Homosexual activity cause of earthquake, Shas MK says.

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
so you believe in evolution? if so what do you think made the tiny penhead that exploded? and then what created that? and then what created that? and than what created that? and then what created that? and...................................... so on. i think it's way sillier than accepting Genesis. even if evolution was true God can use whatever he wants to make whatever he wants. so, yeah.
Since when is the Big Bang part of evolution?

Upvote 0

CACTUSJACKmankin

Scientist
Jan 25, 2007
✟11,817.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
so you believe in evolution? if so what do you think made the tiny penhead that exploded? and then what created that? and then what created that? and than what created that? and then what created that? and...................................... so on. i think it's way sillier than accepting Genesis. even if evolution was true God can use whatever he wants to make whatever he wants. so, yeah.
I accept the following as reality: mutations favorable to survival will become pervasive in the population in subsequent generations (observed phenomenon), that every biological measure of relatedness tells us that species are related to each other (including humans), that the fossil record shows several clear chronological transitions, and that just about all of biology, astronomy, and geology tell us that the earth and universe are billions of years old.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
many of us believe that God uses evolution to create... however, you're best not to ask "what caused the big bang, then what caused that, then what caused that", because the complimentry question is "what caused God?"

Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I accept the following as reality: mutations favorable to survival will become pervasive in the population in subsequent generations (observed phenomenon), that every biological measure of relatedness tells us that species are related to each other (including humans), that the fossil record shows several clear chronological transitions, and that just about all of biology, astronomy, and geology tell us that the earth and universe are billions of years old.
you are correct in saying that the earth is "super duper" old. the Genesis acount says He replenished the earth. so keep on truckin'.

Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
many of us believe that God uses evolution to create... however, you're best not to ask "what caused the big bang, then what caused that, then what caused that", because the complimentry question is "what caused God?"
i know that. but it still makes more sense that Life itself created all this than just matter. ya feel me?

Upvote 0

CACTUSJACKmankin

Scientist
Jan 25, 2007
✟11,817.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
i know that. but it still makes more sense that Life itself created all this than just matter. ya feel me?
unfortunately nature isnt always intuitive. flat earth and geocentrism were intuitive and they were wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

3girls2dogs

Catholic
Aug 15, 2005
Arizona
✟25,188.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I live in Arizona, and we have been feeling some ripples from these quakes. I was in the Starbucks drive-thru yesterday, and my truck started rocking from side to side. I got a little freaked because I hadn't even had the caffeine yet.

We have been getting a lot of little tremors down here in Yuma.

Upvote 0