• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

If you are or no longer baffled

valerielynn

Brandon and Brittney's mom
Jan 19, 2005
on a beautiful farm in Ky.
✟614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was married for 11 years,with a 9 year old and a one year old when i left my husband...then for about 3 years we struggled immensely,I lived off of 5oo a month and I had no car...horrible....I used this time to hang onto the cross as tightly as I could...7years later my life is nothing compared to what it was...God sent me the perfect husband,the perfect life(as can be)and I have no financial worries at all...praise be to God,he can turn any situation around to those who will stand on his words......:amen:

Upvote 0

TheMainException

Senior Veteran
Jun 13, 2004
In my universe
✟19,228.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have felt much in the depths of pain...the past year or so has been quite painful for me...my depression has taken hold in the end of 2003 and I had suffered much....in and out of mental torment, some that I created for myself...much that I didn't understand and still don't understand....but all in all....I've come through...I still have days and weeks even where I just hate everything because I ache inside so bad and get quite angry at myself and those who bore me up.....into the miserable life....this world of pain and suffering....but I have made it my personal goal (and I know that this is the will of God in me) to become a psychiatrist and help as many people as I can from the pain of this deep well of despair.....please, please, please, please PM me if you want to talk....I understand struggle and I understand temptation.....I deal with it day in and out intensely.....

Upvote 0