Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe that God is from everlasting to everlasting, Psalms 90:2 KJV; from the first day to the seventh day. From everlasting, the first day begins with a specific aspect of our Universe to resolve. After the day, the issue is resolved and the Creation returns to the everlasting where, “from the beginning;” another issue is selected and the days of the Creation begin again, just as it is written in Genesis one. After all the issues of our Universe have been addressed and resolved, “the heavens and the earth were finished", Genesis 2:1 KJV, and we come to today, the last fourth day of the days of Genesis one.

To be more precise, I believe that “the heavens and the earth were finished” on the last third day in Genesis one. Today is the last fourth day and "the dispensation of the grace of God" (Ephesians 3:2 KJV) is complete. Christ came by blood today, as seen in that Old City of Jerusalem some two-thousand years ago, 1 John 5:6 KJV; and he has come by water on the first day, as found in Revelation 11:8 KJV.

Last edited:

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Regarding multiple occurrences of the days in Genesis one, each doublet of days found in the KJV Bible has a "plural reference"; from the beginning. For example, there are two in the demonstration doublet,2 Peter 3:3-8 KJV; “days,” is for those reading the KJV Bible today, and “lusts” for those referenced in this KJV epistle; “scoffers” may be for God also. In every doublet of days found in the KJV Bible; there is always a plural reference, from the beginning.

Regarding multiple occurrences of the days in Genesis one, evidence of the different occurrences may be found in what are now known as a so called, "contradictions." For example; on one occurrence of days, Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign in Jerusalem, as said in 2 Kings 24:8 KJV, in 2 Chronicles 36:9 KJV he was eight years old. Different dispensations; a simple answer for a difficult question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I believe that all the days of the Creation have been woven together using strings of text made from the, dispensations; to form the KJV Bible, as a "coat" for Christ. The apostle Paul has demonstrated to us how to understand this method. But first, you must understand the perspective.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I believe that God is from everlasting to everlasting, Psalms 90:2 KJV; from the first day to the seventh day. From everlasting, the first day begins with a specific aspect of our Universe to resolve. After the day, the issue is resolved and the Creation returns to the everlasting where, “from the beginning;” another issue is selected and the days of the Creation begin again, just as it is written in Genesis one. After all the issues of our Universe have been addressed and resolved, “the heavens and the earth were finished", Genesis 2:1 KJV, and we come to today, the last fourth day of the days of Genesis one.

To be more precise, I believe that “the heavens and the earth were finished” on the last third day in Genesis one. Today is the last fourth day and "the dispensation of the grace of God" (Ephesians 3:2 KJV) is complete. Christ came by blood today, as seen in that Old City of Jerusalem some two-thousand years ago, 1 John 5:6 KJV; and he has come by water on the first day, as found in Revelation 11:8 KJV.

God exists outside of time, so all the various references to "days" and
such are just a crutch for the purpose of making it easier for us to
grasp something we cannot....that God is both the beginning and end
at the same time.

33370.JPG

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God exists outside of time, so all the various references to "days" and
such are just a crutch for the purpose of making it easier for us to
grasp something we cannot....that God is both the beginning and end
at the same time.

33370.JPG

But what about, 1 Corinthians 4:5 KJV? "Therefore judge nothing before the time..." If you don't judge the days, how do you judge the time?

I disagree, everything we need to know about the Kingdom of God, from this Universe, is clearly written in the KJV Bible; so that we may understand.

It doesn't say that "God is the beginning and the end at the same time," anywhere in the KJV Bible. How do you figure?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
But what about, 1 Corinthians 4:5 KJV? "Therefore judge nothing before the time..." If you don't judge the days, how do you judge the time?

I disagree, everything we need to know about the Kingdom of God, from this Universe, is clearly written in the KJV Bible; so that we may understand.

It doesn't say that "God is the beginning and the end at the same time," anywhere in the KJV Bible. How do you figure?

Revelation 22
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Not the beginning and will be the end.

Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

Achilles6129

Veteran
Feb 19, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
✟29,682.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

The scriptures conveys some information that man has discerned by help from the Holy Spirit regarding God and mans relationship with God. What applies to man is rarely applicable to God as well.
What Does the Bible Say About Time? The most well admired, first passage explains about how all of us "under Heaven" must deal. Not how God has to deal.

According to scripture, people could have this knowledge even before King Jimmy.
19 For what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities,His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood from His workmanship, so that men are without excuse.

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God ...
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the Lord,
who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty. ...
//biblehub.com/revelation/1-8.htm

Revelation 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the ...
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. ... I am Alpha
and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. ...
//biblehub.com/revelation/22-13.htm

Revelation 21:6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the ...
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and
the end. ... I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. ...
//biblehub.com/revelation/21-6.htm

Revelation 1:11 which said: "Write on a scroll what you see and ...
Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What you see, write in
a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus ...
//biblehub.com/revelation/1-11.htm

American King James Version
Listen to me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

American King James Version
Who has worked and done it, calling the generations from the beginning?
I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

More passages:
http://biblehub.net/search.php?q=first+and+the+last

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Revelation 22
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Not the beginning and will be the end.
Christ is the beginning from the beginning, and He is the ending in the ending. There are six days in Genesis one that show the difference. However; I believe Christ becomes the beginning, from the ending.
I believe today is the last fourth day of the Creation, and Science proves it; there is no sin! Because that is one thing you will NOT do; break the laws of the heavens, as written in the Word of God.
It is written in dark matter; maybe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Christ is the beginning from the beginning, and He is the ending in the ending. There are six days in Genesis one that show the difference.
However, I believe Christ becomes the beginning, from the ending.
I believe today is the last fourth day of the Creation, and Science proves it; there is no sin! Because that is one thing you will NOT do; is break the laws of the heavens, as written in the Word of God. Is it written in dark matter? Maybe.

Let me get this straight. Somehow you got it in your mind that the seven days of creation are going on right now and somehow you extrapolate that sin doesn't exist. This is so full of fail I have nothing to say. This something you made up with no basis in scripture and seem to actually believe.

All I can really say is, it's wrong. There is no basis in scripture for this fantasy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stillicidia

Revanche Flower
Site Supporter
Apr 22, 2016
Mystic Meadows
✟11,021.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Constitution
Christ is the beginning from the beginning, and He is the ending in the ending. There are six days in Genesis one that show the difference.
However, I believe Christ becomes the beginning, from the ending.
I believe today is the last fourth day of the Creation; and Science proves it, there is no sin! Because that is one thing you will NOT do, is break the laws of the heavens; as written in the Word of God.

I want this to be my only post here, despite not quite understanding the meaning of the op, to avoid confrontation,

How can you judge the word says there is no sin when god says (be ye holy even as i am holy)
There are many lessons and teachings about how to avoid sinning, but also the consequences of sinning.
One such lesson tells you, (offense turns into betrayal, and if betrayal is not dealt with it turns into hate) (he who hates his brother is a murderer)

Those 7 days which god used to create, were not 1000 years within themselves, they were more like unto our 7 days. We are not in that timeframe, much else of the bible occurred after, we are not still there. Again I don't really understand the op, but what I got from this thread I answered anyways.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I want this to be my only post here, despite not quite understanding the meaning of the op, to avoid confrontation,

How can you judge the word says there is no sin when god says (be ye holy even as i am holy)
There are many lessons and teachings about how to avoid sinning, but also the consequences of sinning.
One such lesson tells you, (offense turns into betrayal, and if betrayal is not dealt with it turns into hate) (he who hates his brother is a murderer)

Because when Christ said, "It is finished," and bowed his head and gave up the ghost in John 19:30; it was finished and sin is taken away from the world, John 1:29. Nevertheless, the fourth day is the only day in which stars are made, and stars are being made today, Genesis 1:16. I believe the KJV was said from the third day and the beginning of the Creation, and Christ's crucifixion on the first day, is mentioned in Revelation 11:8.

Those 7 days which god used to create, were not 1000 years within themselves, they were more like unto our 7 days. We are not in that timeframe, much else of the bible occurred after, we are not still there. Again I don't really understand the op, but what I got from this thread I answered anyways because of its severity.

The "thousand years" you refer to are for the fifth day and sixth day, as explained in 2 Peter 3:8, prophesied in Revelation 6:9-11, and recorded in Revelation 20:4-7.

Let me get this straight. Somehow you got it in your mind that the seven days of creation are going on right now and somehow you extrapolate that sin doesn't exist. This is so full of fail I have nothing to say. This something you made up with no basis in scripture and seem to actually believe.

All I can really say is, it's wrong. There is no basis in scripture for this fantasy.
However; there is evil, remember the holocaust.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marineimaging

Texas Baptist now living in Colorado
Jul 14, 2014
Ward, Colorado
Visit site
✟90,207.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is God timeless or temporal?

If he's timeless, then how does he act in time?

Here's a good book on this subject by William Lane Craig:

https://www.amazon.com/Time-Eternit...keywords=time+and+eternity+william+lane+craig

Personally, I think that God exists in some sort of metaphyiscal time that we can't comprehend.

I am that I am. Time is a creation of God to order his creation into a space in a manner that prohibits chaos. Time was created by God for man and only man. In that time exists, it can also NOT exist. It is one of the legs needed to hold the universe we know together and it is temporary as we understand it. Take away "time" and everything else will fold in upon itself. Everything we know and do requires time in this universe, but when God speaks of any relationship to time, it was only necessary to place that item into a place in space that we occupy and understand. If he took that same thing and held it over in His space, it could be and not be simultaneously. But that would be chaotic. Similarly, Christ did not need time in order to wash the sins of the world away. Once Christ left his body then time for him ceased to exist because it was not necessary. That he was gone three days of the Jewish calendar was to satisfy scriptural prophesy so we would know who and what he was and for no other reason. Three "days" was nothing to Him who participated in the creation of all we know and see. Time is nothing to He who created it. Being the beginning and the end is not a place in time, but like is saying, I am that I am. There is no beginning or ending to that concept of being. When you look into space you need depth and volume to avoid chaos so he created the stars and to give them being, he created distance and to do that he created time. If a star exists somewhere 20 trillion light years from earth, it NEEDS to exist in TIME also. Imagine that all the stars exist, but there is no TIME related to them. They could not even exist on a two dimensional plane around the earth because in the distance between your eyes and where you see the star, you would still need that thing called TIME to place them away from you. Otherwise, they would only exist in your eye and that would be chaotic. So, God sent those stars away by creating time. And in that time doesn't matter to him, then 20 miles or twenty trillion light years is of no consequence. Looking into space when we could be doing what everybody thinks God should be doing is why God is not doing it for us. We have the power to feed the world, yet we hold food hostage for power on earth. We have the power to see to the health of everyone on earth, yet we can't have the powerful and the nobody exist in the same space at the same time, otherwise we would be all powerful, or all nobody. Time is a creation by God for us, but something we will never be able to manipulate.

Upvote 0

Jim Langston

Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In one post you say there is no sin, in another post you say there is sim, remember the holocaust. Which is it? Is there sin or is there no sin?

Myself, I know there is much sim in the world, and Christians too.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am that I am. Time is a creation of God to order his creation into a space in a manner that prohibits chaos. Time was created by God for man and only man.
What does Jesus Christ have to do with it? Revelation 1:1.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I am that I am. Time is a creation of God to order his creation into a space in a manner that prohibits chaos. Time was created by God for man and only man. In that time exists, it can also NOT exist. It is one of the legs needed to hold the universe we know together and it is temporary as we understand it. Take away "time" and everything else will fold in upon itself. Everything we know and do requires time in this universe, but when God speaks of any relationship to time, it was only necessary to place that item into a place in space that we occupy and understand. If he took that same thing and held it over in His space, it could be and not be simultaneously. But that would be chaotic. Similarly, Christ did not need time in order to wash the sins of the world away. Once Christ left his body then time for him ceased to exist because it was not necessary. That he was gone three days of the Jewish calendar was to satisfy scriptural prophesy so we would know who and what he was and for no other reason. Three "days" was nothing to Him who participated in the creation of all we know and see. Time is nothing to He who created it. Being the beginning and the end is not a place in time, but like is saying, I am that I am. There is no beginning or ending to that concept of being. When you look into space you need depth and volume to avoid chaos so he created the stars and to give them being, he created distance and to do that he created time. If a star exists somewhere 20 trillion light years from earth, it NEEDS to exist in TIME also. Imagine that all the stars exist, but there is no TIME related to them. They could not even exist on a two dimensional plane around the earth because in the distance between your eyes and where you see the star, you would still need that thing called TIME to place them away from you. Otherwise, they would only exist in your eye and that would be chaotic. So, God sent those stars away by creating time. And in that time doesn't matter to him, then 20 miles or twenty trillion light years is of no consequence. Looking into space when we could be doing what everybody thinks God should be doing is why God is not doing it for us. We have the power to feed the world, yet we hold food hostage for power on earth. We have the power to see to the health of everyone on earth, yet we can't have the powerful and the nobody exist in the same space at the same time, otherwise we would be all powerful, or all nobody. Time is a creation by God for us, but something we will never be able to manipulate.
Do you think that by Digital Communication; God has defeated the flat warp of space without tine, in this generation?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Christ is the beginning from the beginning, and He is the ending in the ending. There are six days in Genesis one that show the difference. However; I believe Christ becomes the beginning, from the ending.
I believe today is the last fourth day of the Creation, and Science proves it; there is no sin! Because that is one thing you will NOT do; break the laws of the heavens, as written in the Word of God.
It is written in dark matter; maybe.
This is not right at all.

In God's Word He tells us that He has ALWAYS existed and WILL NEVER end. God's Word tells us that our bodies can suffer death, but our soul NEVER dies.

I have no idea what you are saying here. No idea. And it is not written anywhere in the Word of God.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Because when Christ said, "It is finished," and bowed his head and gave up the ghost in John 19:30; it was finished and sin is taken away from the world, John 1:29. Nevertheless, the fourth day is the only day in which stars are made, and stars are being made today, Genesis 1:16. I believe the KJV was said from the third day and the beginning of the Creation, and Christ's crucifixion on the first day, is mentioned in Revelation 11:8.
The part in red is not true. Sin is not taken away in that it does not exist. It is taken away from the believer (as a penalty and point of separation between God and man, which is what sin did in the Garden of Eden) through Christ's justification of His Own. We are given Christ's righteousness and our sins are allocated for and the sin debt is paid, not by us but by Christ. The Father demands justice for sin. Christ's sacrifice of His perfect life overthrew sins hold on us as a penalty.

Read Romans 4, 5 and 6.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This is not right at all.

In God's Word He tells us that He has ALWAYS existed and WILL NEVER end. God's Word tells us that our bodies can suffer death, but our soul NEVER dies.

I have no idea what you are saying here. No idea. And it is not written anywhere in the Word of God.
Yes, I know. As long as you look at scripture from the perspective of those in the Bible, you may never understand. I believe you must look at the KJV Bible, as a book as we are now; in the 21st Century.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you think that by Digital Communication; God has defeated the flat warp of space without tine, in this generation?
What are you talking about?

I see your responses and read the posts you are responding to and the two do not make any sense together. Are you answering questions or clarifying or just adding your own commentary?

Upvote 0