✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Friends,
The tests are back and I am pleased to report that whatever was in the breast is not there now! The enlarged lymph nodes in my armpit are being called “fatty lymph nodes” They are a benign lypoma and will not even need to be removed unless they change. Apparently there is a chance that they can turn malignant in the future but for now they are NOT! Praise God. I am so exhausted from the praying, concern and waiting that I could just collapse. If it had not been for all of your prayers and scriptures and PM’s I don’t know if I could have made it through. God truly sent me a blessing in each and every one of you!

Be blessed and praise HIM!
AMEN!!:groupray: :bow:
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Oh Lord, You are so good! So faithful!!

Glory be to Your name forever!

Sabbie, I am so very happy for you! :hug: And relieved. Now you can share a glorious testimony with your son if you choose to.

Reactions: DaughterofEve
Upvote 0

Mskedi

Senior Veteran
Dec 13, 2005
✟21,800.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Dear Friends,
The tests are back and I am pleased to report that whatever was in the breast is not there now! The enlarged lymph nodes in my armpit are being called “fatty lymph nodes” They are a benign lypoma and will not even need to be removed unless they change. Apparently there is a chance that they can turn malignant in the future but for now they are NOT! Praise God. I am so exhausted from the praying, concern and waiting that I could just collapse. If it had not been for all of your prayers and scriptures and PM’s I don’t know if I could have made it through. God truly sent me a blessing in each and every one of you!

AMEN!!

Thank God!

It has been a year of bad news for everyone with cancer in my life -- I am so happy to see that that trend is not universal!!

Make sure you get checked up regularly. :) I'll keep praying that they stay benign.

Upvote 0

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Wonderful NEWS!
PraiseGod.jpg

Upvote 0

Tangeloper

Happy New Year!
Jul 29, 2007
Wisconsin
✟27,120.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I love you all so much. God is so good. HE put you here to pray for me. I am a stranger to most of you and yet I could feel your presence. Thank you so much!!!! God's name be praised!!!
Praise the Lord Sabbie!!! We were all with you in spirit, and I'm SO happy you got good news! :)

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dear Friends,

AMEN!!:groupray: :bow: :groupray: :bow: :groupray: :bow:
All Praise And Glory Is Yours Almighty Father Forever And Ever ! Thank You Dear Father For You Have Shown Us Yet Another Miracle. I Praise You And Only You Father For You Are Indeed Worthy Of All Praise . AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Sabbie,

God bless you sweet sister. i am so happy for your good news!

thank You, Jesus, thank You. i love and praise You, Lord. please keep Sabbie healthy and safe, Lord. we give You all the glory, Lord, now and evermore.

Upvote 0