London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
If you are going to kill a lot of people over a short period of time, why not just pile them all into mass graves instead of individual coffins?

Well you've got to turn them into Soylent Green somehow.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you are going to kill a lot of people over a short period of time, why not just pile them all into mass graves instead of individual coffins?
That's been asked a few times now. I think that's yet another of those blindingly obvious questions that CT never bother to ask themselves when being sold this stuff.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Weren't these the same coffins allegedly being stockpiled by FEMA during the last outbreak of swine flu?

I can understand using them for disease victims if you don't want it spreading perhaps, but the fantasy this time is mass execution, not a plague.

Or maybe they're going to get you sick and then shoot you.

Or shoot you and then infect you.

Those dastardly fiends.

Upvote 0

Lee52

Mar 11, 2011
Normal, Illinois
✟2,645.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
FEMA trains.

fema_train.jpg

FEMA_train.jpg
THIS is a car hauling rail car.
You all need to get a life. If a person is born-again, there are no worries worth getting your undies in a bundle over. Besides, in the USA all States but Illinois support some form of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution, which BTW, even though under attack, is still the rule of law in the USA. At the first hint of such atrocities the USA will have its 2nd Civil War.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for ALL Christians to ALWAYS tell the Truth.

C.T., panic-speak, and other forms of fear-mongering, do not qualify as truth.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Weren't these the same coffins allegedly being stockpiled by FEMA during the last outbreak of swine flu?

I can understand using them for disease victims if you don't want it spreading perhaps, but the fantasy this time is mass execution, not a plague.

Or maybe they're going to get you sick and then shoot you.

Or shoot you and then infect you.

Those dastardly fiends.
Maybe you get infected by the guillotines that they don't sterilise between uses?

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,731.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Load up container ships and just push 'em in some place deep?

You know part of the NWO CT is that the Greens are in on/running things so why not just convince the sheep for slaughter to get on ships of any sort and at some point in the middle of the ocean make them walk the plank and feed them to the fish/sharks/lobsters/plankton/etc. That way the Green Illuminati NWO elitists can not only feed mother Gaia, but harvest the bloom of delicious seafood for their hypocritical desires! :yum:

I notice on the two photos posted there are logos and markings on the cars. If the persons posting them were so convinced they were human cattle cars, why didn't they include shots showing the logos and markings?

Years ago I checked out "Pastor David J. Smith"'s website supposedly showing U.N. military vehicles that were stationed in Texas to enforce the NWO. Keep in mind this was late 90s and I'd been listening to this kook since the mid-90s. His proof was that some of them had German markings on them. Unfortunately for him, I know some German and the vehicle with "Feuerwehr" was not meant for conquest or extermination. :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
U

UnamSanctam

I don't ever take this nonsense seriously. Making up a conspiracy theory is very easy to do. Proving a conspiracy theory is impossible to do.

Ahh, but this is just the Zyxifloxians talking! They've gotten inside your mind and control you now...yet it's not too late - if you order my $1000 tinfoil hat, you can still save your mind!

^_^

Upvote 0

Touma

Feb 19, 2007
Virginia
✟26,533.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You all need to get a life. If a person is born-again, there are no worries worth getting your undies in a bundle over. Besides, in the USA all States but Illinois support some form of the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution, which BTW, even though under attack, is still the rule of law in the USA. At the first hint of such atrocities the USA will have its 2nd Civil War.

It is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT for ALL Christians to ALWAYS tell the Truth.

C.T., panic-speak, and other forms of fear-mongering, do not qualify as truth.

Illinois doesn't support the 2nd amendment? I guess I'll have to dispose of my FOID card, which states that I can own a gun in Illinois.

Upvote 0
U

UnamSanctam

Illinois doesn't support the 2nd amendment? I guess I'll have to dispose of my FOID card, which states that I can own a gun in Illinois.

Yeah, I have to say I wondered a bit about that too....I thought the whole point of the amendment-system you guys have, was that the states couldn't just go "Meh...don't wanna"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.