Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Wow - that was pretty harsh. But entertaining too. Britain isn't as bad as you make it out, however neither are we as bad as they sometime make us out to be. The truth is somewhere in between for both. But I'll leave off that for now .

You made some great points, but it really isn't worth bothering. This guy is an obvious head case. The first clue his overkill in the use of smileys. For the second clue... well all you have to do is read his posts.

The best way to deal with this type is to smile a lot and nod and back away slowly... stop responding to the loons and they eventually go away.

Recs to you.

:D Well, some people report posts for saying less than that. Awwww...

And they send nasty rep (not reCs!) messages too, don't they ;) Do those things hidden, right! Not man enough to say them in the open! And you're married? ;) And one day you have two kids, the next you just have one!!! ^_^

All I say is... a few years time will tell ;) I think (we'll all) be in for a shock! But, if you want to think you'll be sitting back, eating popcorn and your traditional McDonalds meal, in the safety, security and freedom of your Uncle Sam, then I'll let you stay in Dreamland where obviously nothing can harm you!

Upvote 0

adora

Jul 25, 2005
Silver Spring, MD
✟7,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow - that was pretty harsh. But entertaining too. Britain isn't as bad as you make it out, however neither are we as bad as they sometime make us out to be. The truth is somewhere in between for both. But I'll leave off that for now.

You made some great points, but it really isn't worth bothering. This guy is an obvious head case. The first clue his overkill in the use of smileys. For the second clue... well all you have to do is read his posts.

LOL - I see your point!

The third clue has to be the fact that he frantically posts a response declaring to everyone how unconcerned he is 5 seconds after every post of yours.

Right, old chap? Oh say, mate - maybe if I post fast enough, I'll convince everyone! Eh what, old bean?

:help:

I'm in a pysch 301 class at the moment and some of the case studies in the book fit his response to a T. Classic!

The best way to deal with this type is to smile a lot and nod and back away slowly... stop responding to the loons and they eventually go away.

Recs to you.

^_^

You're right. Better not to respond to the nuts. You never know just how crazy they actually are.

Thanks for the recs, hun. Have a good night - I'm off to bed.

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I'm in a pysch 101 class at the moment

Being studied? ^_^

You're right. Better not to respond to the nuts. You never know just how crazy they actually are.

That's right - so I won't respond to you anymore :D

Oh... and it's "rePs". Both of you got it wrong. You must be related. Enjoy your sour grapes together :)

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
LOL - I see your point!

The third clue has to be the fact that he frantically posts a response declaring to everyone how unconcerned he is 5 seconds after every post of yours.

Right, old chap? Oh say, mate - maybe if I post fast enough, I'll convince everyone! Eh what, old bean?

:help:

I'm in a pysch 301 class at the moment and some of the case studies in the book fit his response to a T. Classic!

^_^

You should try a couple of history papers.

Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

I could write a paper on this guy. Paranoia, projection, suppressed psychosis... he's got it all!

I would say that's a good idea, but surely there are lots of other more interesting subjects to write about? The daily behaviour of mildew, for example? :D

Now I'm really off to bed. Ta! Maybe I'll see his next frantic response sometime tomorrow.

I love how you pushed his buttons into not responding that time. It's almost too easy, isn't it?

Have a good day, and thanks again for the blessings yesterday. We'll talk more soon.

Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Paul, I am giving you one chance to say whether you want to continue this... or not.

Choose wisely!

(reduced for readability)

:sleep:

This was hugely entertaining at first, but now that he's started in with threats, it's just gotten boring. I guess he's no longer amused like he desperately claimed before, now that there aren't 5+ smileys per post.

Cheers, all. Have a great day. This "conversation" is over and this is my last post here.

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
[/color][/b]

(reduced for readability)

:sleep:

This was hugely entertaining at first, but now that he's started in with threats, it's just gotten boring. I guess he's no longer amused like he desperately claimed before, now that there aren't 5+ smileys per post.

Cheers, all. Have a great day. This "conversation" is over and this is my last post here.

:wave:

But what is Tweedle Dum without Tweedle Dee.:cry:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.