18 years ago, NH policeman reprimanded for inappropriate relationship with teen girl, loses job after threat to rape chief's wife, then kill him

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The details have been sealed until recently. Where do you suppose that guy is now?

Naturally he's a state representative and Trump campaign county chair.

Documents: Rep. Jon Stone Threatened Mass Shooting and Rape After Investigation

Republican Rep. Jon Stone’s New Hampshire law enforcement career ended when he threatened to kill fellow police officers in a shooting spree, and murder his chief after raping the chief’s wife and children, all while he was already under scrutiny for his inappropriate relationship with a teen girl, according to the internal investigation reports finally released this week.

While the two reportedly talked about sex together, there was no proof they had a physical relationship, according to Chase’s report.

...the investigation into his inappropriate relationship with a 16-year-old Stevens High School girl, started when she was 15, brought out a violent and deranged side of Stone that had other officers scared, according to the investigation

After Stone was terminated from the department, he appealed through the police union mediation process and came to an agreement with the department and city. In exchange for leaving his position and giving up his certification to be a police officer in New Hampshire, the department would purge his personnel file of the internal affairs reports. The department complied with the agreement, but kept copies of the reports separately in its internal affairs records.

Stone currently sits on the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee. After leaving police work, Stone got a job as a prison guard in Vermont, and he started a business selling guns in Claremont.

Police Report: Trump County Chair Threatened To Rape Boss's Wife, Then Kill Him

Jonathan Stone, a former New Hampshire police officer, has been a part of Trump’s campaign since 2016, when he gave Trump an inscribed AR-15 assault rifle.

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have so much dirt on this guy, it’s crazy. Not joking. I was a dispatcher in a neighboring town and lived in Claremont during the scandal and he was constantly in my neighborhood.

If all his mess is finally coming to light now, let me just tell you, it couldn’t have happened to a better guy.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟81,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have so much dirt on this guy, it’s crazy. Not joking. I was a dispatcher in a neighboring town and lived in Claremont during the scandal and he was constantly in my neighborhood.

If all his mess is finally coming to light now, let me just tell you, it couldn’t have happened to a better guy.
Man, this guy is a creep. What was he doing in your neighborhood? Pervy priests, pervy pastors, and now pervy cops? What an awful time we live in, but sadly, these pedos have been around since the beginning of civilization. Also, a side question: What was it like to be a dispatcher, @Tropical Wilds ? Was dispatching difficult, having to coordinate emergency responses especially after severe weather or fires?

Also, here is a summary of the article about this creepy cop for others in this thread:

The article by Damien Fisher, published on April 5, 2024, details the troubling history of Republican Rep. Jon Stone's career in law enforcement in New Hampshire. Stone, a twice-elected state representative for Claremont, faced termination from the police force due to his unstable behavior and inappropriate relationships with a teenage girl and threats against fellow officers.

The investigation into Stone's relationship with the 16-year-old Stevens High School girl began in 2006, during which he claimed she was a source for drug investigations. However, no police record of Stone using the girl's information in any investigation was found. The relationship caused concern among officers due to Stone's aggressive nature and past disciplinary actions, including assaulting a mentally disabled man during an arrest and failing to arrest an intoxicated driver who later nearly hit a police cruiser in Vermont.

Furthermore, Stone had a reputation for being aggressive on the job and making colleagues worried about their safety. He was disciplined for assaulting a mentally disabled man during an arrest, and for failing to arrest an intoxicated driver who later nearly hit a police cruiser in Vermont.

The investigation into Stone's relationship with the teenage girl led to revelations of his violent and deranged side, according to internal reports. Several officers were concerned about their safety around him due to his threats against fellow officers, Chief Alex Scott, and his family. Some officers reported hearing Stone threaten to rape the chief's wife and children and go on a shooting spree at the station.

During the investigation, Stone acknowledged making some comments in anger but struggled to remember other alleged threats. He was found to have lied during the interview and agreed to take a polygraph exam, which he failed when denying the alleged threats. Stone was terminated from the department but appealed through the police union mediation process and came to an agreement with the department and city in exchange for leaving his position and giving up his certification to be a police officer in New Hampshire. The department complied with the agreement but kept copies of the reports separately in its internal affairs records.

Despite his past, Stone currently sits on the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee. After leaving police work, he got a job as a prison guard in Vermont and started a business selling guns in Claremont. The article does not include any comment from Stone or his attorney.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0