Author: Walking Like Einstein
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting, but I disagree. I believe in a literal understanding of Genesis one, with the days of the Creation: the time of our Lord.
This is the part of "the renewing of your mind" that comes so hard. We are not of the world, but live in the world, and the world is all we know...and so our perspective is askew with the reality of God and the kingdom.

So, if we say "real" or "literal" when God has said "created" and "evil" - who is correct? Well...we must give God credit for all that is "very good" and "righteous" in the world...but we must at least consider the possibility that having fallen...that we might be looking at things from the wrong angle.

But I am not theorizing or telling you what i think, that you may vote your own opinion. I am telling you what is.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow/forever is an elementary or transitional, step-by-step lesson in the reality of the eternal kingdom of God. Y, T, & F is a parable on eternity. Time is simply the lesson plan.

"Real time" is an oxymoron, because time is not real, but is an illusion. Time is simply the "created" media chosen by God to make His attributes known to humanity - a means of revelation. There is no actual time line - its a story line...once upon a time.
Are you saying that the things recorded in the Bible did't really happen?

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is the part of "the renewing of your mind" that comes so hard. We are not of the world, but live in the world, and the world is all we know...and so our perspective is askew with the reality of God and the kingdom.

So, if we say "real" or "literal" when God has said "created" and "evil" - who is correct? Well...we must give God credit for all that is "very good" and "righteous" in the world...but we must at least consider the possibility that having fallen...that we might be looking at things from the wrong angle.

But I am not theorizing or telling you what i think, that you may vote your own opinion. I am telling you what is.
Can you give me any Bible verses that support what you say?

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you saying that the things recorded in the Bible did't really happen?
No. But they happened according to God's real time, rather than the real time assumed by the world. Real time with God is "I am." In other words, not in time at all. And yet, as the story goes...history being His story (the revelation of Jesus Christ)...all things happened during His time, which has been recorded as "the year of the Lord", "the day of the Lord", and "My hour." The difference of each of those terms does not make God a liar, but rather speaks of just how time is not the constant that we consider it to be...for it also says that all things happened "in the twinkling of an eye"...or instantaneous (without time). The take away message from the word of God...is that the unfolding of history/time (His story), is simply God's means of telling it to us. Does that make it real? Of course. But to say that the timelessness of the topic and subject of the story (being God and Christ) is not true because of our perspective, is simply wrong. No, it is God's timeless perspective that is true...which means we exist within the pages of His timeless story. Praise God!

And then, science will tell you that time is a mere illusion, as well.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No. But they happened according to God's real time, rather than the real time assumed by the world. Real time with God is "I am." In other words, not in time at all. And yet, as the story goes...history being His story (the revelation of Jesus Christ)...all things happened during His time, which has been recorded as "the year of the Lord", "the day of the Lord", and "My hour." The difference of each of those terms does not make God a liar, but rather speaks of just how time is not the constant that we consider it to be...for it also says that all things happened "in the twinkling of an eye"...or instantaneous (without time). The take away message from the word of God...is that the unfolding of history/time (His story), is simply God's means of telling it to us. Does that make it real? Of course. But to say that the timelessness of the topic and subject of the story (being God and Christ) is not true because of our perspective, is simply wrong. No, it is God's timeless perspective that is true...which means we exist within the pages of His timeless story. Praise God!

The reason why Real time with God is "I am," is because Real time for Him is the estimated one quintillion times the days of Creation have occurred. Genesis 22:17.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

But Real time for us today, the fourth day, can be found on a clock on the wall. And this is because He made the stars also. Genesis 1:16.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reason why Real time with God is "I am," is because Real time for Him is the estimated one quintillion times the days of Creation have occurred. Genesis 22:17.
But Real time for us today, the fourth day, can be found on a clock on the wall. And this is because He made the stars also. Genesis 1:16.
What do you not understand about His kingdom "not being of this world?" The world is "finite", but God is "infinite."

Do you not know that light has no communion with darkness? 2 Corinthians 6:14

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What do you not understand about His kingdom "not being of this world?" The world is "finite", but God is "infinite."

Yes, of course I know that. Think about what I said, it may answer many questions for you.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

So, time does not affect God. But as the creator of
all time and space, he knows time better than any
person living within time. He wasn't confused when
he said one evening and one morning was one day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Yes, but I believe the KJV Bible is written from the beginning and third day of the Creation. This changes the perspective somewhat.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, time does not affect God. But as the creator of
all time and space, he knows time better than any
person living within time. He wasn't confused when
he said one evening and one morning was one day.
There is no shadow of turning, no night or darkness, with God. His kingdom is not of this world. He does not say of Himself, "I was", or "I will be" - but rather "I am"...because, No, time does not effect God - He created it as a prison...and Christ came to set the captives free. In the end...time ceases to exist, and we will be free of it.

Upvote 0

RedPonyDriver

Professional Pot Stirrer
Oct 18, 2014
USA
✟76,166.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, but I believe the KJV Bible is written from the beginning and third day of the Creation. This changes the perspective somewhat.

Complete and in the King's English? Wow...

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't follow you.
The apostle Paul has shown us how the story of days in Genesis one, is the interpretation used to reveal the mystery of God. The logical format is clear: from the beginning, is written prior to the book of Psalms; and the third day, written thereafter. But the fourth day could be said to continue in Revelation 6:12; with the fifth day and sixth day in Revelation 20:1-7 according to 2 Peter 3:8. And this may be the logical format for the King James Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

But we are now in the dispensation of the grace of God. Ephesians 3:2. This is what it will be like.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I don't follow you.
And according to Exodus 31:3 KJV, the Spirit of God is the spirit of the LORD, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD, as in Isaiah 11:2. These may be the seven Spirits of God mentioned in Revelation 3:1, Revelation 4:5 & Revelation 5:6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Kenneth,

Nothing you have offered has any bearing of the 'truth'. You are speaking something not only non existent in the Bible, but contrary to what is offered in the Bible. You have deluded yourself for some reason and your delusion is apparent to all that have read what you have offered. Not one speck of it is even rational.

What you offer sounds more like science fiction than what we are offered in the Bible. Genesis and Revelation are opposite ends of the spectrum. They have nothing in common. One is the our 'beginning', the other the end of this world as we know it. Opposite ends of the 'story' we have been given. Period. One, the beginning, the other, the end. They do not correlate or mesh as you attempt to offer.

The events contained within the figurative 'days of creation' were 'finished' before they were ever communicated with mankind.

Revelation has yet to be fulfilled. We have been informed, (figuratively), of it's fulfillment. But it has yet to be completed.

The six days of creation and first of rest was completed long before Moses was ever born. Completed: fulfilled. Done.

Nothing in Revelation offers any association with Genesis.

Blessings,

MEC
My understanding of Genesis one, works! It is all very plain and simple. The Christian Church; on the other hand, does not have an understanding of Genesis one that works. Maybe they are looking at it from the wrong perspective.
God Bless You

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Kenneth,

Nothing you have offered has any bearing of the 'truth'. You are speaking something not only non existent in the Bible, but contrary to what is offered in the Bible. You have deluded yourself for some reason and your delusion is apparent to all that have read what you have offered. Not one speck of it is even rational.

What you offer sounds more like science fiction than what we are offered in the Bible. Genesis and Revelation are opposite ends of the spectrum. They have nothing in common. One is the our 'beginning', the other the end of this world as we know it. Opposite ends of the 'story' we have been given. Period. One, the beginning, the other, the end. They do not correlate or mesh as you attempt to offer.

The events contained within the figurative 'days of creation' were 'finished' before they were ever communicated with mankind.

Revelation has yet to be fulfilled. We have been informed, (figuratively), of it's fulfillment. But it has yet to be completed.

The six days of creation and first of rest was completed long before Moses was ever born. Completed: fulfilled. Done.

Nothing in Revelation offers any association with Genesis.

Blessings,

MEC
The KJV Bible is a book and like any book may have literary devices and certain other techniques which allow the passages of scripture to agree. This is what the apostle Paul has shown me in his demonstration of the Spirit and of power.

Last edited:
Upvote 0