USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
MOSCOW - Former Soviet president Mikhail Gorbachev criticized the United States, and President Bush in particular, on Friday for sowing disorder across the world by seeking to build an empire.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19994563/

Yeah,it would appear so,but we are just one of the players in the end game.

WHO Cares WHAT Gorbie Says....:doh: :doh: :doh:

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
Say, I see you guys are finally pulling out of Northern Ireland, after all these years. Real empires die hard, don't they? ;)

I never said the US does no wrong, my laughter is solely reserved for those who take the most ridiculous positions imaginable in order to implicate us in whatever of the world's evils they're able.

Whatever the US is to the world, it's a darn sight better than what your "great" nation did for humanity. Just ask whatever descendants are left of aboriginal peoples the world over.

Cheers!

:wave:

Its only 'Better' until your empire is not able to dictate history. The US will get its turn to swallow the sins of its forefathers. Just like the British, Russians and Germans.

Upvote 0

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Say, I see you guys are finally pulling out of Northern Ireland, after all these years. Real empires die hard, don't they? ;)

Not as hard as your empire will! ;)

I never said the US does no wrong, my laughter is solely reserved for those who take the most ridiculous positions imaginable in order to implicate us in whatever of the world's evils they're able.

Nah - you don't want to believe those implications because your flag's in front of your eyes all the time. A number of replies and topics started by someone ;) show that person is desperately trying to comfort himself that his US is a wonderful place and an example everyone should follow.

Whatever the US is to the world, it's a darn sight better than what your "great" nation did for humanity. Just ask whatever descendants are left of aboriginal peoples the world over.

^_^ I'll tell you what. In a few years time (if we're still here!) people will look back at the currently fast self-destucting US empire. They'll look at it's motives around the world and the evils done in the name of Christianity and American democracy both to foreign AND her own citizens. Then history will show that the US was not an overall force for good and should have included itself in the axis of evil ;). Many already know it should be!

Cheers mate! ^_^ :wave:

Reactions: cyberfugue
Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Not as hard as your empire will! ;)

Nah - you don't want to believe those implications because your flag's in front of your eyes all the time. A number of replies and topics started by someone ;) show that person is desperately trying to comfort himself that his US is a wonderful place and an example everyone should follow.

^_^ I'll tell you what. In a few years time (if we're still here!) people will look back at the currently fast self-destucting US empire. They'll look at it's motives around the world and the evils done in the name of Christianity and American democracy both to foreign AND her own citizens. Then history will show that the US was not an overall force for good and should have included itself in the axis of evil ;). Many already know it should be!

Cheers mate! ^_^ :wave:

Wow, I really touched a nerve, didn't I? :D It's so easy to push buttons with some people and see all the bile flow out. I find it an instructive exercise in order to blow away any pretenses they've put up in public.

Thanks for obliging me, "mate". Eh wot? :p

LOL

Upvote 0

horuhe00

Contributor
Apr 28, 2004
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Visit site
✟21,931.00
Country
Puerto Rico
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Wow, I really touched a nerve, didn't I? :D It's so easy to push buttons with some people and see all the bile flow out. I find it an instructive exercise in order to blow away any pretenses they've put up in public.

LOL

Actualy, your bile flowed out first than his. :p

Upvote 0

Gregged

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal

LOL

^_^ I agree with horuhe00's post :D

Not only that, but continued proof is in your latest superpower thread ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Thanks for the continued laughs, mate ^_^

Actualy, your bile flowed out first than his. :p

:) Thank you horuhe00

Possible new stocks of bile due shortly! :D

Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
^_^ I agree with horuhe00's post :D

Not only that, but continued proof is in your latest superpower thread ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Thanks for the continued laughs, mate ^_^

Wow, I underestimated in the last post. You really did get worked up over all this, didn't you now? Take it easy now "mate" and try to relax.

Other than that, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Possible new stocks of bile due shortly! :D

No doubt ;) Thanks for warning the rest of us.

Upvote 0

Gregged

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Wow, I underestimated in the last post. You really did get worked up over all this, didn't you now? Take it easy now "mate" and try to relax.

:yawn: I think I can see the one who gets worked up ;) But you're good for a joke :)

Other than that, keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Thank you. I'm glad you appreciate it :)

No doubt ;) Thanks for warning the rest of us.

It just arrived - in the post previous to this one :D ...took just a whole 10 minutes for you to think up. That's good :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregged

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Ok, Gregged. You really need to try to calm down now. Go have a hot cup of tea or something and clear your head.

Matey, my head is clear. if you knew how un-worked up I am about your threads and posts, you'd probably be really upset and angry :D

Laughter is a good medicine ^_^

Reactions: cyberfugue
Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I won't be reciprocating the two sets of reps you sent me today from this thread either - with the messages you sent with them!

rolleyes.gif

Some way, somehow, life will go on.

But thanks for the extra reps :D :wave:

You're welcome, "mate" :wave: God bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

adora

Jul 25, 2005
Silver Spring, MD
✟7,856.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Not as hard as your empire will!

Nah - you don't want to believe those implications because your flag's in front of your eyes all the time. A number of replies and topics started by someone show that person is desperately trying to comfort himself that his US is a wonderful place and an example everyone should follow.

I'll tell you what. In a few years time (if we're still here!) people will look back at the currently fast self-destucting US empire. They'll look at it's motives around the world and the evils done in the name of Christianity and American democracy both to foreign AND her own citizens. Then history will show that the US was not an overall force for good and should have included itself in the axis of evil . Many already know it should be!

Cheers mate!

Oh, that's absolutely rich! Whenever I see a Brit bleating about US empire and the evils we've done, the term sour grapes comes quickly to mind. That and / or ignorance of British history (and current events) as severe as tire damage. Take your pick.

It must still hurt having gone from a real empire to the third rate power that you are today. That, and having the additional knowledge that in its 200+ years, the US has accomplished more than everything the Brits tried to for the entire existence of their backward isle. And now you're a state of the EU, no better than Rhode Island is to us, so you matter even less in the grand scheme of things.

As Islam continues to overtake your backward island, you can rest with the assurance that they're only getting their own back after the way the English savaged them during the Crusades. Londanistan really does have something of a ring to it.

In a few years, when we all look back, the civilized peoples of the world will be glad that Britain has received its due for atrocities committed worldwide. The US will still be here, in a larger North American community, and we'll enjoy popcorn while watching you sink into history's bad footnotes.

Thanks for the free entertainment. Your barely disguised indignance was good for a couple of laughs, at least. As someone else here already said, you should really try to relax! Have some tea - isn't that your national medicine? Better brew up a fresh batch! :D

Ta. I'll leave off the mate part, as you'd never even come close! ;)

PS - it's spelled 'destructing'. That, among grammatical problems with your post show serious issues from someone supposedly from the birthplace of the English language.

Upvote 0

Gregged

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Oh, that's absolutely rich! Whenever I see a Brit bleating about US empire and the evils we've done, the term sour grapes comes quickly to mind. That and / or ignorance of British history (and current events) as severe as tire damage. Take your pick.

It must still hurt having gone from a real empire to the third rate power that you are today. That, and having the additional knowledge that in its 200+ years, the US has accomplished more than everything the Brits tried to for the entire existence of their backward isle. And now you're a state of the EU, no better than Rhode Island is to us, so you matter even less in the grand scheme of things.

As Islam continues to overtake your backward island, you can rest with the assurance that they're only getting their own back after the way the English savaged them during the Crusades. Londanistan really does have something of a ring to it.

In a few years, when we all look back, the civilized peoples of the world will be glad that Britain has received its due for atrocities committed worldwide. The US will still be here, in a larger North American community, and we'll enjoy popcorn while watching you sink into history's bad footnotes.

Thanks for the free entertainment. Your barely disguised indignance was good for a couple of laughs, at least. As someone else here already said, you should really try to relax! Have some tea - isn't that your national medicine? Better brew up a fresh batch! :D

PS - it's spelled 'destructing'. That, among grammatical problems with your post show serious issues from someone supposedly from the birthplace of the English language.

I will once again use my favourite new smiley :
rolleyes.gif

The term "sour grapes" comes very quickly to mind ^_^ - I see you have sour grapes in other threads too :D

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist

This is a very entertaining read. Would it be Londanistan or Londonistan?. I think Londanistan sounds better.

Upvote 0

cyberfugue

Contributor
Jul 10, 2005
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Wow - that was pretty harsh. But entertaining too. Britain isn't as bad as you make it out, however neither are we as bad as they sometime make us out to be. The truth is somewhere in between for both. But I'll leave off that for now .

You made some great points, but it really isn't worth bothering. This guy is an obvious head case. The first clue his overkill in the use of smileys. For the second clue... well all you have to do is read his posts.

The best way to deal with this type is to smile a lot and nod and back away slowly... stop responding to the loons and they eventually go away.

Recs to you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.