I am a leader in how to be a good person and bettering oneself, Hello!

Jun 12, 2023
Salt Lake City
✟9,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, I can't share my name due to some interesting reasons but I am a christian and was LDS a year ago. No longer lds but I am not in any denomination at this point. I am a republican and I believe in many things that other christians don't but I am not a supporter of evil and bad things.

I do want to share something about me that is kind of basic before I get into a good post about life. I am a woman I am 30 and I am a good person. I don't go around thinking "I am christian to be better than others." or even "I do things the way I do to one up someone else!" This thinking is not what I do to become a better person or good or go to church or whatever else. I don't do that. I am spiritually minded, I think of God all the time and I am goal and dream oriented. I love being able to accomplish dreams and goals and be a big thinker. I am hoping one day to be a pastor of sorts.

I am also hoping to make new ideas, new businesses, new books, and new inventions of some sort. I love creating ideas in general but making money off of them sounds fine too. I do like the idea of creating movements with people like movements to create a better society and people doing good. I know that I am nobody at this point but I am very sure I can do anything. I do not have a business at this point due to disability and this disability will be healed soon.

I am going to share some likes and dislikes and I'll try to engage in this post too so that people feel like I talked to them.

I am an INFJ. I love being INFJ and no I'm not mistyped. I'm not INFP for sure I have way too much introverted intuition to have INFP as my result. I am rare I guess but I wonder sometimes because so many claim to be INFJ at this point. I love MBTI and learning psychology. I love learning in general. I love spiritual natured topics all day long and I do care about sports too a lot. I am an artist and also a smart person in life. I love playing tennis and have a goal to get to at least a college level skill. I won't play in college but 5.0 and 5.5 are college level usually.

I am very interested in Christainity because I have seen God. If you hate that idea somehow please let me know if I can't share that I met God on this forum. I have such different opinions because of it that people sometimes can't handle ideas for some reason or another. But opinions are just that, opinions.

Anyway, most people would claim I am quiet, sensitive, and kind. But I am also considered strong by many.

Other people comment about me being "Super helpful with service" and "Super cute about being a good person." and some people claim even "you're spiritual actually interesting." And then other comments are good too but one negative one is "you're too quiet." and this is true.

I am a leader in teaching people how to be better as a person. I am good and I teach others how to be good too. I am just starting my mission in life and this is it. However, I can't explain exactly what I do.

I do around and help people all day long sometimes, but I have the time to do it because I have no work right now due to disability. So I am coming here to help give good advice and good ideas to people. I am here to support and to help. I also want to give value to people so that it sounds like I tried to help them truly.

I don't know how to create a business at this point or I would have had one by now and made a few million off of it. I am still disabled too much however to remember enough that I can't do it at this point.

I have earned very few awards but I do know I'll be in Heaven because God told me.

I have this award which is an accomplishment in itself. I was in a music video with a singer that is popular and they sung the song "a million dreams" and I am singing with a choir in the background and they used our voices for the song. It was incredible and millions of people watched it. I am proud to say that I followed the spirit on when to take choir class and this happened because of it.

I do not have much to say about my finances at this point but I am poor however, one day when I get money which will be sooner rather than later, I will help many people have food, clothing and water. I will help people with their hunger and housing and food. I will make a charity even just to help people in Africa truly get everything they need. I cannot stand that we still have starvation in this world despite all of the money everyone has. I have a friend and I earned up with my part time job 500 dollars for him to have a house in south africa. He bought the house and he now lives rent free and I help him with money that I earn from cleaning at home. I have to help him. He will die if I do not. So I am helping this person. My friend goes so long without food usually that he is suicidal and cannot handle it anylonger. I told him stop thinking about it because forever from now on you will have food. I have been helping this person for a while now. But we are working on getting him here in America eventually to work and be able to provide for his family and friends and he even wants to help his neighborhood with his money. I said "perfect, I want to help you and your neighborhood too." This is so important to me that I would do much to help him.

I also am service oriented one area that many might not agree with was something called baptisms for the dead. I don't believe in it anylonger and not because of the bible but because there is no power in priesthood at this point. Move a mountain I dare you. I don't think you can. God has power but people do not. Anyway, I went to save people from Hell everyday. Most people in the LDS church never go to the temple because of laziness and lack of passion for being good in certain areas, but most people also don't care. I said to myself "I wonder how to help people more" and this idea popped into my head from God and I said "ok I'll do it." So I went to the temple everyday for years and years and years. Most who go in general are once a week to once a month but I went everyday alone and said "I will help MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GET OUT OF HELL." This is what baptisms do in our church. It's not evil sounding right? Anyway, I was able to baptize thousands upon thousands of people and I got it done in a few years. I was ready to do it for the rest of my life until I died. I am very very valiant about this area. Even though it was not really helping, God said to do it so that I would love service in the end. I want to serve daily and so I will share things on here as much as I can, in the end I might have to stop because I am busy but i am helping others in other areas.

I will say this, I am not great at certain things like making money, having a job, having friends, and having family that loves me. This is not my fault however, because I am a good person and these people who do not like me are not my fault. I go around lonely and alone a lot but I learned to be happy by myself all day long even when it's been 10 years since I had friends. I even take myself out to dinner by myself all the time sometimes. I don't even care at this point and it's nice to get out. I do talk to people, I converse, I say "hello nice to meet you" and I do say things ok? But my problem lies in the fact the devil hates me and cursed me. But that's another story. Most people are more successful than me because of the Devil cursing my life. It's truly a curse when you say "hello, how are you?" "good you?" and then they never ask you more. This is my life. I am not ugly or hideous and people avoid me for some reason because of it. I am just normal but I do have curses about people. However, they are leaving because God is blessing me and I did nothing different.

Those are my qualities that are bad right now. However, it's easy to get them if I don't have a curse.

I learn by the spirit, I learn from experts what to do to be smart with life, even finances I know about but that area is not due to curses it's due to disability. I cannot remember anything in general with making a business even when I try very hard to remember. I can't even remember how to use a cash register and I cannot push carts at this point because my body will break down too fast and I'll have ligament and muscle tears after a while. Even 3 hours of it. So it's impossible at this point to do any work. So my work will be helping everyone here and in other areas of my life.

I am a leader however despite all of the sad and bad things I have in life. They will go away soon, don't worry about it. You can be a leader even if you have problems in life. I am a leader. I can help you improve your life if you need and help you truly be good as a person too. I am helpful in this way.

Thank you for reading.

I will end this now.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,676,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello, I can't share my name due to some interesting reasons but I am a christian and was LDS a year ago. No longer lds but I am not in any denomination at this point. I am a republican and I believe in many things that other christians don't but I am not a supporter of evil and bad things.

I do want to share something about me that is kind of basic before I get into a good post about life. I am a woman I am 30 and I am a good person. I don't go around thinking "I am christian to be better than others." or even "I do things the way I do to one up someone else!" This thinking is not what I do to become a better person or good or go to church or whatever else. I don't do that. I am spiritually minded, I think of God all the time and I am goal and dream oriented. I love being able to accomplish dreams and goals and be a big thinker. I am hoping one day to be a pastor of sorts.

I am also hoping to make new ideas, new businesses, new books, and new inventions of some sort. I love creating ideas in general but making money off of them sounds fine too. I do like the idea of creating movements with people like movements to create a better society and people doing good. I know that I am nobody at this point but I am very sure I can do anything. I do not have a business at this point due to disability and this disability will be healed soon.

I am going to share some likes and dislikes and I'll try to engage in this post too so that people feel like I talked to them.

I am an INFJ. I love being INFJ and no I'm not mistyped. I'm not INFP for sure I have way too much introverted intuition to have INFP as my result. I am rare I guess but I wonder sometimes because so many claim to be INFJ at this point. I love MBTI and learning psychology. I love learning in general. I love spiritual natured topics all day long and I do care about sports too a lot. I am an artist and also a smart person in life. I love playing tennis and have a goal to get to at least a college level skill. I won't play in college but 5.0 and 5.5 are college level usually.

I am very interested in Christainity because I have seen God. If you hate that idea somehow please let me know if I can't share that I met God on this forum. I have such different opinions because of it that people sometimes can't handle ideas for some reason or another. But opinions are just that, opinions.

Anyway, most people would claim I am quiet, sensitive, and kind. But I am also considered strong by many.

Other people comment about me being "Super helpful with service" and "Super cute about being a good person." and some people claim even "you're spiritual actually interesting." And then other comments are good too but one negative one is "you're too quiet." and this is true.

I am a leader in teaching people how to be better as a person. I am good and I teach others how to be good too. I am just starting my mission in life and this is it. However, I can't explain exactly what I do.

I do around and help people all day long sometimes, but I have the time to do it because I have no work right now due to disability. So I am coming here to help give good advice and good ideas to people. I am here to support and to help. I also want to give value to people so that it sounds like I tried to help them truly.

I don't know how to create a business at this point or I would have had one by now and made a few million off of it. I am still disabled too much however to remember enough that I can't do it at this point.

I have earned very few awards but I do know I'll be in Heaven because God told me.

I have this award which is an accomplishment in itself. I was in a music video with a singer that is popular and they sung the song "a million dreams" and I am singing with a choir in the background and they used our voices for the song. It was incredible and millions of people watched it. I am proud to say that I followed the spirit on when to take choir class and this happened because of it.

I do not have much to say about my finances at this point but I am poor however, one day when I get money which will be sooner rather than later, I will help many people have food, clothing and water. I will help people with their hunger and housing and food. I will make a charity even just to help people in Africa truly get everything they need. I cannot stand that we still have starvation in this world despite all of the money everyone has. I have a friend and I earned up with my part time job 500 dollars for him to have a house in south africa. He bought the house and he now lives rent free and I help him with money that I earn from cleaning at home. I have to help him. He will die if I do not. So I am helping this person. My friend goes so long without food usually that he is suicidal and cannot handle it anylonger. I told him stop thinking about it because forever from now on you will have food. I have been helping this person for a while now. But we are working on getting him here in America eventually to work and be able to provide for his family and friends and he even wants to help his neighborhood with his money. I said "perfect, I want to help you and your neighborhood too." This is so important to me that I would do much to help him.

I also am service oriented one area that many might not agree with was something called baptisms for the dead. I don't believe in it anylonger and not because of the bible but because there is no power in priesthood at this point. Move a mountain I dare you. I don't think you can. God has power but people do not. Anyway, I went to save people from Hell everyday. Most people in the LDS church never go to the temple because of laziness and lack of passion for being good in certain areas, but most people also don't care. I said to myself "I wonder how to help people more" and this idea popped into my head from God and I said "ok I'll do it." So I went to the temple everyday for years and years and years. Most who go in general are once a week to once a month but I went everyday alone and said "I will help MILLIONS OF PEOPLE GET OUT OF HELL." This is what baptisms do in our church. It's not evil sounding right? Anyway, I was able to baptize thousands upon thousands of people and I got it done in a few years. I was ready to do it for the rest of my life until I died. I am very very valiant about this area. Even though it was not really helping, God said to do it so that I would love service in the end. I want to serve daily and so I will share things on here as much as I can, in the end I might have to stop because I am busy but i am helping others in other areas.

I will say this, I am not great at certain things like making money, having a job, having friends, and having family that loves me. This is not my fault however, because I am a good person and these people who do not like me are not my fault. I go around lonely and alone a lot but I learned to be happy by myself all day long even when it's been 10 years since I had friends. I even take myself out to dinner by myself all the time sometimes. I don't even care at this point and it's nice to get out. I do talk to people, I converse, I say "hello nice to meet you" and I do say things ok? But my problem lies in the fact the devil hates me and cursed me. But that's another story. Most people are more successful than me because of the Devil cursing my life. It's truly a curse when you say "hello, how are you?" "good you?" and then they never ask you more. This is my life. I am not ugly or hideous and people avoid me for some reason because of it. I am just normal but I do have curses about people. However, they are leaving because God is blessing me and I did nothing different.

Those are my qualities that are bad right now. However, it's easy to get them if I don't have a curse.

I learn by the spirit, I learn from experts what to do to be smart with life, even finances I know about but that area is not due to curses it's due to disability. I cannot remember anything in general with making a business even when I try very hard to remember. I can't even remember how to use a cash register and I cannot push carts at this point because my body will break down too fast and I'll have ligament and muscle tears after a while. Even 3 hours of it. So it's impossible at this point to do any work. So my work will be helping everyone here and in other areas of my life.

I am a leader however despite all of the sad and bad things I have in life. They will go away soon, don't worry about it. You can be a leader even if you have problems in life. I am a leader. I can help you improve your life if you need and help you truly be good as a person too. I am helpful in this way.

Thank you for reading.

I will end this now.
Interesting! Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0
Jun 12, 2023
Salt Lake City
✟9,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am here to help people. I am here to talk. I am here to be a person who creates value to the forum. This means not being mean either. You are asking questions that are attacks not actual questions. However, I'm not arguing about that. Let me share something about myself that is great compared to what you think about me.

I am financially stable in the future. I know someone who is going to give me MILLIONS. You don't have that kind of friend, and the reason they're giving it to me is because I am nice and good to them. I didn't know about their money. And no, I'm not nice just cause, they can tell.

Do you know who YOU could help if you had money? Your friends are struggling somehow with money I bet. Your family doesn't have retirement maybe, your mom is needing massages for her back because of pain maybe, I mean there is so much you can help people with with money. The source of evil is not money. If you had money and then said "oh I'm evil now" how much is Evil Money? I mean honestly. a million? 200,000 dollars a year? or even 30,000 dollars? At what point is it evil? It's never evil unless you are evil and spend it on evil things. You can SAVE PEOPLE WITH MONEY PHYSICALLY. My friend had so much pain that mentally they were relieved as well knowing I would help them. But physically this person would have DIED if I had not had money and gave it to them.

If you don't understand that concept I don't want to argue. You know it's fine at that point but decide to not care.

My good friend is going to give me millions. You watch and I'll post pictures of my house I'll have instead of living with my family. My family and their burden would be helped if I had money. The most important thing however is getting to Heaven. Things that make people not make it is being an evil or mean or unkind person but also someone who goes around and touts something great about themselves and then not help people in the end. I am not like that.

So, my quality is actually very very interesting. It's not something I share usually but I'll share it now because this was offensive.

I have never thought of myself being "better than others and showing off to make them jealous" so that's not this. This is trying to get you to understand that I am not a mean or unkind person but I am also great at being good.
I am not only putting in thousands of hours into service, but I am also putting thousands upon thousands of hours into personal development throughout my life. I am about being a good person and about being good in general but also being better than I am. How many hours do you spend a day researching "How to be better?" and "how to overcome challenges?" and "how to have this in life or that in life?" How many hours? I go around all day wondering how to be like God. I go around telling people how great I am? NO. I go around telling people "I love you, I hope I can help somehow." or "I care about you, can I help somehow emotionally?" I helped hundreds upon hundreds of people online throughout my teenage years about how to manage their emotions. I helped many people. And then I helped thousands with temple work. Thousands is not heard of ever in my LDS congregation at all. YES I AM BETTER AT SERVING AND BEING GOOD COMPARED TO MOST. But who cares right? Being good doesn't matter right? Or does it?

I am tooting my own horn about how many thousands of hours of work I put into helping serve people helping people online and helping in general. Why? To make you wonder how insignificant you are? NO. To make you understand that I am trying to show you who I AM.

If I were a bad person would I do that much after a while? NO. I would stop and be fake about it somehow. I would angrily help, I would meanly talk to people at home after I got done with work, or I would be very very upset about stupid things in life around me all the time. I don't do any of that. And if that makes you upset that I am so good at being good it's not my fault.

I refuse to argue with you. You offended me because you attacked my CHARACTER. You didn't just say "eh whatever to your opinion." you attacked who I am. That's not okay. So I will show you one other area that makes me great.

My friend said this to me "you are faithful to God and to helping people. You also are good in general, but you are very very valiant about being kind. You are like cinderella and everyone is like the stepmother at this point. You have too many good qualities to not help you in the end. I will give you money to help you have a life that is good in many areas. I will hopefully give this soon. I need time to think of what I need to help you with first. You need healing mentally so that you can help others better." So I've been healing with them and they are helping me.

I am not lying about millions but it's impossible to understand something like that would happen. So I don't care if you don't believe me.

I mean would you share that with me in person? "How dare you shout at people how great you are?" You don't know me at all. Yes most people are mean, unhappy and rude online but does that mean you should be too?

Anyway, bye

Upvote 0

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,727.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

0f850fba0aced026357cca14c3afc50b_(4).gif

Welcome to Christian Forums!

LORD, those who know you will trust in You.
You have never deserted those who look to You.
Psalms 9:10

"Here is what I am commanding you to do:
Be strong and brave.
Do not be terrified.
Do not lose hope.
I am the LORD your God.
I will be with you everywhere you go."

Joshua 1:9

"Judah, listen to me!
People of Jerusalem, listen to me!
Have faith in the LORD your God.
He'll take good care of you.
Have faith in his prophets.
Then you will have success."

2 Chronicles 20:20

Some trust in chariots.
Some trust in horses.
But we trust in the LORD our God.

Psalms 20:7

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON

THIS THREAD HAS UNDERGONE A SMALL CLEANUP. THIS FORUM IS FOR NEW MEMBERS TO INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AND FEEL WELCOME.
IT IS NOT FOR FLAMING OR DEBATE.

1686941333170.png

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Thank you for reading.

I will end this now.
Much too long for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums