IJWTS Thread (non-sticky) (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:muahah: lol. Pink I dont either, but trust me I've worked with nurses and it truly does work. Lol. Its also like those nose sprays. It helps. Trust me when it comes to sleeping a stuffy nose messes up your sleep? :doh: ohhh nooooooooo this is a TMI post isnt it? I dont mean tooooo. :whyy:
I guess it's because I used to use nasal sprays a lot when I was younger. And if I didn't use it my grandma would strap me down and force me to use it. :D We're talking holding me down and sticking it up my nose. lol
So all of that brings back... er, interesting memories.

ETA: My grandma was a sweet woman! lol

Reactions: kittysbecute
Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Jan 27, 2008
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:muaha: such a traumatizing experience. Yeah grandma would do something simular to me lol hahaha. But now I laugh about it.
Right? I don't know if it was all grandmas or maybe just the Hispanic culture, but my grandma was always trying weird remedies on me. I also laugh about those times. :D

Like there would be times when I'd be watching TV at her house SO attentively and right at the good parts, out of nowhere, grandma would come and rub goo on my face for my acne. :doh: Oh, gram... way to kill the moment! :unbelievable:

Upvote 0
S

SOLDIER &#10084;

Right? I don't know if it was all grandmas or maybe just the Hispanic culture, but my grandma was always trying weird remedies on me. I also laugh about those times. :D

Like there would be times when I'd be watching TV at her house SO attentively and right at the good parts, out of nowhere, grandma would come and rub goo on my face for my acne. :doh: Oh, gram... way to kill the moment! :unbelievable:

:muahah: yes... My mom would do that. Arggh very annoing or while you watching tv they want you to answer a question for them or look something up... Aiii, but lord forbid you distracted them from their novelas. Haha.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Jan 27, 2008
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:muahah: yes... My mom would do that. Arggh very annoing or while you watching tv they want you to answer a question for them or look something up... Aiii, but lord forbid you distracted them from their novelas. Haha.
Thank goodness my grandma wasn't that into her novela's. Or maybe she was but I never noticed? :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chuck77

Oct 21, 2011
✟21,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With all of the clothes I drop on the floor taking them out of the washer and dryer they could probably use another wash :D I don't think I've ever gone a night doing clothes where I didn't drop something from either the washer or dryer.

Also, the one dryer I usually use that I know works good is out of service. Now, I have to guess at which one to use.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Jan 27, 2008
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With all of the clothes I drop on the floor taking them out of the washer and dryer they could probably use another wash :D I don't think I've ever gone a night doing clothes where I didn't drop something from either the washer or dryer.

Also, the one dryer I usually use that I know works good is out of service. Now, I have to guess at which one to use.
Yep, I'm always dropping clothes too. What's worse is our washer and dryer is outside our house in a wash room. It's pretty dusty in there at times since the door is usually left open. So clean white socks turn into dirty brown ones. :D

I say go with the one on the left there! :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.