Visit site
✟39,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Sabbie, I am praying for you too sweet sister. Before you think the worst wait on the biopsy, it may not be as bad as you are imagining. The love of your friends and family will help you through this. Keep close to Jesus, He is all you need, with christian love, Lynn :hug:
Cast all your cares upon Him for He careth for you.

Upvote 0
S

Sabbie

An update....

I went for more tests today to "see how bad it was" according to the first doc. Today's tests were "Inconclusive". I am confused and unsettled. I am to have more blood work done on Wed to try to see what the deal is.

To everyone...Your prayers and your kind words and sharing of scripture has touched me in a way that I cannot even begin to explain. I hold onto every word and cherish it with all my heart. What a blessing you all are to me! My faith is strong and you are keeping me stronger.
A million hugs to everyone!:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sabbie

Reactions: DaughterofEve
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
An update....

I went for more tests today to "see how bad it was" according to the first doc. Today's tests were "Inconclusive". I am confused and unsettled. I am to have more blood work done on Wed to try to see what the deal is.

To everyone...Your prayers and your kind words and sharing of scripture has touched me in a way that I cannot even begin to explain. I hold onto every word and cherish it with all my heart. What a blessing you all are to me! My faith is strong and you are keeping me stronger.
A million hugs to everyone.:hug:

Sabbie
Hmmm...maybe it's inconclusive because the healing power of God is working in your body, ya think? :D

:clap: Praise You, Jesus! We praise You, Jesus! Hallelujah, for all You've done. Thank You for taking our sickness and disease when they scourged You. Thank You for going to the cross and taking all our iniquity, and healing all our diseases. (Ps. 103:3) Thank You for healing Sabbie! :clap:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
An update....

Sabbie
Still praying, sis.
And all God's promises are Yes and Amen in Jesus. Including health!
God bless you. :hug:

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Through Your great compassion and undying mercy, please heal her completely, from the top of her head to the souls of her feet, may she feel healing flow through her body. May there be a good doctor's report to follow...in Your name, we claim, Amen.
:prayer:

Reactions: DaughterofEve
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
An update....

Sabbie
I know this is driving you crazy. Believe me I know. I had a Doctor tell me from his observation I probably had throat cancer around the mid 1990's . He said my voice would probably never return . After much prayer and a lots of rest my voice did return after a ten week absence. I sing praise to the Lord with it every chance I get. That was well over ten years ago. My second set of tests were also inconclusive and from that point on no Doctor has ever seen any evidence of a throat cancer since. I will let you fill in the meaning about all this. Just rest assured Our Lord will be with you no matter what. God Bless and I am praying...

Sun

Upvote 0

Caritas3

God is Love
Aug 23, 2007
✟44,158.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Prayers continue for you Sabbie!

I know this is driving you crazy. Believe me I know. I had a Doctor tell me from his observation I probably had throat cancer around the mid 1990's . He said my voice would probably never return . After much prayer and a lots of rest my voice did return after a ten week absence. I sing praise to the Lord with it every chance I get. That was well over ten years ago. My second set of tests were also inconclusive and from that point on no Doctor has ever seen any evidence of a throat cancer since. I will let you fill in the meaning about all this. Just rest assured Our Lord will be with you no matter what. God Bless and I am praying...

Sun
Praise God!

Reactions: willowtrees
Upvote 0

CalaLily

Aug 20, 2007
Visit site
✟9,157.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sabbie, I went thru the exact same thing years ago.....and PRAISE GOD, test came out good....they were what the doctor called at that time "Blind cyst"....I had never heard of such terminology but hey....it was okay with me....am praying for you for strength and remember one thing above all GOD IS IN CONTROL! luv ya :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
70.gif
Still praying for you Sabbie,:pray: may God be with you ya!

Upvote 0
S

Sabbie

Dear Friends,
The tests are back and I am pleased to report that whatever was in the breast is not there now! The enlarged lymph nodes in my armpit are being called “fatty lymph nodes” They are a benign lypoma and will not even need to be removed unless they change. Apparently there is a chance that they can turn malignant in the future but for now they are NOT! Praise God. I am so exhausted from the praying, concern and waiting that I could just collapse. If it had not been for all of your prayers and scriptures and PM’s I don’t know if I could have made it through. God truly sent me a blessing in each and every one of you!

Be blessed and praise HIM!
AMEN!!:groupray: :bow: :groupray: :bow: :groupray: :bow:

Upvote 0