questioned my former practices, and I questioned whether or not I actually had the Holy spirit as all people claim.

I had to come to the conclusion that when I was in a false religion, I in fact, did not have the Holy spirit. But when I was in that religion, I was the great prophet working in the gifts of the spirit and I was convinced that I had the Holy spirit.

But now I am convinced that I never had the Holy spirit until I converted.

After I had converted, and after I had become one with a Jew, something really did happen, and all my children had dreams like me.

I had dreams and visions, and my life was coincidence after coincidence.

I had lived 45 years just knowing that I had the Holy spirit, but I never did.

But after I converted, and after I completely committed, it was then that a spirit came.

After I had given away all that I had, my vehicle, my money, and I made myself a slave to a needy Jew, and then a spirit came.

It was nothing like the 40 something years of claiming to have the Holy spirit.

For the first time, a spirit was really, actually there speaking to me.

But it did not happen until I completely committed to following Jesus in his feast days, and in a walk that says,'' sell all you have and give to the poor.''

I don't see many people doing this, and what I see in Christianity is just the opposite.

I see the majority teaching the opposite, all the while saying,'' The spirit told me, or God told me.'' and these people teaching Kenneth Copeland saying,'' We are the sons of God, see, we are supposed to be wealthy.''

I watch them live luxurious lives and live in million dollar homes while teaching others to do the same, and then claiming they have the Holy spirit.

I don't buy it.

When I look back on my life and prophesying to those I prophesied to, I am afraid of what my judgment may be because I certainly wasn't working in the spirit, but here I was, laying my hands on people, prophesying.

But it was not the Holy spirit that I thought I had.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yup, and it's funny that I was a part of a false religion who said,'' Jesus, Jesus,'' but had rejected the Torah, and a religion that created it's own worship system.

Yeah, they have the Holy spirit too, even though they are a part of a different religion, THEY TOO have the Holy spirit.

Funny isn't it, I mean how so many different religions can all have the Holy spirit of Jesus.

You can speak against Torah all day, and against the feast of Jesus, But yet,'' O YOU GOT THE HOLY SPIRIT.''

But what is the Holy spirit doing in other religions?

And all these people who claim they have the Holy spirit, what would make me think it was true?

I see a Million people teaching prosperity and every mother's son has the Holy spirit, I guess it can come to anyone, in any religion HUH?

There were those who Yeshua told dont think to say you are sons of Abraham but you are sons of your father the devil and sinful women he forgave and blessed
Paul spoke of those who preach a differant Yeshua a differant good news. Is it a surprise they claim a differant holy spirit...one that magifies themselves in god instead of magnifing YHWH.
This being the case we do not reject what is offered because some lie about it.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Rick, I don't mean to be a drag, but I just don't follow the crowd in what everyone assumes.

I was a part of a religion that was against God, and supposedly, I walked around working in the gifts of the spirit.

But when I had realized that I was in the wrong religion, I wholly converted to the religion of Jesus and how it was in the first church.

I questioned my former practices, and I questioned whether or not I actually had the Holy spirit as all people claim.

I had to come to the conclusion that when I was in a false religion, I in fact, did not have the Holy spirit. But when I was in that religion, I was the great prophet working in the gifts of the spirit and I was convinced that I had the Holy spirit.

But now I am convinced that I never had the Holy spirit until I converted.

After I had converted, and after I had become one with a Jew, something really did happen, and all my children had dreams like me.

I had dreams and visions, and my life was coincidence after coincidence.

I had lived 45 years just knowing that I had the Holy spirit, but I never did.

But after I converted, and after I completely committed, it was then that a spirit came.

After I had given away all that I had, my vehicle, my money, and I made myself a slave to a needy Jew, and then a spirit came.

It was nothing like the 40 something years of claiming to have the Holy spirit.

For the first time, a spirit was really, actually there speaking to me.

But it did not happen until I completely committed to following Jesus in his feast days, and in a walk that says,'' sell all you have and give to the poor.''

I don't see many people doing this, and what I see in Christianity is just the opposite.

I see the majority teaching the opposite, all the while saying,'' The spirit told me, or God told me.'' and these people teaching Kenneth Copeland saying,'' We are the sons of God, see, we are supposed to be wealthy.''

I watch them live luxurious lives and live in million dollar homes while teaching others to do the same, and then claiming they have the Holy spirit.

I don't buy it.

When I look back on my life and prophesying to those I prophesied to, I am afraid of what my judgment may be because I certainly wasn't working in the spirit, but here I was, laying my hands on people, prophesying.

But it was not the Holy spirit that I thought I had.
I agree with you and Iam glad you are differant...not all who speak of having Holy Spirit are like greed gospel preachers and truth is where the Spirit has lead my understanding of scripture is seldom accepted by any in the church...I say seldom in hope...It is hard on a man to feel he is alone...but Elijah must preach to a falling Israel and Jeremiah must warn a non listening Judah
For all must drink of the cup given by their Father....If the Spirit leads you to submitting to the Holyness of God then it is quite differant than the one that teaches you of your great power and place.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
There were those who Yeshua told dont think to say you are sons of Abraham but you are sons of your father the devil and sinful women he forgave and blessed
Paul spoke of those who preach a differant Yeshua a differant good news. Is it a surprise they claim a differant holy spirit...one that magifies themselves in god instead of magnifing YHWH.
This being the case we do not reject what is offered because some lie about it.

Of course some lie Rick, I am with you on that, but from what place does the Holy spirit spring from?

Before the Holy spirit was given, they also believed, and they certainly had some kind of spirit, but the Holy spirit given then, it was shared from hand to hand.

And whose hand has brought that same spirit here to us?

Who laid their hands on my head and shared such a spirit?

The spirit that was given to those first disciples has been seen where, when?

When has anyone walked in that powerful spirit since the first Christians were killed off, and the church fell into gentile hands?

Was the spirit given to those murderers who killed the first Christians off?

We are told that that kind of spirit passes away, and we are also instructed to pray for the giving of that spirit in the last days when it does return.

But who in this world can do anything like the first disciples did?

When the spirit is given in the fall for the second coming, it is not shared like the first giving of the spirit.

If Gentiles would have continued in the brotherhood which was created, maybe there would be a Holy spirit as it was in the first days, but they didn't continue did they?

I had to literally convert all the way, I put away all those things I was taught in my previous life as a spirit filled Christian.

I believe the spirit can come teaching all things, but I don't believe it just comes to anyone in any religion.

And how could Christians be taught all things if the despise the Torah, and reject God's worship system?

How can Christians be taught the truth in Jesus 7 feast days if they will not even speak the names of said days?

This Messianic thing is relatively new, I don't know exactly where it came from, but it has risen.

After I had repented of my rejection of God's commandments, and after I had returned to respecting the Torah, and then accepting the 7 feasts of Christ, why would I bring anything from my old religion with me?

But most anyone I see who has converted back to God's worship system, still work in that old Holy spirit they claimed to had in the old religion.

So is the Holy spirit with all these different Christianity's?

Do you see my point Rick?

I was a Christian for 45 years, and then I repented and converted, why would I look back and think that I ever had the Holy spirit?

It was after I converted that I began seeking the Holy spirit, and only after that conversion and commitment, I think I found it.

Or should I say, I think a spirit finally did come teaching me, but it did not feel like Jesus.

And it is nothing like the spirit that was given in the first church.

When the spirit came to me, I was overjoyed in thinking THAT FINALLY, the spirit has indwelled me.

And this I even found to be wrong.

I thought I would be the prophet and begin healing people, and this I even found wrong.

But a spirit did come testing me, and then a spirit came teaching me.

I failed many times, until I realized to keep my mouth shut and just study.

Whatever the vision or dream was, It was just pointing to a study.

But what do people do when they have dreams and visions Rick?

They freak out and they always think it is for some type of sign about them, or about somebody else, or about the end of the world.

They never consider that the spirit just wants to teach, it just wants you to be silent and follow the leads into scripture.

And this silence cannot be learned over night, and until it is learned, you simply cannot be taught.

If you have a dream, and then your dream comes true, in the same day you see a vision right in front of you, you see many visions, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Will you say to yourself,'' I saw a vision of an oxen.'' and then go to study what oxen mean in the bible?

Or will you find the first roof top and proclaim your vision to the world?

You will find the first rooftop, find the first person, and prophesy, and how can you learn all things if when you are given signs to learn, you take the signs and think to proclaim something?

Do you understand what I am trying to say?

There is a testing that comes and will make you a fool until you learn what it comes to do.

If a spirit wants to show you visions everyday, how could it possibly do that if it already knows that you are going to freak out and more than likely, go insane?

But if you learn silence, and learn that a spirit just comes to teach, and you learn that visions are just given to lead you into truth, maybe visions will come all day.

But humans freak out, and how could a human be given visions and dreams if they continue to freak out?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
My dear old mother, bless her heart, she has been a saint in doing good works, but she and everyone that knows her is convinced she works in the Holy spirit, and I see a spirit there, you can feel it in some of her songs, she truly loves Jesus.

But if I pick up Revelation and try to show her an ancient Jewish idiom about the comings and goings of the Temple, she will have none of it.

The reason being, is that she listens to a voice in her head, and while reading revelation, she wrote down the whole truth of it 40 years ago, and she can't be taught anything new.

60 years ago, if a person were to say,'' God told me, or thus sayeth the Lord,'' they would have been scoffed at and scorned, but today, I hear and see people doing this all day, they base their understanding from a belief that a voice in their head is teaching them the truth, and it wouldn't matter if you showed them the truth written in stone, because they say,'' OH NO, God has said this to me, about this.''

They suddenly stop learning, and there is no end to learning.

But everywhere I look, people base their belief on what they feel, not what they study.

They can throw off the entire old Testament and refuse to learn it, and yet the Holy spirit has taught them all things.

That's the world I live in, surrounded by people who say the Holy spirit is speaking to them all day, and what he is telling them isn't teaching them anything.

The spirit cannot teach if a person will not study.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Of course some lie Rick, I am with you on that, but from what place does the Holy spirit spring from?

Before the Holy spirit was given, they also believed, and they certainly had some kind of spirit, but the Holy spirit given then, it was shared from hand to hand.

And whose hand has brought that same spirit here to us?

Who laid their hands on my and shared such a spirit?

The spirit that was given to those first disciples has been seen where, when?

When has anyone walked in that powerful spirit since the first Christians were killed off, and the church fell into gentile hands?

Was the spirit given to those murderers who killed the first Christians off?

We are told that that kind of spirit passes away, and we are also instructed to pray for the giving of that spirit in the last days when it does return.

But who in this world can do anything like the first disciples did?

When the spirit is given in the fall for the second coming, it is not shared like the first giving of the spirit.

If Gentiles would have continued in the brotherhood which was created, maybe there would be a Holy spirit as it was in the first days, but they didn't continue did they?

I had to literally convert all the way, I put away all those things I was taught in my previous life as a spirit filled Christian.

I believe the spirit can come teaching all things, but I don't believe it just comes to anyone in any religion.

And how could Christians be taught all things if the despise the Torah, and reject God's worship system?

How can Christians be taught the truth in Jesus 7 feast days if they will not even speak the names of said days?

This Messianic thing is relatively new, I don't know exactly where it came from, but it has risen.

After I had repented of my rejection of God's commandments, and after I had returned to respecting the Torah, and then accepting the 7 feasts of Christ, why would I bring anything from my old religion with me?

But most anyone I see who has converted back to God's worship system, still work in that old Holy spirit they claimed to had in the old religion.

So is the Holy spirit with all these different Christianity's?

Do you see my point Rick?

I was a Christian for 45 years, and then I repented and converted, why would I look back and think that I ever had the Holy spirit?

It was after I converted that I began seeking the Holy spirit, and only after that conversion and commitment, I think I found it.

Or should I say, I think a spirit finally did come teaching me, but it did not feel like Jesus.

And it is nothing like the spirit that was given in the first church.

When the spirit came to me, I was overjoyed in thinking THAT FINALLY, the spirit has indwelled me.

And this I even found to be wrong.

I thought I would be the prophet and begin healing people, and this I even found wrong.

But a spirit did come testing me, and then a spirit came teaching me.

I failed many times, until I realized to keep my mouth shut and just study.

Whatever the vision or dream was, It was just pointing to a study.

But what do people do when they have dreams and visions Rick?

They freak out and they always think it is for some type of sign about them, or about somebody else, or about the end of the world.

They never consider that the spirit just wants to teach, it just wants you to be silent and follow the leads into scripture.

And this silence cannot be learned over night, and until it is learned, you simply cannot be taught.

If you have a dream, and then your dream comes true, in the same day you see a vision right in front of you, you see many visions, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Will you say to yourself,'' I saw a vision of an oxen.'' and then go to study what oxen mean in the bible?

Or will you find the first roof top and proclaim your vision to the world?

You will find the first rooftop, find the first person, and prophesy, and how can you learn all things if when you are given signs to learn, you take the signs and think to proclaim something?

Do you understand what I am trying to say?

There is a testing that comes and will make you a fool until you learn what it comes to do.

If a spirit wants to show you visions everyday, how could it possibly do that if it already knows that you are going to freak out and more than likely, go insane?

But if you learn silence, and learn that a spirit just comes to teach, and you learn that visions are just given to lead you into truth, maybe visions will come all day.

But humans freak out, and how could a human be given visions and dreams if they continue to freak out?

No I would not want you to bring the "spirit that the church functions by into where YHWH brought you and if you are gun shy and wish to call him a spirit he will not mind as he is humble.
As to those who bring same spirit with them it may be a lie or it may be about degrees.
If cain and abel are twins at first they seem the same...as they are raised slight differances appear but generally they are the same even to the time of adulthood they booth seam to want Elohims approval the both bring a sacrifice but now we see a diferance and soon it will be obvious to all.
My point about degrees is this YHWH judges the heart men judge the flesh...we see two one is truely repentant toward Elohim the other is spiritualy converted...one is made straight the other off by degrees(some a decimal others 180°)
In the beggining they look the same understand the same. Make the same mistakes use the same language as they mature small things differ but not enough for most to notice
But when they are thirty and the time for their course comes the differance becomes obvious...the wheat is gathered for the masters bread the tares and chaff are taken away

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My dear old mother, bless her heart, she has been a saint in doing good works, but she and everyone that knows her is convinced she works in the Holy spirit, and I see a spirit there, you can feel it in some of her songs, she truly loves Jesus.

But if I pick up Revelation and try to show her an ancient Jewish idiom about the comings and goings of the Temple, she will have none of it.

The reason being, is that she listens to a voice in her head, and while reading revelation, she wrote down the whole truth of it 40 years ago, and she can't be taught anything new.

60 years ago, if a person were to say,'' God told me, or thus sayeth the Lord,'' they would have been scoffed at and scorned, but today, I hear and see people doing this all day, they base their understanding from a belief that a voice in their head is teaching them the truth, and it wouldn't matter if you showed them the truth written in stone, because they say,'' OH NO, God has said this to me, about this.''

They suddenly stop learning, and there is no end to learning.

But everywhere I look, people base their belief on what they feel, not what they study.

They can throw off the entire old Testament and refuse to learn it, and yet the Holy spirit has taught them all things.

That's the world I live in, surrounded by people who say the Holy spirit is speaking to them all day, and what he is telling them isn't teaching them anything.

The spirit cannot teach if a person will not study.

It is a hard place to be the Spirit of truth can not operate in a lie...he probably could but he wont. Yes those who have gone past the OT have ignored who the word made flesh is but somehow in their mind they love him...this is why I say when people have a moment of clarity and see the lostness of what is called church they often ask how can it be brought out of itself...persecution...dont imagine many WOF or baptist or any others holding up to death and imprisonment for worship of YHWH...but when those in rocky soil wither and fall it will reveal those in good soil

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I had a very sweet dream the other day, and I would have liked to think that it was a sign to me that I had finally arrived.

But a person cannot think in those terms if dreams come to teach, he can't see signs like they mean something personal to them, but this is what everyone teaches, or they will be predicting things.

It took me a long time to learn this, but I thought I might just tell you my dream.

I dreamed that I had entered a beautiful black woman, and I raised my arm and looked at it, and it was the arm of a black woman, a beautiful black woman. It was so strange because I was worried about what she might think because I was there, in that body.

If it was a dream from God, what was it trying to teach, if teaching truly is the goal?

Somebody said something and it clicked, I had remembered it.

Then I went outside and the dream came to me, and I thought of a scripture, and then an meteorite came burning up the sky, and I saw something else.

Everything clicked, and I walked back in the house and opened the bible and found the black woman.

What does a black woman have to do with the gospel?

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Jesus came making one man out of two men.

One was Judah, and one was Israel.

God put an end to the kingdom of Israel but he did not do that to Judah. Israel became gentiles because they had already married into gentiles, and they had already called the Torah a strange thing and created their own worship system.

So God said that he would end their kingdom and say to them,'' you are not my people.''{gentiles}, and I will not be your God.

But Hosea promises them that after they have been taken into the nations where they became gentiles, as gentiles, God promises to redeem them through a marriage of redemption and they who sat in darkness would see a great light. And when it is said of Jesus,'' Out of Egypt I have called my son,'' this specific prophecy is about the return of Ephraim, and so Jesus came as the son of Joseph, the suffering Messiah who brought a new covenant for Judah, and the gentiles living in the land of Joseph.

But only 100 years after this brotherhood was establish, the gentiles committed adultery and created their own religion.

And I would tell you that this prophecy of the Lord going back to his place, is about how Gentiles went back to Egypt, Assyria, by returning to the religion of both, and so Jesus goes back to his place, and here is what I say, is that prophecy of him leaving.

Hosea 5 ►

New International Version

Judgment Against Israel

1“Hear this, you priests!

Pay attention, you Israelites!

Listen, royal house!

This judgment is against you:

You have been a snare at Mizpah,

a net spread out on Tabor.

2The rebels are knee-deep in slaughter.

I will discipline all of them.

3I know all about Ephraim;

Israel is not hidden from me.

Ephraim, you have now turned to prostitution;

Israel is corrupt.

4“Their deeds do not permit them

to return to their God.

A spirit of prostitution is in their heart;

they do not acknowledge the Lord.

5Israel’s arrogance testifies against them;

the Israelites, even Ephraim, stumble in their sin;

Judah also stumbles with them.

6When they go with their flocks and herds

to seek the Lord,

they will not find him;

he has withdrawn himself from them.

7They are unfaithful to the Lord;

they give birth to illegitimate children.

When they celebrate their New Moon feasts,

he will devoura their fields.

8“Sound the trumpet in Gibeah,

the horn in Ramah.

Raise the battle cry in Beth Avenb ;

lead on, Benjamin.

9Ephraim will be laid waste

on the day of reckoning.

Among the tribes of Israel

I proclaim what is certain.

10Judah’s leaders are like those

who move boundary stones.

I will pour out my wrath on them

like a flood of water.

11Ephraim is oppressed,

trampled in judgment,

intent on pursuing idols.c

12I am like a moth to Ephraim,

like rot to the people of Judah.

13“When Ephraim saw his sickness,

and Judah his sores,

then Ephraim turned to Assyria,

and sent to the great king for help.

But he is not able to cure you,

not able to heal your sores.

14For I will be like a lion to Ephraim,

like a great lion to Judah.

I will tear them to pieces and go away;

I will carry them off, with no one to rescue them.

15Then I will return to my lair

until they have borne their guilt

and seek my face—

in their misery

they will earnestly seek me.”

Israel and Judah are Unrepentant
1"Come, let us return to the LORD. For He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. 2"He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day, That we may live before Him. 3"So let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, Like the spring rain watering the earth."…

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I agree with you and Iam glad you are differant...not all who speak of having Holy Spirit are like greed gospel preachers and truth is where the Spirit has lead my understanding of scripture is seldom accepted by any in the church...I say seldom in hope...It is hard on a man to feel he is alone...but Elijah must preach to a falling Israel and Jeremiah must warn a non listening Judah
For all must drink of the cup given by their Father....If the Spirit leads you to submitting to the Holyness of God then it is quite differant than the one that teaches you of your great power and place.

If you have went unto a people who were once adopted and grafted into Israel to become one with Judah, YOU ARE ELIJAH, and by preparing gentiles to return to the feasts of Jesus and love for Judah, YOU are working in the spirit of Elijah.

Elijah was only sent to the Northern kingdom, and when Elijah called fire down from heaven, Judah and the Jews were not present.

They{Ephraim} had created their own worship system and rejected Jerusalem and Judah, and so the mission of Elijah is sent to gentiles to prepare them to marry a Jew, and through this marriage, they are redeemed into Israel.

John likewise, he was the friend of the bridegroom and he stood calling brides to come out of the land of Joseph, and to come back to the feasts of Jerusalem which had separated them.

If YOU are teaching others saying,'' Come, and return to the Lord, come and return to your brother,'' then YOU are Elijah, one of the witnesses that stand by the Lord.

But Elijah and John are symbolic for the least in the kingdom of heaven and there are 3 sections of the Temple that mirror the 3 sections of the kingdom.

Just as we saw Elijah, Moses, and Jesus standing on the 3 peaks of Hermon, so too, the sons of thunder and Peter stood looking at this design.

There are not 12 tribes, there are 4 sets of 3 that show 4 men.

There are not 12 disciples, there are 4 sets of 3 that show 4 men.

If you are working in the spirit of Elijah to call people to repent and return to Jerusalem, then it should only be a matter of time before you begin to work in the spirit of Moses.

And then you will be two witnesses, and the spirit is the third.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If what I say of the kingdom of heaven is true, that the Temple is built in the design of the kingdom of heaven being in 3 sections, and the Temple only shows human anatomy in it's design and you are now the temple, then what is the difference between the first section and the middle, and the most inner?

What is the difference between Elijah and Moses?

If Elijah is the least in the kingdom and a progressive step brings you to Moses, then the final step brings you to Jesus, what are those differences?

But what is the difference between Elijah and Moses?

Keep in mind that Moses was taken from the water, from his people, and he was raised as an Egyptian not knowing the language of the Hebrews.

He didn't want to speak to the people because he didn't know their language, and so he had stammering lips, and an awkward speech.

But what is the difference between the two men?

What does Moses do when he finds the false prophets and the building of the Golden cow?

Moses pleaded for his people when God told him, ''stand aside Moses, I will kill them all and make a nation from you.''

But Elijah, he would kill them all himself, down at the river.

What are other differences between Moses and Elijah, and then think of what differences there is between Moses and Jesus.

What Jesus came doing only mirrored what Moses did, but in a better way.

Upvote 0