ceh85

You shattered my darkness,washed away my blindness
Mar 25, 2009
✟15,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS Well that was the quickest consult ever! She loved the first look I did and was sold.

Now what do I do for the rest of my afternoon? :nosepick:

You're obviously just too good at your job. Can't you try to be more mediocre or something?? :D Either that or give me free tips :p

Reactions: Allen1901
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Procrastination ... the art of avoiding something you're supposed to be doing in favour of filling your head with information for something you will never need.

"Our instantiation of the holiday as instigator possibility suggested that Valentine’s Day paradoxically lowers general expectations for one’s relationship and partner, elicits unflattering comparisons with other relationships and partners, and makes available a larger pool of apparently desirable alternative partners.
Holidays such as Valentine’s Day bring to bear forces that influence how we interact with others—forces generally underappreciated by those of us in the field of relationship science. As we have seen in the case of Valentine’s Day, these forces, at times, can be hazardous to our romantic relationships"

http://www.drrangarajan.com/comm5110_6110/Morse_Neuberg.pdf

:sohappy:

Reactions: Rhye
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.