Not open for further replies.

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, I didn't. I answered them with an open explanation that I am not an expert on these matters. I answered your question rather directly. Perhaps it was beyond your understanding.

There were actually three questions in the post and you didn't answer a single one of them....

1) What is moral?
2) What is immoral?
3) Where, in man, does this come from?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
There were actually three questions in the post and you didn't answer a single one of them....

1) What is moral?
2) What is immoral?
3) Where, in man, does this come from?
I see that you did not understand my answer. Start a new thread and I will try my admittedly in-expert best to answer them so that you can understand.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's like learning isn't it, it's all too much trouble, it's much easier just to be religious.

I've learned that faith-based belief systems aren't going to disappear. Of course the faith-based worldview of atheistic Darwinist creationism is a relatively new faith-based system. It'll probably hang around for a while.

Upvote 0

crjmurray

The Bear. Not The Bull.
Dec 17, 2014
Lake Ouachita
✟16,029.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Private
images

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
You've already revealed what your response will be when you didn't answer the questions. This thread, another thread, wouldn't make any difference.
I offered to go into more detail, but it is clear from your response that comprehension would be beyond you. And as usual with creationists not necessarily due to a lack of intelligence but due to a refusal to learn.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Why is it damaging for people to express their own beliefs, unless one is suggesting that free will is damaging.

I don't think a theist would find it hard to complete in today's world, even in the sciences, unless they were to completely ignore what they find. Does the apparatus that moves the universe say anything about how it was created or does it simply give one a window into it's workings?

Those people who want nothing to do with knowledge or understanding, no matter which side they are on are the most destructive, because they gain their power through demonizing and belittling others.

I am a Christian and I'm not well educated. I ran away from home, school and church all at the same time. I thought I knew everything when I was 16 and found out later just how little I knew. I found out that the more I learned the more I understood just how little I did know.

I returned to God and to books at the same time and have learned much since then. What I've never learned is why so many people are so convinced of their own truths that they would sneer at others just for thinking beyond them.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟845,933.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I will ask again, should Nazism be defended as free speech?

The entire point of freedom of speech is that it protects unpopular speech.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.