rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If you have went unto a people who were once adopted and grafted into Israel to become one with Judah, YOU ARE ELIJAH, and by preparing gentiles to return to the feasts of Jesus and love for Judah, YOU are working in the spirit of Elijah.

Elijah was only sent to the Northern kingdom, and when Elijah called fire down from heaven, Judah and the Jews were not present.

They{Ephraim} had created their own worship system and rejected Jerusalem and Judah, and so the mission of Elijah is sent to gentiles to prepare them to marry a Jew, and through this marriage, they are redeemed into Israel.

John likewise, he was the friend of the bridegroom and he stood calling brides to come out of the land of Joseph, and to come back to the feasts of Jerusalem which had separated them.

If YOU are teaching others saying,'' Come, and return to the Lord, come and return to your brother,'' then YOU are Elijah, one of the witnesses that stand by the Lord.

But Elijah and John are symbolic for the least in the kingdom of heaven and there are 3 sections of the Temple that mirror the 3 sections of the kingdom.

Just as we saw Elijah, Moses, and Jesus standing on the 3 peaks of Hermon, so too, the sons of thunder and Peter stood looking at this design.

There are not 12 tribes, there are 4 sets of 3 that show 4 men.

There are not 12 disciples, there are 4 sets of 3 that show 4 men.

If you are working in the spirit of Elijah to call people to repent and return to Jerusalem, then it should only be a matter of time before you begin to work in the spirit of Moses.

And then you will be two witnesses, and the spirit is the third.

Wow thats a lot...the black woman would speak to me of Moses' ethiopean wife and solomans shulamite...both to me a type of engrafted gentile to prophet priest and king...of course since he is speaking to you your associations could be differant
As to the rest I see the priest of baal ashteroth and molech twisted and dead drownding children in their own blood...wispering lullabies as they twist their knives under the fifth rib...I understand what Paul means when he says he would be accursed if his nation could be saved by it
I know the remnant is there with the enemy telling them they are not true...so I set my face and drink the cup the Fathe has given me...that being said for several months now I cant get the jews out of my head...it is a strange thing to feel his love full of hope and sorrow at the same time

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Wow thats a lot...the black woman would speak to me of Moses' ethiopean wife and solomans shulamite...both to me a type of engrafted gentile to prophet priest and king...of course since he is speaking to you your associations could be differant
As to the rest I see the priest of baal ashteroth and molech twisted and dead drownding children in their own blood...wispering lullabies as they twist their knives under the fifth rib...I understand what Paul means when he says he would be accursed if his nation could be saved by it
I know the remnant is there with the enemy telling them they are not true...so I set my face and drink the cup the Fathe has given me...that being said for several months now I cant get the jews out of my head...it is a strange thing to feel his love full of hope and sorrow at the same time

HAHA, I didn't mean to mix the dream with what I said of Moses and Elijah, but hey, it's in there.

Moses not only married one black woman, he married two.

But when I saw a meteorite in the sky, I saw something else{not sayin} but I walked in here and opened up the bible and it was coincidently about the Shulamite.

And I believe when one does have a dream or vision, that he should share it if it is teaching something, But I didn't mean it to have anything to do with what I said of Elijah, Moses, and Jesus.

But the Shulamite is what I found, and it is interesting also when looking at the veil and the 11 black coverings that are taken from Black Palestinian shegoats.

It represents the Shulamite.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Song of Solomon 8

Think of Moses coming down from the mountain and finding Israel as a door{open to lovers and adultery}

We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?

9 If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar.

10 I am a wall, and my breasts like towers: then was I in his eyes as one that found favour.

Had Israel been a wall, then a battlement of silver would be built around her, but Moses came down and found a door, and enclosed her in a cedar box.

Interestingly enough, the first time Moses came down, there was no ark of the covenant to be built, but when he came back down the mountain again, he brought the instructions for a cedar box, a house of cedar.

But Jesus was a wall, and upon him, was built a battlement of silver, a silver palace.

The voice of the bride, and the voice of the bridegroom were both in him, he stood as a virgin being born of the woman like us all, in the flesh.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
My point with telling that dream is only to try and show why dreams are given.

I am convinced that what is given is only to teach, and until the majority learn this, it will cause chaos.

When people do learn this, it can lead to all kinds of truths and concepts.

But so many people fail when presented with visions or dreams as if they want to be the prophets who had a dream that is supposed to warn about something.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My point with telling that dream is only to try and show why dreams are given.

I am convinced that what is given is only to teach, and until the majority learn this, it will cause chaos.

When people do learn this, it can lead to all kinds of truths and concepts.

But so many people fail when presented with visions or dreams as if they want to be the prophets who had a dream that is supposed to warn about something.

I wouldnt stop at dreams and visions...I cringe when I hear someone say the Lord showed me this while I was seeking a message to bring...not good at all...what is given to us must become living in us before it can be given to others....otherwise we just play marraige or funeral and cant figure out why the Messiah isnt impressed

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I wouldnt stop at dreams and visions...I cringe when I hear someone say the Lord showed me this while I was seeking a message to bring...not good at all...what is given to us must become living in us before it can be given to others....otherwise we just play marraige or funeral and cant figure out why the Messiah isnt impressed

That's how it is in my house ALL THE TIME.

It is tough dealing with a whole family of prophets where Mom walks in and says,'' Thus sayeth the Lord.''

Dad is behind her talking about a miracle and begins to prophecy, and sister right in there with them, and all of them look at me as one who comes amongst the congregation to deceive it.

They say ,'' The Lord just told me.''

and I am like~~~Angry Talking Cat Says No No No - YouTube

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
That's how it is in my house ALL THE TIME.

It is tough dealing with a whole family of prophets where Mom walks in and says,'' Thus sayeth the Lord.''

Dad is behind her talking about a miracle and begins to prophecy, and sister right in there with them, and all of them look at me as one who comes amongst the congregation to deceive it.

They say ,'' The Lord just told me.''

and I am like~~~Angry Talking Cat Says No No No - YouTube

Lol maybe you just meant the audio but the video seems to fit..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, a leading authority in mainstream Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, has been giving clear and unequivocal messages recently that the coming of the Messiah is imminent. He is urging Jews to make Aliyah as soon as possible. Aliyah, the Hebrew verb for “going up”, refers to immigrating to Israel, which is seen as higher spiritual action that can help herald in the coming of the Messiah...

When asked about the timing of the Messiah’s arrival, Rabbi Kanievsky answered, “At the end of the Sabbatical year.” Several people have asked the Rabbi to verify this and he has given the same answer each time. This year is the Sabbatical year and it will be ending on the 29th day of Elul, which, by the Gregorian calendar falls on Saturday, September 12, 2015.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/4...ah-imminent-jewish-world/#AWGdmCJ7GV5bWPKq.99

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Who has ceased to eat Manna?
Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, a leading authority in mainstream Ultra-Orthodox Judaism, has been giving clear and unequivocal messages recently that the coming of the Messiah is imminent. He is urging Jews to make Aliyah as soon as possible. Aliyah, the Hebrew verb for “going up”, refers to immigrating to Israel, which is seen as higher spiritual action that can help herald in the coming of the Messiah...

When asked about the timing of the Messiah’s arrival, Rabbi Kanievsky answered, “At the end of the Sabbatical year.” Several people have asked the Rabbi to verify this and he has given the same answer each time. This year is the Sabbatical year and it will be ending on the 29th day of Elul, which, by the Gregorian calendar falls on Saturday, September 12, 2015.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/4...ah-imminent-jewish-world/#AWGdmCJ7GV5bWPKq.99

A great question that has confounded those calling themselves by the name Christian and Jew throughout the ages.

2 Kings 8:11-15 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

11 And he setteth his face, yea, he setteth [it] till he is ashamed, and the man of God weepeth.

12 And Hazael saith, `Wherefore is my lord weeping?' and he saith, `Because I have known the evil that thou dost to the sons of Israel -- their fenced places thou dost send into fire, and their young men with sword thou dost slay, and their sucklings thou dost dash to pieces, and their pregnant women thou dost rip up.'

13 And Hazael saith, `But what, [is] thy servant the dog, that he doth this great thing?' And Elisha saith, `Jehovah hath shewed me thee -- king of Aram.'

14 And he goeth from Elisha, and cometh in unto his lord, and he saith unto him, `What said Elisha to thee?' and he saith, `He said to me, Thou dost certainly recover.'

15 And it cometh to pass on the morrow, that he taketh the coarse cloth, and dippeth in water, and spreadeth on his face, and he dieth, and Hazael reigneth in his stead.

Matthew 24:3-5 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

3 And when he is sitting on the mount of the Olives, the disciples came near to him by himself, saying, `Tell us, when shall these be? and what [is] the sign of thy presence, and of the full end of the age?'

4 And Jesus answering said to them, `Take heed that no one may lead you astray,

5 for many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they shall lead many astray,

Matthew 24:36 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

36 `And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers of the heavens -- except my Father only;

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
.....<snip>......

Matthew 24:36 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

36 `And concerning that day and the hour no one hath known -- not even the messengers of the heavens -- except my Father only;
You do realize that this has to do with a Jewish tradition, that when the groom is finished building the home for his bride to the Father's specifications then he can come and get the bride. ... While the son is working on the home and someone asks him when will he get married... his reply was "only the Father knows".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
You do realize that this has to do with a Jewish tradition, that when the groom is finished building the home for his bride to the Father's specifications then he can come and get the bride. ... While the son is working on the home and someone asks him when will he get married... his reply was "only the Father knows".

Mark 7:13 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

13 setting aside the word of God for your tradition that ye delivered; and many such like things ye do.'

Matthew 23:8-9 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

8 `And ye -- ye may not be called Rabbi, for one is your director -- the Christ, and all ye are brethren;

9 and ye may not call [any] your father on the earth, for one is your Father, who is in the heavens,

Literal or symbolic return of Christ?

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Mark 7:13 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

13 setting aside the word of God for your tradition that ye delivered; and many such like things ye do.'

Matthew 23:8-9 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

8 `And ye -- ye may not be called Rabbi, for one is your director -- the Christ, and all ye are brethren;

9 and ye may not call [any] your father on the earth, for one is your Father, who is in the heavens,

Literal or symbolic return of Christ?
If you do not understand the Jewish mindset, then you will not understand the sayings. You probably do not know which traditions set aside the word of God... so you lump all Jewish traditions into the trash can thinking you are following the word of God. ...

Reactions: Truthfrees
Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
If you do not understand the Jewish mindset, then you will not understand the sayings. You probably do not know which traditions set aside the word of God... so you lump all Jewish traditions into the trash can thinking you are following the word of God. ...
Well said. :oldthumbsup:

This causes so much NT misinterpretation.

I believe this is why Yeshua said:

"Then Jesus said to them, “So every ·teacher of the law [scribe] who has ·been taught about [become a disciple of] the kingdom of heaven is like the ·owner [head] of a house. He brings out both new things and old things ·he has saved [ from his treasure/storeroom; knowledge of the Old Testament provides insight into Jesus’ “new” message of the kingdom of God]." - Matthew 13:52

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Rav Chaim, who recently told us that Moshiach is at the door, is hinting to the fact that the mourning and fasting of Tisha B’Av will revert to a feast day. Tradition has it that when Moshiach is announced, Tisha B’Av will change from a fast day of lamentations to a feast day of celebration. Does that mean that Moshiach will be announced ....? With all that is happening in the world, especially in Israel, I think it is looking very good! http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/07/1...ut-moshiach-messiah-and-his-imminent-arrival/

Upvote 0

ContraMundum

Messianic Jewish Christian
Supporter
Jul 2, 2005
Visit site
✟78,078.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well said. :oldthumbsup:

This causes so much NT misinterpretation.

I believe this is why Yeshua said:

"Then Jesus said to them, “So every ·teacher of the law [scribe] who has ·been taught about [become a disciple of] the kingdom of heaven is like the ·owner [head] of a house. He brings out both new things and old things ·he has saved [ from his treasure/storeroom; knowledge of the Old Testament provides insight into Jesus’ “new” message of the kingdom of God]." - Matthew 13:52

Yep.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truthfrees

Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Rav Chaim, who recently told us that Moshiach is at the door, is hinting to the fact that the mourning and fasting of Tisha B’Av will revert to a feast day. Tradition has it that when Moshiach is announced, Tisha B’Av will change from a fast day of lamentations to a feast day of celebration. Does that mean that Moshiach will be announced ....? With all that is happening in the world, especially in Israel, I think it is looking very good! http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/07/1...ut-moshiach-messiah-and-his-imminent-arrival/
Wow! Could this be? What an awesome thought! :clap:

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Elihoenai

Apr 9, 2015
London, England
✟49,200.00
Faith
Yeshua spoke and did things he heard in the Hebrew Scriptures and those things witnessed were recorded and compiled later with the label New Testament.

Knowledge and understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures comes from the sincere desire to see through the eyes of Jehovah/Yahweh and Yeshua is the perfect example of how to do this.

Genesis 12:1 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

12 And Jehovah saith unto Abram, `Go for thyself, from thy land, and from thy kindred, and from the house of thy father, unto the land which I shew thee.

John 8:56 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)

56 Abraham, your father, was glad that he might see my day; and he saw, and did rejoice.'

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

But the Jews are not looking for Yeshua. What will happen in the Messianic movement if the Rabbis announce another man as Messiah. I wonder how many will continue to believe in and wait for Yeshua, and how many will follow whom the Rabbis declare to be Messiah.

Upvote 0

visionary

Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
But the Jews are not looking for Yeshua. What will happen in the Messianic movement if the Rabbis announce another man as Messiah. I wonder how many will continue to believe in and wait for Yeshua, and how many will follow whom the Rabbis declare to be Messiah.
Good question... In Israel today the number of Jews turning to Yeshua and becoming part of the MJ community is growing. Is that not a fulfillment of "all Israel" [1/3 saved]...??

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Good question... In Israel today the number of Jews turning to Yeshua and becoming part of the MJ community is growing. Is that not a fulfillment of "all Israel" [1/3 saved]...??
What is all Israel 1/3 saved? I missed it if it was explained elsewhere. :wave:

Upvote 0