Heaven is Not Where Those Who Are Saved Go

concerned one

Dec 3, 2013
✟15,795.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no wisdom in any of this, however, just as I have provided scripture for each statement I have made, I challenge you to do the same, and see if anything you have said is supported by scripture, or is not.
where we go to be with our creator is unimportant, God promises we will be filled with joy, not good enough for you??

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
where we go to be with our creator is unimportant, God promises we will be filled with joy, not good enough for you??
I have to disagree with that; if Messiah said he is building mansions in heaven for us but then we don't there that's kinda known as a lie so it is important that we go where He said we will......

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0

Butch5

Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2012
Homer Georgia
Visit site
✟308,557.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Whoever ends up being saved, otherwise called the elect, do not go to heaven, hence why Jesus Christ said this,

This saying is a fulfillment of this prophecy in this Psalm,

So where do the elect go? Those who are elect stay on the earth, since the earth is the true promised land to those who are elect. The promised land of Israel was a type and foreshadow of a greater land the people of God will acquire, and it is the entire earth. This is why there is a second coming of Jesus Christ, to visibly and literally take possession of the earth, in which case the earth will finally become his at the last trumpet blast,

Which also fulfills this prophecy,

It will be at his return, that the trumpet blasts will begin to sound,

And at the last trumpet blast, not only will the Lord take possession of the earth, but also all the elect be instantly changed into imperishable and immortal bodies that do not grow old and do not die,

It is also at the last trumpet blast that the elect who are dead will be resurrected, which is the first resurrection,

And so, at the last trumpet blast, once all the elect have been changed into new bodies, they will then be gathered by angels to meet the Lord in the air, where those who were raised from the dead will be gathered first, and then the rest who were already alive will be gathered after. And so, from there, just as the Israelites took control of their plot of land over time,

So will the elect take possession of the earth over time after the trumpet blasts. Each of the elect will then be given authority to rule on the earth just as the Israelites ruled over their plot of land, which fulfills these prophecies,

And also coincides with this parable,

Each of the elect will be given a different measure of authority to rule on the earth, and the elect will also be given authority to judge, which fulfills these scriptures,

This period of rulership will last for a thousand years, before another period of a new heaven and new earth begins, wherein the elect that ruled on the earth for one thousand years, will then receive an allotment in a new city whose architect is God, a city of gold that descends from heaven onto the earth, and will be called the New Jerusalem. It is when this new city descends from heaven, that those who stored treasures in heaven for safekeeping will then receive their treasures in this new city to come, which will exist on a new earth,

So, this is why the elect do not go to heaven, since according to scripture, the elect are appointed to live on this earth, and also in the new earth, in which case the elect will first be given immortality and authority to rule in this earth, and then will also be given wealth beyond measure in the new earth.

I agree that believers don't go to Heaven. However, I'm not that sure about some of what you've said here. I disagree with the immortal bodies. According to Paul, the Father alone has immortality. Paul said this after Jesus was resurrected. So, if Jesus' body isn't immortal, no one's is. Immortality comes from God continually giving life to the believe. Jesus said to the one who overcomes He would give to eat of the tree of life. If one was inherently immortal they wouldn't need to eat from the tree of life.

Upvote 0