How many people do you think will be born in the millennial kingdom?

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
As many believe there will be natural humans and glorified saints living during the millenium, your question is interesting as to how many millions might be added. It seems conceivable (pun intended) that the average couple might produce far more than they are currently. If it is 2% growth and 50,000 million to start, the number becomes 19913232582906824. Someone can check this but I used this population growth calculator Population Growth Calculator - Calculator Academy

I never figured it would be so many. Times will be good though and my assumptions could be way off on the number or growth rate.

Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
If it is 2% growth and 50,000 million to start, the number becomes 19913232582906824. Someone can check this but I used this population growth calculator Population Growth Calculator -
.....................................^

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm curious how many people will be born into the kingdom. Since humans are going to live for 1000 years and no one will die young I am wondering how many people will be alive on earth for the 1000 years.
I'm not sure people are going to live that long? I'm not sure that's what we are told. It appears that people will achieve some medical breakthroughs allowing people to live almost indefinitely. But this doesn't mean they are mortal, and will certainly be prone to accidents and disease. The "aging" element in humanity, it seems, will be somewhat overcome, preventing DNA reproductive decay or whatever it is that causes aging.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It appears that people will achieve some medical breakthroughs allowing people to live almost indefinitely.
Yahweh nor Scripture nor Yahshua(Jesus) ever indicates this at all, ever. Quite contrary in fact.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm curious how many people will be born into the kingdom. Since humans are going to live for 1000 years and no one will die young I am wondering how many people will be alive on earth for the 1000 years.
All the living ones who don't die in that time period.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟79,663.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We should probably not speculate how many people will be born in this 1000 year peace, but we could assume that the birth rates would be quite low, as human birth rates have been trending downwards. We may expect the population in the millennium reign to remain stable and under the ideal carrying capacity of Earth (population of up to ~8 billion people, according to source below). :) Stability is probably good, as everything must be in moderation.

Carrying capacity of earth: How many people can Earth actually support?

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yahweh nor Scripture nor Yahshua(Jesus) ever indicates this at all, ever. Quite contrary in fact.
I acknowledge my statement was non-biblical, being based on current science and history. I'd like to hear about the "contrary in fact?"

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
born in the 1000yr period, probably 300 to 400 billion over the 1000 years.
A lot depends on how many children the average woman will have, what the societies view will be towards birth control etc.
But given that the current 8 billion will need to be replaced every approx 50 years so that's 8 * 20 = 160 billion there, then with a better environment & health etc, could easily add another 200 billion or so maybe even a few hundred billion. I'd be very surprised if it got near or much over a trillion though. I'm also assuming only 'mortal' people will have kids, not those in their glorified bodies.

• Informative
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I acknowledge my statement was non-biblical, being based on current science and history. I'd like to hear about the "contrary in fact?"
Even based on current science and history, this is not feasible:
"medical breakthroughs allowing people to live almost indefinitely."
Besides that Biblically it is not good nor right to put any trust in man's ways.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Jesus is ruling, or King David, or any righteous man, there won't be any such.
that assumes a very catholic mentality. I think women will delay getting married and having children as long as possible if they are just going to be reduced to breeder vessels effectively.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your assumptions are way off - about breeders also. That's wrong to assume or to assign when it was not at all ever stated.
I don't know anything about the catholic mentality so no, it does not assume anything like that at all.

that assumes a very catholic mentality. I think women will delay getting married and having children as long as possible if they are just going to be reduced to breeder vessels effectively.

Upvote 0

Sorn

Jan 8, 2018
Perth
✟178,763.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know anything about the catholic mentality so no, it does not assume anything like that at all.
Your assumptions are way off - about breeders also. That's wrong to assume or to assign when it was not at all ever stated.
Without birth control a woman, who is healthy & not pregnant, can potentially fall pregnant every time they have sex.
So if in the 1000 year kingdom people live longer, ie, are younger for longer, a woman could end up getting pregnant every year or 2. Some may be happy for that to happen but many would say no way do i want to be having babies every other year for the next 150 years.
They just won't get married. So population growth will be very slow.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My approach is from what the Creator has revealed in Scripture only -
not from any religion on earth.
If someone else agrees with Scripture - that is not any indication that
I knew about them or their ways , and that still stands.
Whether what you are stating about their approach is right or wrong , also
does not indicate why, so your assumptions in your posts are not proper nor right.

yes you do, the Catholic approach says no contraception which is what you said :
"If Jesus is ruling, or King David, or any righteous man, there won't be any such."

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟105,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Even based on current science and history, this is not feasible:
"medical breakthroughs allowing people to live almost indefinitely."
Besides that Biblically it is not good nor right to put any trust in man's ways.
So you suggest I'm unbiblical and provably so, and yet you refuse to bring a single proof to show this? How am I to take your posts seriously?

I'm not sure, at this point, anybody knows how to stop the aging process, but science has made a lot of progress in areas such as microbiology. Various cures have been developed, saving and extending lives.

It is purely a theory in my mind, but if the Scriptures indicate that people will be thought cursed to die at a 100, that means science is likely to find a way to bridge current limitations due to age. That part is biblical, that people will be able to live as long as some trees, extending beyond current average lifespans.

This is in part based on the Bible, but my theory about how far it will go was intended to be a theory. Your claim this is provably unbiblical only shows the poverty of your own argument, unless you do have an actual answer?

Upvote 0