rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
You mean pertaining to the above scripture?

Yes, we must die daily, but the scripture I quoted is not about a real man marrying a real woman.

Jesus didn't just toss that scripture in their out of context.

You are in a marriage right now.

When one reads the laws of Marriage in the law, they were not really made to show a man and a women, but a marriage that is between flesh and spirit.

The old man would be the marriage of Adams flesh with the god of this world. Satan. The devil...get thee behind me satan .that man must die as Yeshua is consumed outside the camp...if I loose faith in what he there did and think I must do this or that then I resurect his death in me...as you said I must die daily(constantly) how do I live by grace I trust the gift of my earnest of my inhearatance wich is Holy Spirit making me alive as Paul said it is no longer I but Messiah in me. So yes a spiritual marriage and when corruption puts on incorruption then the thorn in the flesh is gone because I have put on new flesh...we are saved...from what a marriage to death thats only offspring is to steal,kill, and destroy not just in the future but now these must die that I may recieve faith hope and love

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The old man would be the marriage of Adams flesh with the god of this world. Satan. The devil...get thee behind me satan .that man must die as Yeshua is consumed outside the camp...if I loose faith in what he there did and think I must do this or that then I resurect his death in me...as you said I must die daily(constantly) how do I live by grace I trust the gift of my earnest of my inhearatance wich is Holy Spirit making me alive as Paul said it is no longer I but Messiah in me. So yes a spiritual marriage and when corruption puts on incorruption then the thorn in the flesh is gone because I have put on new flesh...we are saved...from what a marriage to death thats only offspring is to steal,kill, and destroy not just in the future but now these must die that I may recieve faith hope and love

Sure you are saved, but how old is your child?

A virgin gives birth to a full grown man, and you have to raise that child who would be the man..

If you have not raised a man, and you are found with a child, your child will be killed, and you will not obtain the first resurrection.

But not only this, you cannot stand alone.

Jesus made one man out of two.

A gentile is one man.

A vessel is a person, and you have to fill that vessel.

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Sure you are saved, but how old is your child?

A virgin gives birth to a full grown man, and you have to raise that child who would be the man..

If you have not raised a man, and you are found with a child, your child will be killed, and you will not obtain the first resurrection.

But not only this, you cannot stand alone.

Jesus made one man out of two.

A gentile is one man.

A vessel is a person, and you have to fill that vessel.

Yes there is no longer Jew or gentile but the two are made one in Messiah and John teaches us what is needfull for children, young men, and fathers....Paul says when I was a child I was kept under teachers who is your teacher who will lead you into all truth..when you become a man is the teacher discarded..no..but those things he has taught have become one with who you are
If YHWH is my Father..and Yeshua my husband then I must be the virtuous woman...yes if I play the harlet or the fool ..or if I offer my child to molech then yes I will die
As to my Jewishness when my gentile born Ruth joined myself to the jewish Naomi her kinsman redeemer became mine.. And when that kinsman redeemer redemed me then the child of Boaz and Ruth is both Jewish and has an inheratance in the promise

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Yes there is no longer Jew or gentile but the two are made one in Messiah and John teaches us what is needfull for children, young men, and fathers....Paul says when I was a child I was kept under teachers who is your teacher who will lead you into all truth..when you become a man is the teacher discarded..no..but those things he has taught have become one with who you are
If YHWH is my Father..and Yeshua my husband then I must be the virtuous woman...yes if I play the harlet or the fool ..or if I offer my child to molech then yes I will die
As to my Jewishness when my gentile born Ruth joined myself to the jewish Naomi her kinsman redeemer became mine.. And when that kinsman redeemer redemed me then the child of Boaz and Ruth is both Jewish and has an inheratance in the promise

No, That isn't how it is at all.

There are 5 of you, and none of these are the child,

''From now on there shall be 5 in a house, father shall hate the son, and son the father, mother in law shall hate the daughter in law, and daughter in law shall hate the mother in law.''

You have your mother and your father within you and you are the child.

But you have to hate your father, and you have to become a virgin instead of a grown loser in a meat bag.

You have to be introduced to your father before you can die to him, and you must say no to him.

And so you must leave your father and your mother to become the virgin and then you are married to Jesus as a virgin.

This still does not make you a child.

You begin to walk in Passover and when your time has come, then you have a seed inplanted in you, and you have to raise that seed, and woe to those with children and weaning children in those days.

There is a whole plan set before you that you have to follow.

When and if you ever get an extra vessel, then the spirit will come teaching all things.

When the spirit comes to teach all things, you go insane.

And you have to get over this.

You become the false prophet, and you have to say,'' I am not a prophet.''

That is how it is, and I may not be completely right, but If I am not exactly right, I aint far from it..

Until you make a covenant with another human being, then you remain a virgin.

But not a virgin with an extra vessel that you have filled with oil.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Remember this...
There is a war going on, only His children can discipher the message. As Yeshua said "I speak plainly to you {his disciples} to everyone else I speak in parables." It is just good sense for the commander to code his message going out to his troops out in the battle field. You do not want the enemy to know your strategy. Even if they figure out parts of it, disguised themselves as those who belong, the truth reveals them to be wolves, but those who have their eyes open, and their ears that hear, and the heart the "knows" Him.

Upvote 0

dfw69

Pre-Tribulation Pre- False Messianic Age
Nov 16, 2011
Dallas/Ft Worth
✟78,753.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember this...
There is a war going on, only His children can discipher the message. As Yeshua said "I speak plainly to you {his disciples} to everyone else I speak in parables." It is just good sense for the commander to code his message going out to his troops out in the battle field. You do not want the enemy to know your strategy. Even if they figure out parts of it, disguised themselves as those who belong, the truth reveals them to be wolves, but those who have their eyes open, and their ears that hear, and the heart the "knows" Him.

Getting too super spiritual with gods word can cause one to miss the simplistic message that leads to life...just saying

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Remember this...

This is true what you have said but faith and understanding are two differant things
If we begine to believe that only those with our understanding belong to Yeshua then we have set a differant standerd than that of scripture. Yeshua taught in parables but also to the disciples he spoke plainly. Fruit is how we discern a tree...there is a war but soldiers are taught plainly how to do their job. Streangthen the bretheran and feed my sheep are the orders given to those who have received. Also the only religion known as a mystery is Babylon.. The mysterys of the kingdom are not secret knowledge but that wich is revealed and not understood...there are those in the house who believe it is their right to beat their fellow servants but whoa to them
When I was hungry you feed me..when I was in prison you visited me...if you say unto one be blessed but give them not what is needfull what good is it...if you see your brother overtaken by transgression you who are spiritual restore such a one...if we do not feed children they can not grow...and if we give them meat when they have not the ability to digest it or refuse them milk whos servant whos child have we become. Are we not told we should seek out the good works of the kingdom...what are those works Yeshua testified the deaf hear the blind recieve their sight the good message is preached to the poor and blessed is he who is not offended by me
Let me say Ive said a lot here that I in no way thought you meant in your post....I am sorry for the rant...it is not meant as a rebuke to you I find you kind and inquisitive.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
This is true what you have said but faith and understanding are two differant things
If we begine to believe that only those with our understanding belong to Yeshua then we have set a differant standerd than that of scripture. Yeshua taught in parables but also to the disciples he spoke plainly. Fruit is how we discern a tree...there is a war but soldiers are taught plainly how to do their job. Streangthen the bretheran and feed my sheep are the orders given to those who have received. Also the only religion known as a mystery is Babylon.. The mysterys of the kingdom are not secret knowledge but that wich is revealed and not understood...there are those in the house who believe it is their right to beat their fellow servants but whoa to them
When I was hungry you feed me..when I was in prison you visited me...if you say unto one be blessed but give them not what is needfull what good is it...if you see your brother overtaken by transgression you who are spiritual restore such a one...if we do not feed children they can not grow...and if we give them meat when they have not the ability to digest it or refuse them milk whos servant whos child have we become. Are we not told we should seek out the good works of the kingdom...what are those works Yeshua testified the deaf hear the blind recieve their sight the good message is preached to the poor and blessed is he who is not offended by me
Let me say Ive said a lot here that I in no way thought you meant in your post....I am sorry for the rant...it is not meant as a rebuke to you I find you kind and inquisitive.

Who did God put you in charge of?

What is the name of your servants if you are the head servant?

The servant who does not know the comings and goings of his master are those who do not know the comings and goings of the Messiah in his 7 appointed visitation days.

So he is cut in half----what does this mean?

It means the same as saying,'' two men in a field.''

So he is cut in half and then the kingdom of heaven is ten virgins.

10 is a congregation~Virgins are a congregation, and it is showing the gentile congregation of Jesus.

Why Ten?

Because every single gentile is a first born son, and every first born son must have the name of his own personal Levite. Jesus is that person in spirit, but this does not cancel out the demand to have a literal Jew standing in your stead.

The Book of Numbers did this, after Passover the Levites stood as Passover lambs for all first born sons. But there was not enough levites for each first born son, and so the person who stood alone had to pay the temple tax and this is a heinous, most grievous thing.

But the prophets changed this order, and now, each Jew can have ten Gentiles, and there still isn't enough Jews to go around.

But the prophets say,'' Ten men will grasp the sleeve of a Jew.''

So when we see these ten virgins, it was a Jew speaking of the ten gentiles who had grasped his sleeve.

The prophets say, that women will come begging to be called by their name.

2 men in a bed, one taken, the other left, and this shows how people will be cut in half because they were alone.

They didn't have an extra vessel, and they didn't fill that vessel with healing oil so that the teaching oil would come to them.

Jesus came proclaiming,'' 61 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me;''

What did Jesus fulfill in this speech?

''And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.''

Jesus came making gentiles servants of his house, his people Israel, and if you are made head servant in Jesus house, and you refuse to give his people meat in due season, then you are cut in half.

Does God tell us plainly that we have to become one with Jews and bring the wealth of the world to their feet?

OF COURSE

And when the time comes that God brings vengeance to the people who will not serve Judah, he kills half the world because they wouldn't serve Judah and the outcome is plain to see, because what happens after this mass death?

The whole world becomes one religion and what do they do?

They gather the wealth of the world and put it at the feet of Jews.''

They do this after the mass death because the prophets say that the world realizes why everyone was killed, and the reason makes them gather the wealth of the world in a frenzy.

If you have not found a needy Jew and made a covenant with him to serve him, then you don't have an extra vessel, and you have not filled it with oil, and this takes a long time.

''12"For the nation and the kingdom which will not serve you will perish, And the nations will be utterly ruined.

Why do you wait for what God is coming to make you do?

If you are not in a covenant with a Jew, and you are not going to see the family of Jesus in the hospital, you are going to stand alone, and be cut in half.

You have to be the good Samaritan, you have to clothe JEWS, FEED JEWS, LOVE JEWS. To make a covenant to serve a Jew is to stand as a man and a woman so that there will be two, but if you stand alone, you stand as two men in a bed, and you will be cut in half. You stand as two women, and you will be cut in half. You have to stand as a female virgin, and Jews are symbolic for males.

Every first born MUST HAVE THE NAME OF A JEW, our hope is in that Cain and Abel will love each other, Esau and Jacob will love each other.

Then the virgins are found wanting because they didn't have an extra vessel to fill with oil.

When Jesus talks about going to the hospital to visit his brethren, he is speaking of Jews.

Jesus came and made us servants to Jews.

Good works are good works but Jesus has appointed us to care for his family.

It is the same with the good Samaritan.

Cain always kills able, and the evil kingdom always leaves the righteous kingdom.

Cain has been killing his brother for 2000 years.

All God has ever wanted is that the first born would love the second born and the two would become one.

Jesus accomplished this, until the first born left the second born, and Cain started killing Abel.

Why O WHY don't people go out and find needy Jews before God makes you do it, that is, if you are still alive when God strikes Egypt and Babylon.

Two by two, two by two, two by two, two by two.

The people who have done what was demanded of them to do, they shine like the stars of heaven because they had an extra vessel{a person} that they had filled with oil.

Jesus came to make one man out of two men, you will not be gathered alone, and you are incomplete if you are not literally a part of a Jewish family.

But when the mass death comes, when God has come and brought vengeance to all those people who would not serve Judah, Only then will they gather their wealth but where will they find a Jew then?

People will go into their house and open their safes and cast their money into the streets as if it were a curse.

We Gentiles have been warned over, and over, and over, that we are to serve, to feed his people, to clothe his family, to love and become one with your brother.

But instead, The gentiles broke the covenant, then they left their brother, and not only that, we went about killing the Jews for 2000 years.

And Gentiles will yet sit there and talk about a new covenant.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Imagine a two gallon container.

And then put both your feet in this container.

If you are standing alone, then God is coming to stand upon your head, and he will so fill your container, that he will smash your whole being down to nothing and then he will be in your container.

He will split your waters, and they will stand on end, and he will expose the hidden chambers beneath the waters.

He will come to you on Sukkot, and he will stand upon your head, and you will be a cluster of grapes he crushes so much that you been squeezed out, and a river of blood will then be there. The burning day of the Lord comes with fire, and UNLESS you are found in YOUR SUKKAH, the fire is going to turn you to ashes, and your covering turned to ashes.

He is coming for Yom Kippor, and you are marked right now.

The goats will go to the left, and sheep who listen to the right.

However they have treated God's people, they are judged.

If they have clearly been given instruction after instruction on how to serve, but they go their own way in their selfish life, then they are a goat.

He is coming for the marriage supper of the lamb, for Rosh Hashanah, and all the brides will come up smiling and crying with tears of Joy until the girl at the door will block their way.

They will watch as the true brides enter into the marriage chamber to consummate the TRUE marriage, and they will see what the true brides are given.

There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth when they say,'' Why didn't somebody tell us what to do?''

But they have been told over and over.

The point is not that the Gentile gives everything he owns to the Jew, the point is that the gentile becomes one man with the Jew, and this couldn't possibly happen today unless the Gentile seeks a Jew out to become one with.
The point was that the gentile stayed loyal to the Jew, and it wouldn't be long before their descendants were called Jews themselves.

But God will certainly come and change that.

How does a gentile become a Levite?

God's Final Judgments against the Wicked
…20"Then they shall bring all your brethren from all the nations as a grain offering to the LORD, on horses, in chariots, in litters, on mules and on camels, to My holy mountain Jerusalem," says the LORD, "just as the sons of Israel bring their grain offering in a clean vessel to the house of the LORD. 21"I will also take some of them for priests and for Levites," says the LORD.

Upvote 0

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
If a Gentile Christian had any idea what would happen to him after he has found a needy Jew and began serving that Jew, he would sell or give all that he owned to that Jew.

He would beg that Jew saying,'' Who are you to reject me as your servant when you well know the scriptures and have full knowledge of these things?"'

The Gentile should find such a Jew, and give all that he has.

He should bring his vehicle and park it in the driveway with the title, he should show up with a lawn mower and a weed eater. Where the Jew is blind he would be the eyes.

Where the widows are, there too should be the gentile.

But if a Christian gentile had any idea what happens after you make a covenant with a Jew, they would see that the world now belongs to them.

The change that takes place after a Gentile has truly become one with a Jew is so astounding that there are no words.

To have that extra vessel, and to have filled it with oil, is to stand with a Jew, and having cared for him, and loved him more than yourself.

They will shine like the stars of heaven, and the foolish will say,'' Give us this shining.''

And they will be told where to buy the oil, and the whole world will be in a panic to gather the wealth of the world.

Why not be wise, and why not be a good servant?

It isn't hard.

After you have given and served, you will find that a spirit has come to you teaching you, and you will find that you couldn't possibly out give God.

The blessings of such an act, is beyond any imagination.

There are many great Christians who send their money to Israel and support Israel, and I am so proud of them, and they will shine like the stars, but having said that, there is a difference when you have committed to a Jew that you have found, when you sell everything, and make him your whole life, there is a difference.

To actually make a covenant and know the name, and to make him very aware of exactly why you have become his servant.

There is a difference.

Most Christians would look at it as if it were too much of a sacrifice, and they feel that they would be irresponsible for giving up everything, but they cannot out give God, and God has given us this one thing to test him in.

In tithes and offerings. 9You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me. 10Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. 12“Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the Lord Almighty.

By selling all you own and giving to the poor, you own everything, a table is set before you.

Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
literal. john's letters focus especially on the fleshyness, humanity, physicality, tangibility, of Yeshua in both first and second coming.

That's interesting, given that most commentators believe that John was the loftiest of the commentators, focusing more on the divinity of Jesus than any other writer. Hmm..

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
If a Gentile Christian had any idea what would happen to him after he has found a needy Jew and began serving that Jew, he would sell or give all that he owned to that Jew.

He would beg that Jew saying,'' Who are you to reject me as your servant when you well know the scriptures and have full knowledge of these things?"'

The Gentile should find such a Jew, and give all that he has.

He should bring his vehicle and park it in the driveway with the title, he should show up with a lawn mower and a weed eater. Where the Jew is blind he would be the eyes.

Where the widows are, there too should be the gentile.

But if a Christian gentile had any idea what happens after you make a covenant with a Jew, they would see that the world now belongs to them.

The change that takes place after a Gentile has truly become one with a Jew is so astounding that there are no words.

To have that extra vessel, and to have filled it with oil, is to stand with a Jew, and having cared for him, and loved him more than yourself.

They will shine like the stars of heaven, and the foolish will say,'' Give us this shining.''

And they will be told where to buy the oil, and the whole world will be in a panic to gather the wealth of the world.

Why not be wise, and why not be a good servant?

It isn't hard.

After you have given and served, you will find that a spirit has come to you teaching you, and you will find that you couldn't possibly out give God.

The blessings of such an act, is beyond any imagination.

There are many great Christians who send their money to Israel and support Israel, and I am so proud of them, and they will shine like the stars, but having said that, there is a difference when you have committed to a Jew that you have found, when you sell everything, and make him your whole life, there is a difference.

To actually make a covenant and know the name, and to make him very aware of exactly why you have become his servant.

There is a difference.

Most Christians would look at it as if it were too much of a sacrifice, and they feel that they would be irresponsible for giving up everything, but they cannot out give God, and God has given us this one thing to test him in.

In tithes and offerings. 9You are under a curse—your whole nation—because you are robbing me. 10Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it. 11I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not drop their fruit before it is ripe,” says the Lord Almighty. 12“Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land,” says the Lord Almighty.

By selling all you own and giving to the poor, you own everything, a table is set before you.

I see what you are saying...never thought of it before in that way...and by oil I assume you mean that wich comes from the fruit of the two olive trees, two witnesses, Moses and Elijah, fire by night and cloud by day, John the baptist and Yeshua not to convert but to serve that God may give the increase...is this what you are saying

Upvote 0

rick357

bond-slave
Jul 23, 2014
✟12,138.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I see what you are saying...never thought of it before in that way...and by oil I assume you mean that wich comes from the fruit of the two olive trees, two witnesses, Moses and Elijah, fire by night and cloud by day, John the baptist and Yeshua not to convert but to serve that God may give the increase...is this what you are saying

So the bread is the childrens the dogs eat of the crumbs from the table...a dog can be a shepherd, a protector, a provider, a guide, a companion, a servant. As children do they will love a dog and give him handfulls on purpose...just thinking

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HannibalFlavius

May 15, 2013
Houston
✟5,329.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

The kingdom of heaven`~YOU

It is in 3 parts, a prophet, a priest, a king.

Elijah and Moses are people who have walked the walk, and the third witness with them is the spirit.

I mean that you make a covenant with a Jew to become one with a Jew, and you use your own money to support him, and this is the oil of healing that gentiles have been made servants to Israel.

When you have submitted as a servant, then a spirit comes teaching YOU, and this is an oil of teaching.

That extra vessel is the Jew you are helping and by supporting him, you are filling a vessel, and likewise, the oil comes to you.

A spirit comes to teach you all things.

Upvote 0