Homosexual activity cause of earthquake, Shas MK says.

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
if static electricity proves that lightning isnt emanating from thor's hammer then why cant we also all agree that plate tectonics, not God's wrath, cause earthquakes?
Well ... for now ... ^_^

Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We cause earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, ingrown toenails, bad breath, sour milk, bread mold, that icky watery stuff on cottage cheese, toe jam and bad hair -- and if you people know what's good for you, you won't make us gay folks mad!

Upvote 0
C

ChaliceThunder

We cause earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, ingrown toenails, bad breath, sour milk, bread mold, that icky watery stuff on cottage cheese, toe jam and bad hair -- and if you people know what's good for you, you won't make us gay folks mad!
I can agree with most of your list - we are rather powerful.

But bad hair???:eek: :p

Upvote 0

CACTUSJACKmankin

Scientist
Jan 25, 2007
✟11,817.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
wow, you guys have more power than the Jews.;)

Upvote 0

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
If the Holy Land's rockin'
Don't come knockin'
appletini ^_^

The people around me stared at me because I laughed so hard at this.

:hug: Hope you and yours are well, Chal!

Upvote 0

CACTUSJACKmankin

Scientist
Jan 25, 2007
✟11,817.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm sure there's a scientific explanation for Sodom and Gomorrah too.
There isnt any scientific for events that have no evidence to have occurred. There is a scientific explanation for a global flood though...didnt happen.

Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There isnt any scientific for events that have no evidence to have occurred. There is a scientific explanation for a global flood though...didnt happen.
if you don't believe anything thing in the bible why are you even on these forums?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ramona

If you can't see my siggy, I've disappeared ;)
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2006
Visit site
✟55,932.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
if you don't believe anything thing in the bible why are you even on these forums?

Personally, I'm here for the discussions, and because I have friends here.

Oh, and to moderate. :ebil:

Upvote 0

Caitlin.ann

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2006
Indiana
✟30,277.00
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

I'm here to debate and I've made a few friends along the way. Personally, I can't get over how cute and fun the characters and pets are either and a lot of people here are really smart nice as well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm here to debate and I've made a few friends along the way. Personally, I can't get over how cute and fun the characters and pets are either and a lot of people here are really smart nice as well.
i gotta be honest, the characters kinda gross me out.

Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Actually i think the flood happened, it was just a local flood.

The thing that i am is 100% pro-science.
so you believe in evolution? if so what do you think made the tiny penhead that exploded? and then what created that? and then what created that? and than what created that? and then what created that? and...................................... so on. i think it's way sillier than accepting Genesis. even if evolution was true God can use whatever he wants to make whatever he wants. so, yeah.

Upvote 0

NPH

Jul 25, 2005
✟6,871.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
so you believe in evolution? if so what do you think made the tiny penhead that exploded? and then what created that? and then what created that? and than what created that? and then what created that? and...................................... so on. i think it's way sillier than accepting Genesis. even if evolution was true God can use whatever he wants to make whatever he wants. so, yeah.

And what created god yadda yadda ... terrible argument. Evolution is not something to believe in, it's just the way life in our universe works. The only reason it seems sillier to you is because the theistic mind apparently can't accept saying "I don't know, let's investigate and find out", which is what science does ... that's why it works :D

To another post I forgot to quote: Iran can't possibly have earthquakes, they don't have homosexuals ;)

Upvote 0