• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

I Am _______

Aug 26, 2009
Texas, USA
✟7,807.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a thread for everyone to post who they are--the good and the bad. I know it can be very cathartic for myself personally to tell others what I'm feeling and such, so I thought that maybe it would be helpful if I started this. Feel free to jump in at anytime.

I am Audrey. I am me, myself, and I. I am who I am. I am bitter. I am a <staff edit>. I am heartbroken. I am stubborn. I am insecure. I am a self-harmer. I am in love. I am beautiful. I am cute. I am sexy. I am hot. I am immature. I am naive. I am sheltered. I am a rebel. I am an anorexic. I am confused. I am dumb. I am unhappy with myself. I am a punk. I am a lolita. I am a nerd. I am scared to love. I am scared to be happy. I am a perfectionist. I am bi-polar. I am crazy. I am fun. I am a smiley person. I am emotional. I am soft-hearted. I am gullible. I am easily tricked. I am my toughest critic. I am a writer. I am a singer. I am a dancer. I am a lover. I am a fighter. I am brave. I am strong. I am loved. I am not normal. I am eccentric. I am eclectic. I am a helping hand. I am a guiding light. I am lonely. I am what I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am confused.
^_^

I am Shara. I am a child of God. I am righteous and holy. I am a new creation. I am a channel of Christ's life. I am deeply loved. I am totally accepted. I am completely forgiven. I am courageous. I am smart. I am an overcomer. I am red hot for Jesus. I am insecure, but in Him I am becoming more secure. But I am tenacious. I am weak, but in Him, I am strong. I am emotional. I am kind. I am patient. I am a cheddar fanatic. I am an internet lover. I am an cat lover. I am a missionary. I am a vessel used by God. I am a wonderful singer, I am a canary, and I am a :hug:

Upvote 0

dreamchildattucus

Oct 5, 2005
I am pretending i'm in antartica.
✟15,424.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am a lier. I am a sinner. I am hurt. I am broken. I am a child of God. I am A product of lust. I am Hated by Some. I am Loved by few. I am lost at times. I am a survivor. I am strong. I am weak. I am differant. I am hungry. I am a cutter. I am a mess up. I am alive. I am not average. I am in college. I am making it. I am looked down upon. I am looked up too. I am couragous. I am pretty(but i don't know that). I am made new. I am a hero to my sister. I am defeted. I am still trying to find me.

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am a lier. I am a sinner. I am hurt. I am broken. I am a child of God. I am A product of lust. I am Hated by Some. I am Loved by few. I am lost at times. I am a survivor. I am strong. I am weak. I am differant. I am hungry. I am a cutter. I am a mess up. I am alive. I am not average. I am in college. I am making it. I am looked down upon. I am looked up too. I am couragous. I am pretty(but i don't know that). I am made new. I am a hero to my sister. I am defeted. I am still trying to find me.

And I am totally your fan!:clap:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I am Sarah. I am lost and confused. I am alone and unhappy. I am homosexual and I am married. I am a mother. I am a cutter. I am depressed. I am surviving, even when I don't want to. I am a disappointment, a victim and a trigger. I am me.

Upvote 0

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I am Valerie. I am a daughter, wife, mother, and friend. I am not perfect. I am sometimes quick to anger. I am still trying to believe the truths from God and deny the lies from Satan about myself.

I am easily intimidated. I am good at exuding false confidence. I am passive and shy away from confrontation.

I am His child and am loved unconditionally. I am a new creation in Him each and every day. I am a work in progress - being painstakingly sculpted by my Creator. I am eternally grateful for Jesus' sacrifice - that He died so that I may live eternally.

:)

Upvote 0

MemoriesXx

Oct 15, 2007
✟7,649.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I am a child and an adult, a student and a leader. I am young, but I am old. I've seen far too much and not enough. I am sinner and I am saved. I am loved and hated, cared for and rejected. I am a self harmer and victim of sexual abuse. I am broken but God makes all things new. I hate myself but God loves me regardless. I am a vegitarian and I can't spell. I have hopes, and dreams, and goals. All of which I can obtain. I can be very manipulative, but I never use it badly. I can be very mean when I want to be.. I stand up for what I believe in. I am shy and an extrovert. I am a ENFP. My love language is words of affirmation and qualitiy time. Both of which mean more to me than anyone could ever know. I am 17 and never been kissed. I can write and I can draw. I hate to read and can get A+ in english without reading the book. I guess I'm smart.. but I'll never believe it. I care. I want to help and will do anything I can to make someones life better. I am so much more and I am me.

Upvote 0

the.Sheepdog

You must be born again!
Oct 26, 2008
Sanford, FL
✟31,981.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am Sarah. I am lost and confused. I am alone and unhappy. I am homosexual and I am married. I am a mother. I am a cutter. I am depressed. I am surviving, even when I don't want to. I am a disappointment, a victim and a trigger. I am me.

you forgot a few my dear sister.

You are Sarah. You are incredibly loved, revered by staff, and have many hurting members that thank you for being their when no one else was.

You are Sarah. You will never be alone while you are here at CF. You will neve be alone when you are not as God has said that He hlds you in His hands and not even Jesus could pry you loose.

You are Sarah. You are my friend. I would die for you and I would live for you. Until the last second I am on this earth I will be holding my hand out to you.

I dont care if you are female, gay, or painted purple. You are Sarah.

And I love Sarah!

Reactions: Criada
Upvote 0

BlessEwe

Legend
Dec 22, 2003
California
Visit site
✟33,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
you forgot a few my dear sister.

You are Sarah. You are incredibly loved, revered by staff, and have many hurting members that thank you for being their when no one else was.

You are Sarah. You will never be alone while you are here at CF. You will neve be alone when you are not as God has said that He hlds you in His hands and not even Jesus could pry you loose.

You are Sarah. You are my friend. I would die for you and I would live for you. Until the last second I am on this earth I will be holding my hand out to you.

I dont care if you are female, gay, or painted purple. You are Sarah.

And I love Sarah!

Ohhh wow.. tears here. And I stand in agreement with Sheepdog. And I would like to add:

You are Sarah, you are a loving busy mother. You are gay, You are a loving leader, You are Gods creation who see's you as His precious child, beautiful and pure in His site. A loving God who will never let you go!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlessEwe

Legend
Dec 22, 2003
California
Visit site
✟33,670.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am Sandra, I am a Thankful recovering alcoholic/addict who died but came back to life with the arms of Christ around my broken soul.

I am a survivor from the childhood dysfunction and abuse which God turned around for His glory. I am strong where there used to be so much fear and weakness. I am accepting life on life's terms.

I am seeing things daily to find joy in, even in the simple things. I am accepting my flaws, yet try to be aware of my character defects. There are times I am fragile, I am learning to take care of myself.

Reactions: ido
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I am a child and an adult, a student and a leader. I am young, but I am old. I've seen far too much and not enough. I am sinner and I am saved. I am loved and hated, cared for and rejected. I am a self harmer and victim of sexual abuse. I am broken but God makes all things new. I hate myself but God loves me regardless. I am a vegitarian and I can't spell. I have hopes, and dreams, and goals. All of which I can obtain. I can be very manipulative, but I never use it badly. I can be very mean when I want to be.. I stand up for what I believe in. I am shy and an extrovert. I am a ENFP. My love language is words of affirmation and qualitiy time. Both of which mean more to me than anyone could ever know. I am 17 and never been kissed. I can write and I can draw. I hate to read and can get A+ in english without reading the book. I guess I'm smart.. but I'll never believe it. I care. I want to help and will do anything I can to make someones life better. I am so much more and I am me.
progress.gif

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I AM your Father:[/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not know me, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]but I know everything about you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 139:1 [/FONT]​

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know when you sit down and when you rise up. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 139:2[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am familiar with all your ways. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 139:3[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Even the very hairs on your head are numbered. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthew 10:29-31[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For you were made in my image. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Genesis 1:27[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In me you live and move and have your being.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Acts 17:28 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For you are my offspring. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Acts 17:28 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I knew you even before you were conceived. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremiah 1:4-5 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I chose you when I planned creation. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ephesians 1:11-12 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You were not a mistake, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]for all your days are written in my book. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 139:15-16[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I determined the exact time of your birth [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and where you would live. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Acts 17:26 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You are fearfully and wonderfully made. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 139:14 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I knit you together in your mother's womb. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 139:13 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And brought you forth on the day you were born. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 71:6[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have been misrepresented [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by those who don't know me.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 8:41-44[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am not distant and angry, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]but am the complete expression of love. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 John 4:16 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And it is my desire to lavish my love on you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 John 3:1 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simply because you are my child [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and I am your Father. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 John 3:1[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I offer you more than your earthly father ever could. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthew 7:11 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For I am the perfect father. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthew 5:48 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]James 1:17[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For I am your provider and I meet all your needs. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Matthew 6:31-33 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My plan for your future has always been filled with hope. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremiah 29:11 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Because I love you with an everlasting love. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremiah 31:3 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My thoughts toward you are countless [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]as the sand on the seashore.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalms 139:17-18[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And I rejoice over you with singing. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zephaniah 3:17 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I will never stop doing good to you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremiah 32:40 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For you are my treasured possession. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Exodus 19:5 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I desire to establish you[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]with all my heart and all my soul. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremiah 32:41 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And I want to show you great and marvelous things. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jeremiah 33:3 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you seek me with all your heart, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you will find me. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Deuteronomy 4:29 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Delight in me and I will give you [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the desires of your heart. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 37:4 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For it is I who gave you those desires. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Philippians 2:13 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am able to do more for you [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]than you could possibly imagine. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ephesians 3:20 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For I am your greatest encourager. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Thessalonians 2:16-17[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am also the Father who comforts you [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]in all your troubles. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Corinthians 1:3-4 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When you are brokenhearted, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am close to you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Psalm 34:18 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As a shepherd carries a lamb, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have carried you close to my heart. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Isaiah 40:11 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One day I will wipe away [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]every tear from your eyes. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Revelation 21:3-4 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And I'll take away all the pain [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you have suffered on this earth.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Revelation 21:3-4 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am your Father, and I love you [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]even as I love my son, Jesus.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 17:23 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 17:26[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He is the exact representation of my being. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hebrews 1:3 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He came to demonstrate that I am for you, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]not against you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Romans 8:31 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And to tell you that I am not counting your sins.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Corinthians 5:18-19[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jesus died so that you and I could be reconciled. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2 Corinthians 5:18-19 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]His death was the ultimate expression [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of my love for you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 John 4:10[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I gave up everything I loved[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that I might gain your love. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Romans 8:31-32 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you receive the gift of my son Jesus, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]you receive me. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 John 2:23[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And nothing will ever separate you [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from my love again.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Romans 8:38-39[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Come home and I'll throw the biggest party [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]heaven has ever seen.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Luke 15:7 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have always been Father, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and will always be Father.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ephesians 3:14-15 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]My question is&#8230;[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Will you be my child? [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]John 1:12-13 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am waiting for you. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Luke 15:11-32[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear dear friend, (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) im so sorry you feel so unhappy:( Its not true my dear friend. You know you are my special friend and it hurts me when u hurt(((((((((HUGS)))))))) You are never a disappointment. Please dont say that. U are a wonderful faithful friend, whos been with me through hell. Uve never given up on me. im so thankful for you. How many friends do that? I love u, and so does god. U are a very special lady do u know that? Im here for u please know that, anytime.

Upvote 0

RuthD

blah blah blah
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
Earth
✟191,472.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am Ruth, I suffer from mental illness, am lazy at times, I don't know where to turn for help sometimes. I am a bird care taker and many think it's unimportant. I often isolate from depression. I am overweight and have been fighting eating disorder for many years. I am going on One Day at a time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

contrabar

Sep 18, 2009
on earth :)
✟8,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am Brent. I'm unemployed. I'm depressed. I am supported by my family, and it makes me feel disgusting. I am lazy. I struggle with my weight. I am lonely. I cut myself. I struggle with suicide. I live alone. I have trust issues. I isolate myself in the worst situations. I have been sexually molested. I am alone. I am hurt. I am confused. I am angry. I am lost. I am struggling. I am desperate. I am empty. I am easily broken. I am very soft in the heart. I am soft spoken. I am used.

I am lonely.

I am alone.

I am an incredibly kind person. I am a loving friend. I am a good cook. I am willing to try anything at least once. I am an ISFJ. I am a guardian. I am a protector (<-- ISFJ sub-types). I am a wonderful friend. I am a volleyball player. I am a hopeless romantic. I am a people-pleaser. I am a server to others. I am an encourager. I am a funny person when you get to know me. I am one who will go out of his way to see someone smile. I am dedicated. I am loving. I am gentle. I am kind-hearted. I am sweet. I am a man. I am straight. I am lovable. I am generous. I would gladly give my life for any friend.

I am not heard when I cry out to God for help when my friends hurt me unintentionally. I push myself away from others because I'm terrified they will hurt me in the long run. I hate my life because everyone else has someone to love, and I am left alone in the dark with no one to embrace. I cut myself because it is a form of physical touch when no one is around. I am in a state where i would rather shoot myself then fight through this. I am not capable of living my life single. I am not capable of dying single. I am scared. I am terrified. I am crying. I am hyperventilating. I am wounded. I am hurting. I am in need. I am empty.

I am single.
I am alone.
I am nothing.

i am saved by grace through faith.
I am eternally loved by my Creator and saved from the pit of hell...

and yet...

I am still lonely.
I am still alone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ChristInAction

Beloved Child
May 14, 2006
Melbourne
Visit site
✟8,880.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Single
i am Ally. i have trust issues and hate myself. but dispite all of that, i know with all my heart that i am loved by Chist who died for me and i am a new creation in Him daily. He made me perfectly, just the way He wanted. He wont let me go through anything i can't handle.. just wish He didn't trust me so much.

Upvote 0

rebornfree

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
May 5, 2007
NW England
✟793,557.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Divorced
I am Sue. I'm anxious about whether or not it's okay to post here, as I'm not a regular poster. I too am blessed by Sarah, for being here for me the previous time I posted, and I echo others' sentiments about her.

I am over 50, I am a divorcee whose husband left her, I am childless, I am disappointed about the way life has turned out. I am hopeful of God's promises, but find it hard to wait. I am broken-hearted, I am suffering from lack of maternal love during my first year of life and continually re-live that pain. I am an adoptee, I am grief-stricken by my adoptive mother's death when I was 20. I am sad much of the time, I am misunderstood, I am jealous, I am someone who hits herself to release pent-up emotion, I am rejected but also loved, I am in love with a recently-widowed man. I am lonely, I am intelligent, I am hard-working, I am kind, I am upheld by God, but find it hard to find Him sometimes, I am moved and blessed by the honesty of the posts here and see this as a very special part of God's Church, I am blessed by the scriptures lily00 posted, I am thankful to you all. I am me.

Upvote 0