Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please say prayers for me. I'm in pain all the time from my injuries but because of bad people taking advantage of medications they don't want to help me. Really they are afraid. I can't say I blame them because people are getting their meds and selling them on the streets. I just need it to be able to move to do my house work and have some kind of normalcy to my life.

I know my GOD is a healer. All it takes is one WORD from His Mouth and it is done.

I am going Tuesday for x rays to see which part needs the surgery the worst. I have many surgeries that have been lined up so that I won't end up in the wheelchair again and to stop the cause of all the pain. It is bone on bone in my ankle, hip, shoulders, bulging disc in my neck and my spine has spurs that has nerves wrapped causing sciatic pain that make walking impossible.

Also I do not have a car so I have to depend on my daughter for everything. She is going through bad times so each time I give her 15 dollars for gas to come help but I only get 700 a month and it's not buying things I really need. I need a car really badly so I can at least get out of this house and go to church or to the beach or across the street where I can not walk. It's just a helpless feeling not to have any way to go. I need clothing and other personal clothing items. I'm not on here begging don't get me wrong. The only thing I am begging for is your prayers to God.

I have been ashamed to ask for others to pray for these situations and they are hard for most people to grasp how severe it is. My child lives seven miles away from me. She works has three children and is busy but every time I have to go somewhere it's like making an appointment and nerves are raw. She says she equates me with having heck at walmart.

As I sit here tonight I feel badly for even asking and telling how it is here where I live. I have no where else to go and I need the Lords Help so badly. I know that God is capable of anything. SO please please pray for my healing and for me to get a car. I have found myself wishing I had old Frankenstein back. It was an old Ford Granada whose front grill had been wiped out and made it look mad as i went down the street I ran so good but someone fell asleep at the wheel and tore it u while it was parked at my house. Just please please pray for me. I am desperate for help with myself and family. So worried over our country and all the other things going on in this crazy world. I thank you for reading this and listening to my whining. God bless. MaryLou:cry::sadd:.

G

gideons300

Please say prayers for me. I'm in pain all the time from my injuries but because of bad people taking advantage of medications they don't want to help me. Really they are afraid. I can't say I blame them because people are getting their meds and selling them on the streets. I just need it to be able to move to do my house work and have some kind of normalcy to my life.

I know my GOD is a healer. All it takes is one WORD from His Mouth and it is done.

I am going Tuesday for x rays to see which part needs the surgery the worst. I have many surgeries that have been lined up so that I won't end up in the wheelchair again and to stop the cause of all the pain. It is bone on bone in my ankle, hip, shoulders, bulging disc in my neck and my spine has spurs that has nerves wrapped causing sciatic pain that make walking impossible.

Also I do not have a car so I have to depend on my daughter for everything. She is going through bad times so each time I give her 15 dollars for gas to come help but I only get 700 a month and it's not buying things I really need. I need a car really badly so I can at least get out of this house and go to church or to the beach or across the street where I can not walk. It's just a helpless feeling not to have any way to go. I need clothing and other personal clothing items. I'm not on here begging don't get me wrong. The only thing I am begging for is your prayers to God.

I have been ashamed to ask for others to pray for these situations and they are hard for most people to grasp how severe it is. My child lives seven miles away from me. She works has three children and is busy but every time I have to go somewhere it's like making an appointment and nerves are raw. She says she equates me with having heck at walmart.

As I sit here tonight I feel badly for even asking and telling how it is here where I live. I have no where else to go and I need the Lords Help so badly. I know that God is capable of anything. SO please please pray for my healing and for me to get a car. I have found myself wishing I had old Frankenstein back. It was an old Ford Granada whose front grill had been wiped out and made it look mad as i went down the street I ran so good but someone fell asleep at the wheel and tore it u while it was parked at my house. Just please please pray for me. I am desperate for help with myself and family. So worried over our country and all the other things going on in this crazy world. I thank you for reading this and listening to my whining. God bless. MaryLou:cry::sadd:.
Sister, I will be glad to pray for you. Your story broke my heart and made me realize again how hard life can be on people. My own life has not been a bowl of cherries, but there is always someone whose situation makes you thankful for what we do have, rather than regretful of what we do not.

May God heal and strengthen you and give you the transportation you need to be able to live normally. I am so sorry for your pain and situation. Thank God there is an answer for the difficulties of life in Jesus.

Blessings,

Gideon

Upvote 0

Prosper4Him

Jesus, is my final answer!
Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
✟7,667.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll be praying for you sis. I know your situation will improve and we send our petitions to the throne of God.

1 John 5:14-15
New International Version (NIV)

This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.​

Upvote 0