Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to Christian Forums. Check the FAQ at the menu at the top, and find out answers to any questions you may have about getting started here. The best way to get to know us is to jump right in and participate. Checking out the rules of the forums first helps as well. :preach: :liturgy: :crosseo: :priest:

It takes a while for people to respond to posts. You would have a better time in the chatbox on the index page, perhaps. It depends on who is online at the time. Some people just observe and read, while others participate.

Upvote 0

JustPrayAnyways

1 John 2:28
Aug 25, 2005
✟3,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
ghettopreacha said:
hey im not new but i dont talk to many people on this site. so, to some, im kinda new. im lookin for friends but when i posted in the friendship court, no one talked to me.
ghettopreacha said:

why don't you try the recreation room????? :D :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BLUEEYEANGEL

Legend
Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I KNOW WE ALL NEED FRIENDS , SOME1 TO TALK TO.
PLEASE JUST FEEL AT HOME AND I AM SURE EVERYONE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME AND YOU NEED TO TALK PM ME AND I AM SURE OTHERS FEEL THE SAME .
GOD BLESS YOU.
attachment.php

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums