It's not getting better He broke my heart and o feel worthless!

Rachel07

Refineme
Feb 4, 2017
Australia
✟9,204.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God will restore in you what is broken in you young lady. Just as gold is melted but then refined, he does that to us. My early years of marriage were all about my husband, making him the center of all things. But when God stripped it all away, to the point i didn't want my husband anymore because i knew for certainty that Jesus was above all and i was going to be okay. Years later, we are both now followers of Christ. Needless to say, Ruth lost her first love only for God to give her Boaz.

It hurts now, but trust me when i say one day you will look back and marvel at work of God's hand in your pain.

Upvote 0

kevintri99

May 23, 2016
Princeton Junction
✟17,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's been a month. All I think of is this guy. I go to sleep and dream of him. He cussed me out so many times. I have devalued my own life over him. How could he do this to me? We grew up in church together, I used to babysit him and he used to talk to me all the time and told me he cared about me. He payed me all kinds of attention. Now he calls me crazy because i beg him to give me another chance he mocks and laughs at how miserable I am and tells me to never call him or message again. I have been so hurt I can't think straight. I called him a billion times. He calls me pathetic.

It hurts so bad. I can't deal with this pain. I blocked him again an deleted him off all social media and will leave him alone but I'm so broken. I pray about it but I can't help but hate him for doing this to me. I hate him and love him at the same time. Just so mixed up.
i dated a girl who her and her friend used me. I kept going back again and again. the only thing tha can cure is time.

Upvote 0

kevintri99

May 23, 2016
Princeton Junction
✟17,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Second love, I dated a guy for 4 years and he did the same thing to me when I was 19 ironically he was from my church too. Men are evil.
i can tell u stories of abuse for two years from my girlfriend and her friend. i think evil takes many forms

Upvote 0