Author: Walking Like Einstein
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why you cited John 3:11. Our world is subject to, time; today, on the fourth day of the Creation. This, as seen from a heavenly perspective.
I cited John 3:11 because I am not speaking from my own interpretation or opinion, but by the Holy Spirit.

As for the world, it is accursed, fallen, and passing away...and while time reveals the truth from God, it is also the curse of God upon all that is evil. If it were not so, the End would never come.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the fifth day and the sixth day mentioned in 2 Peter 3:8. The KJV Bible is part of the Revelation of Jesus Christ.
The KJV Bible (as you say), as with all matters of the word of God down through the ages...is not of men, but of and by the immovable providence of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

The day I found 2 Timothy 3:15 KJV!
Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I cited John 3:11 because I am not speaking from my own interpretation or opinion, but by the Holy Spirit.

Please cite me verses which will help me understand how this is so.

As for the world, it is accursed, fallen, and passing away...and while time reveals the truth from God, it is also the curse of God upon all that is evil. If it were not so, the End would never come.
No, I believe Christ will return, in due time.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Mark 13:11, 1 Corinthians 2:13
He will, and has already. But that only speaks of the time line of the world...and not of His kingdom (which is not of this world).
The time-line of this world will become the time-line of His Kingdom.

Just exactly what is the interpretation of the Holy Spirit? I know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You said that I need to read the KJV of the Bible as if it was all occuring now together in the 21st Century.

I said, NO. The BIble has a timeline. Things occured in the past, not in the 21st Century.

I asked for Biblical proof that the Bible is occuring now in the 21st Century.
That's not what I said. I was trying to say that the KJB Bible must be read as if the reader is living in the 21st Century, with knowledge of the Universe. I appears to me that you read scripture, as one living in biblical times, which I believe is the biggest problem with getting the right interpretation out of the KJV Bible.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Translation: Jesus Christ came according to what is written in the Book (Revelation 20:12)...which is not in time, but timeless.
However; you must admit that my reading is a correct reading, so it must be considered.

Upvote 0

Not_By_Chance

Site Supporter
May 25, 2015
✟62,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Time is a strange thing. God created it but He's not bounded by it. Even what we refer to as the present is an illusion since what we perceive as the present is in reality, just the interface between the past and the future. What I wrote a moment ago is already in the past and what I have yet to write is in the future. Even the time we do perceive doesn't always seem to run at the same rate. We've all experienced how time drags when we're bored but seems to speed up when we have too much to do. Then there is the different perception of time that we have when we're dreaming, compared with the passage of time when we're awake. Time is one of the many aspects of this great universe that man, being made in the image of God, has the ability to contemplate but not necessarily to fully understand.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Translation: Jesus Christ came according to what is written in the Book (Revelation 20:12)...which is not in time, but timeless.
Christ's work absolutely was done in real time; crucified at Calvary some two-thousand years ago.
Revelation 20:12 is added evidence that we are all sin-free. Notice; all are judged according to their works, not according to their sin. This is because they have no sin; Christ took sin from the world when He died a sinless death on the cross.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The time-line of this world will become the time-line of His Kingdom.

Just exactly what is the interpretation of the Holy Spirit? I know.
Yesterday, today, and forever...is not a time line, but a parable. All things come in parables.

Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Christ's work absolutely was done in real time; crucified at Calvary some two-thousand years ago.
Revelation 20:12 is added evidence that we are all sin-free. Notice; all are judged according to their works, not according to their sin. This is because they have no sin; Christ took sin from the world when He died a sinless death on the cross.
"Real time" is an oxymoron. Time is media, nothing more.

Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yesterday, today, and forever...is not a time line, but a parable. All things come in parables.
What is the parable for the, "timeline?" Why is real time an oxymoron?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Time is measured in the rising and setting of the sun, in the cycles of the moon, in the changing of the seasons, in the ebb and flow of the tides, and between the appearances of certain comets on their regular routes.

God's handiwork is more than what can be seen in the Bible. One cannot count the days from the beginning of mankind, nor to the end of the world. God alone knows these things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Time is measured in the rising and setting of the sun, in the cycles of the moon, in the changing of the seasons, in the ebb and flow of the tides, and between the appearances of certain comets on their regular routes.
You are speaking of man's time; but God has a, `time,' also.

God's handiwork is more than what can be seen in the Bible. One cannot count the days from the beginning of mankind, nor to the end of the world. God alone knows these things.
I believe everything we need to know, from this Universe, may be found embedded in the KJV Bible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ScottA

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2011
✟33,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the parable for the, "timeline?" Why is real time an oxymoron?
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow/forever is an elementary or transitional, step-by-step lesson in the reality of the eternal kingdom of God. Y, T, & F is a parable on eternity. Time is simply the lesson plan.

"Real time" is an oxymoron, because time is not real, but is an illusion. Time is simply the "created" media chosen by God to make His attributes known to humanity - a means of revelation. There is no actual time line - its a story line...once upon a time.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That's not what I said. I was trying to say that the KJB Bible must be read as if the reader is living in the 21st Century, with knowledge of the Universe. I appears to me that you read scripture, as one living in biblical times, which I believe is the biggest problem with getting the right interpretation out of the KJV Bible.
Well we need to know what the Jewish customs of that time were and things like location, population and other information. I purposely try to find out what was going on at the time.

I think we need to do both.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Well we need to know what the Jewish customs of that time were and things like location, population and other information. I purposely try to find out what was going on at the time.

I think we need to do both.

It always helps to know more. Israel began as a tribe of
nomadic shepherds. They thought like shepherds and
acted like shepherds. By Jesus' day, shepherds were no
longer the majority, but were part of the poorer class.

Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

Kenneth Redden

Site Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Centerville TN
✟77,338.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow/forever is an elementary or transitional, step-by-step lesson in the reality of the eternal kingdom of God. Y, T, & F is a parable on eternity. Time is simply the lesson plan.

"Real time" is an oxymoron, because time is not real, but is an illusion. Time is simply the "created" media chosen by God to make His attributes known to humanity - a means of revelation. There is no actual time line - its a story line...once upon a time.
Interesting, but I disagree. I believe in a literal understanding of Genesis one, with the days of the Creation: the time of our Lord.

Upvote 0