Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Cool. Bullets and gas it is then. Maybe the guillotines are all rubbish!

So, what about the coffins and the camps. PLENTY of evidence for them.
What are those plastic boxes for all over the US?
I believe there are plastic boxes. But the camps, that the boxs are coffins, thats just nonsense.

First of all, I can't think of an example of a genocide in history that has used coffins. You either burn the bodies, or bulldoze a pit. You think they're going to be so rushed that they have to automate execution to meet quotas, then they're going to take time to bury everyone individually in their own coffins?

As with all your claims, I simply ask "why?" all your alarmist claims might sound legit on an uncritical first time read through, but if you stiop and think for a second, none of this stuff makes any sense.

Coffins being stockpiled in preparation for genocide? Please.

Upvote 0
N

Nabobalis

OK, I'll let the appropriate people know ;)

How would you do it?

Personally, if it was purely about efficiency, an automated shooting range would be fine. You'd have a standing metal rack which people would be forced into and then moved along to a shooting range where guns are set up to fire automatically and then at the end the body is dumped into furnace. You'd have large number of racks, it should be quick and efficient. (Similar to the method at the start of Firefly if anyone is wondering and you should watch that show)

If money was endless and I'd go with a volcano approach.

If you know any illuminati, could you put me in touch - I'd like to be part of the world after the great cataclysm.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Personally, if it was purely about efficiency, an automated shooting range would be fine. You'd have a standing metal rack which people would be forced into and then moved along to a shooting range where guns are set up to fire automatically and then at the end the body is dumped into furnace. You'd have large number of racks, it should be quick and efficient. (Similar to the method at the start of Firefly if anyone is wondering and you should watch that show)

If money was endless and I'd go with a volcano approach.

If you know any illuminati, could you put me in touch - I'd like to be part of the world after the great cataclysm.

Think for 2 seconds about slaughterhouses. Designed to kill and process a monumental number of animals, often automated. And they don't use guillotines, interestingly.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I believe there are plastic boxes. But the camps, that the boxs are coffins, thats just nonsense.

First of all, I can't think of an example of a genocide in history that has used coffins. You either burn the bodies, or bulldoze a pit. You think they're going to be so rushed that they have to automate execution to meet quotas, then they're going to take time to bury everyone individually in their own coffins?

As with all your claims, I simply ask "why?" all your alarmist claims might sound legit on an uncritical first time read through, but if you stiop and think for a second, none of this stuff makes any sense.

I agree, those plastic boxes are strange.
Firstly, burning bodies is kinda hard to hide (this might be an issue)
Secondly, there are reports of large holes in the ground being dug in various places under much secrecy. Mass grave site reports are springing up all over. Plenty of video footage too on YouTube. Those that have been involved in the construction have been speaking out too even though they have been told to keep quiet.

Upvote 0
A

AtheistVet

Secondly, there are reports of large holes in the ground being dug in various places under much secrecy. Mass grave site reports are springing up all over. Plenty of video footage too on YouTube. Those that have been involved in the construction have been speaking out too even though they have been told to keep quiet.

Who needs to hide when you're killing everyone with automated guillotines?

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

Trust me, you don't want to be part of their world. They will have you microchipped, tracked, you will be restricted in where you can go, you will have to eat their GM processed food (maybe you already are), you will be forced to take their vaccines (maybe you already do), you will be restricted in what you read, what you watch, who you talk too. You will be forced to work where they want you to work and it'll be slave labour. It'll be a kins of hell on earth!

And if you don't like it and want to protest or have an insurrection...

... TOUGH.... it'll be TOO LATE!! :doh:

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Because no one would notice thousands of people being beheaded by automated guillotines daily, right?
And have been for years, all invariably turn out to be something else.

You know how long it takes to dig a hole? With a bull dozer, you just dig, half a day, bang, done. Its not the sort of thing you need months or years of lead time on.

Again... I don't think you stop to ask yourself some pretty obvious questions about this stuff, you just seem to accept it, because it fits your world narrative.

So... if they're already digging the graves now, does this mean the NWO take over is imminent? Care to hazard a guess at timing?

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

Those boxes are designed to hold about 16 bodies apparently.
What, the camps are nonsense. Plenty of footage of empty camps around. Sports stadiums are designed as holding camps too. Remember Katrina. Many stadiums are being fitted out with big metal, one-way turnstiles as well.

300106_service1.jpg

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Trust me, you don't want to be part of their world. They will have you microchipped, tracked, you will be restricted in where you can go, you will have to eat their GM processed food (maybe you already are), you will be forced to take their vaccines (maybe you already do), you will be restricted in what you read, what you watch, who you talk too. You will be forced to work where they want you to work and it'll be slave labour. It'll be a kins of hell on earth!

oh no! Not vaccines! Oh the humanity!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
N

Nabobalis

Already vaccinated and there is nothing wrong with GM foods either! Happy to eat them.

But my plan is become high up the illuminati food chain, that way I don't have to do the grunt work.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Those boxes are designed to hold about 16 bodies apparently.
Yeah... why would you want to put any bodies in a coffin to bury?
What, the camps are nonsense. Plenty of footage of empty camps around. Sports stadiums are designed as holding camps too. Remember Katrina. Many stadiums are being fitted out with big metal, one-way turnstiles as well.
So, like, ticket gates?

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
So... if they're already digging the graves now, does this mean the NWO take over is imminent? Care to hazard a guess at timing?

It's close. All the laws are in place for complete martial law in the US (thank-you O'bummer!)

First we need a huge financial collapse. Then a major food crisis (I read a great history of famine once, and how food is used as a weapon by the elites).

Once everyone is hungry, mad and desperate... let the games begin!

Throw in the 'black awakening' (millions of mind-control slaves, triggered to cause utter mayhem) and a global war and the rise of the antichrist will be a breeze. He'll sort out the mess (cos he and his ilk started it) and everyone will fall at his feet and do anything he says.

Piece of cake!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

Nabobalis

It's close. All the laws are in place for complete martial law in the US (thank-you O'bummer!)

First we need a huge financial collapse. Then a major food crisis (I read a great history of famine once, and how food is used as a weapon by the elites).

Once everyone is hungry, mad and desperate... let the games begin!

Throw in the 'black awakening' (millions of mind-control slaves, triggered to cause utter mayhem) and a global war and the rise of the antichrist will be a breeze. He'll sort out the mess (cos he and his ilk started it) and everyone will fall at his feet and do anything he says.

Piece of cake!

So the NWO is part of revelations and the end of the world prophecies?

Surely this is good then, Jesus is coming back.

Upvote 0