I've never needed you more...

S

Sabbie

I have a prayer request. I found out today, after a mammogram on Monday, that I have a mass in my left breast and two affected lymph nodes in my arm pit. I will be going back on Monday for tests to determine the size and extent of the cancer.
Please lift me up and ask for my strength. My son is leaving on Sept 1st for Russia for a semester and I DO NOT want him to know. He is a bundle of nerves already and all he needs to do is focus on getting there and doing well and having the time of his life. I need a brave face and lots of smiles to get me through this.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

You sister in Christ,
Sabrina

(Sabbie)

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i am praying for you, dear sister:prayer: for strength, for comfort, for a benign diagnosis, and for your son.

I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I have a prayer request. I found out today, after a mammogram on Monday, that I have a mass in my left breast and two affected lymph nodes in my arm pit. I will be going back on Monday for tests to determine the size and extent of the cancer.
Please lift me up and ask for my strength. My son is leaving on Sept 1st for Russia for a semester and I DO NOT want him to know. He is a bundle of nerves already and all he needs to do is focus on getting there and doing well and having the time of his life. I need a brave face and lots of smiles to get me through this.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.

You sister in Christ,
Sabrina

(Sabbie)
My mother had that so many years ago. She had surgery and had all nodes removed. The cancer never returned. God healed her no doubt in my mind as she could not even tolerate any of the treatments .Her problems today have nothing to do with cancer. God will heal you too...

icon10.gif

Father in Heaven You are awesome. You have shown us miracles beyond comprehension. You are indeed worthy of All Praise and Glory ! I Praise You Father for the miracle you are about to bestow upon my friends here. You know their problem and You know the cure. In Jesus Name Father thank You and I trust in Your will to be done. In Jesus Gentle and Beloved name I pray for healing and peace of mind for Your Children.
Amen

Reactions: LovesToRead
Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Agreeing in Prayer.. In Jesus name we ask Amen.

I was going to try to provide you with a link to a Amazing lady a old friend, a old pastor of ours.. who in her younger years she is now in her 60's had BREAST CANCER! her testimony is AMAZING! how she was healed miraculously. If you wish to read about her or try to find her testimony her name is DARLENE BISHOP she travels with T.D. Jakes preaches at a lot of the meetings, and co pastors' a church in Ohio. My husband and I use to go there when we lived in OHIO.
I can attest to the fact.. that she is CANCER FREE! but how she had to go thru the battle to where she is NOW! WOW! what faith.
Her story may inspire you!

I wish you a report back from the doctor that it is benign! No signs of CANCER! In JESUS NAME.
Waiting has to be the hardest part for now.
Hang in there sister.. GOD is in CONTROL.

Upvote 0

LauraLu

Aug 5, 2007
North Carolina
✟8,057.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
God, please give Sabbie peace and strength during this rough time. We praise you for the amazing technology you have sent us so that we are able to battle cancer and continue to sing of your glory to others here on earth. I pray that Sabbie is able to overcome this. Please guide her in the decision to speak to her son. Give her the right words to say. In your name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
S

StarryEyes

Oh sweet Sabbie, I am praying for you, and also for your son. Remember, through Christ ALL things are possible! God loves you so much sis!

Father God, I thank You for this day You have given us and time to draw close together through this troubles. Lord, please strengthen and encourage Sabbie, and help her to stay strong. Lord, I pray for her son also, that he may stay safe and have a good time, and learn more and more about You. Father, please heal Sabbie from this cancer and help her through all she's going through, for only You know her so well. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon18.gif

Father I Am Here To Pray For The Needs Of Your Children. I Come To You In Jesus Name . Thank You Father For All Your Grace And Love. You Are Our Master Father. With You In Our Hearts I Know All Things Are Possible. Please Touch Each Of Us In Need . In Jesus Holy Name I Ask For The Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit To Meet All Needs. Father Thank You For Supporting My Family During This Last Month Of Illness. Thank You For Healing My Mothers Life Threatening Cancer In The Past And Giving Us More Time Together On Earth To Praise You. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever.
Amen

Upvote 0

RosemaryChildAtHeart

Mar 9, 2007
✟8,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh Lord Jesus, our healer and restored, please restore Sabbie to perfect health. Allow there to be treatment and options and that will get rid of this forever. I love you Lord, you are the Lord of miracles!

We shouldnt tell you how big the problem is, we should tell the problem how big God is! :hug:

Erase this disease Lord, erase! Thankyou for hearing our prayers rightious One. Amen!

Upvote 0